剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
All right, let's see here.
Hurricane(飓风)
Hurricane?
Hurricane Jeffords
Hurricane Jeffords.
男女通用的名字
Works for a boy or a girl.
我知道这是怎么回事了 Jake
I know what's going on Jake.
呃 什么怎么回事
Uh, what?
你说谁
About who?
说的就是你和Terry
With you and Terry.
那些钱 还有你们的那些悄悄话
The money, the private convos.
我已经明白了
I figured it out.
你剽窃了我开保龄球馆的创意
You stole my idea to open a bowling alley
还想拿去跟Terry合作
and you're gonna do it with Terry.
没错 就是这样
Yup, that's it.
Jake啊
Jake.
"手指洞洞"可是我们的创意
Fingerholes was our idea.
我不觉得"手指洞洞"是个好名字
I do not think it should be called fingerholes.
你难道不想叫它"手指洞洞"吗
You're not calling it fingerholes?
那么祝你好运了 老兄
Good luck, pal.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
Terry有孩子了吗
Terry's pregnant?
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How do you know that?
我们都知道了
We all know.
你发邮件时点了"回复所有"
You hit "Reply all" on the email,
Peralta大婶
grandma Peralta.
哦 不
Oh, no.
呃 好 太好了
Uh, good. Great.
全让你们知道了
The secret is out.
我白白让Jason干了一炮
I got humped by Jason for nothing.
好吧 没错 Terry又要有孩子了
Okay, yes. Terry is having another kid.
我们有孩子了
We are pregnant.
但这是个秘密
But that's a secret.
现在告诉别人还为时尚早
It's way too soon to tell anyone.
而我是凭借着出众的侦查能力才发现的这个秘密
I only stumbled across it 'cause I'm such an amazing Detective.
点了"回复全部"的人也是你
Who accidentally hit "Reply all"
就跟吃饱了撑的似的
Like some idiot on a brunch thread.
是是是 那事儿
Yeah, that.
但是吧 Terry不能知道秘密被泄露了
But, look, Terry can't know the secret is out.
他也收到邮件了好吗 蠢货
He got the email too, boo.
可恶 你说得对
Crap, you're right.
那么 我们就只好黑进他的邮箱
All right, we just have to break into his email account
然后在他还在健身房♥那儿的时候把消息删了
and delete the message while he's down at the gym.
好的 那么 计划是这样的
Great, all right, here's the plan.
我会下去找他
I'll go down there...
你该怎么办呢 Jake
What are you gonna do, Jake?
我这不是正要说呢吗
I'm obviously about to say. Okay?
我会下去找他 - 抱歉啊 Jake
I'll go down there... - Sorry, Jake.
还以为我们在玩你问我答
I thought it was a call and response.
没有 好吗
It's not. Okay?
我会下去找他 - 你在生我的气吗
I'll go down there... - Are you mad at me?
哥们儿 别闹好不
Dude! Okay?
计划是这样的
Here's the plan.
我下去到健身房♥里
I'll go down to the gym
叫Terry带我一起做运动
and have Terry take me through his workout.
你们则要从IT部门请个专家来
You guys get savant from I.T.
帮助你们黑进他的邮箱
to help you hack into his account.
一旦出了差错 Scully就装心脏病发
If anything goes wrong, Scully, fake a heart attack.
那你觉得哪样比较好
What are you thinking?
典型心绞痛 或者来点更性感的
Classic angina, or something sexier,
比如 心肌梗塞
like um, myocardial infarction?
你只要倒地抽搐就好了
Just drop down onto the ground and wiggle.
交给我你放心
I'm gonna nail this.
你们这么快就回来啦
You're back so soon.
抓到犯人了吗
Did you catch your guy?
没 他死了 因此我永远都不可能抓住他
No, he was dead. So I'll never catch him.
另外 归功于Amy买♥♥的不卫生的肉 我得一泻千里了
Also, Amy bought us tainted meat and now I have diarrhea.
不妙哦
Oof.
嘿 Terry
Hey, Terry.
你收到我的邮件了吗
You get my email?
说我要来这找你
About how I was coming down here?
不 我还没来得及看手♥机♥
No, I haven't checked my phone.
噢 不用了
Oh, no need.
我只是想确保你人在这儿
I just wanted to make sure you were here, you know?
你知道我有多喜欢和小伙伴一起健身
You know how I like to have a weight-mate.
真的吗
Really?
我从没见你来过健身房♥
I have never seen you in the gym.
啥
What?
我都快算是住在这了
I basically live here.
我可是个定期健身的大帅比
I'm a regular gym dandy.
再说 我得练出点肌肉来
Besides, I gotta get into shape
为了我的教父事业而奋斗
for all the godfathering I'm gonna do.
我是说 要怎么用这两根面条臂
I mean, how am I gonna throw our baby up into the air
来把宝宝抛高高呢
with these noodle arms?
有道理
Good point.
带我一起健身吧 伙计
So take me through your workout, man.
操练起来
Rip me up, you know?
大显神威
Let's rip it out.
是时候该"背水一练"了
Time to rip it down!
那些并不是健身术语
Those aren't gym terms.
我也不觉得你能承受我的训练量
And I don't think you could handle my workout.
啊哦
Oh, wow.
听上去像是在挑衅我啊
Sounds like a challenge to me.
来吧
Come on.
我拿住了
I got you.
准备好了 - 是的
Ready? - Yup.
嗷 老天 太重了
Oh, my God! So heavy!
这玩意能破解他的密♥码♥ 但要花上一个小时
This will crack his password, but it could take an hour.
Jake没法拖住Terry那么久的
No way Jake keeps up with Terry for that long.
你见过Terry啥样吗
Have you seen Terry?
但我们对此束手无策
Well there's nothing we can do on it.
除非你们能猜中警长的密♥码♥
Unless you can guess the sarge's password.
"肌肉狂魔" - 不对
"Big muscles"? - Nope.
那就是你的首选答案吗 "肌肉狂魔"
That's your first guess? "Big muscles"?
试试用他老婆的名字 Sharon
Try his wife's name, Sharon.
错误 - Sharon1
Nope. - Sharon1.
错误 - Sharon2
Nope. - Sharon2.
错误 - Sharon3
Nope. - Sharon3.
还是错误 - 这事蠢透了
Nope. - This is stupid.
快点 举起来
Come on! Push it!
使劲举
Push it!
第五个
Five!
哎哟 哎哟我去
Ah! Oh, man.
这也太简单了
This is almost too easy.
你这是在哭吗
Are you crying?
才不 那是我眼睛在流汗
No. That's eyeball sweat.
好了 该收工了
All right. Let's wrap this up.
我得去打个电♥话♥给Sharon 然后重回工作了
I gotta call Sharon and get back to work.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
嘿 我记得你说过
Hey, I thought you said
这会是个挑战 对吧
this was gonna be a challenge, huh?
但到现在为止都还是易如反掌
This has been a cakewalk so far.
你想让我再加大强度
Oh, you want me to make this harder?
是的
Yes.
那就是我想要的
That is what I want.
更多更猛的训练
More harder exercise.
瞧 警长
Look, sarge!
我已经燃烧了200卡路里了
I've burnt 200 calories.
那是你的心率
That's your heart rate.
是哦 那就对了
Yeah. That checks out.
加把劲 Jake 再来十分钟
Come on, Jack, ten more minutes.
我想就到此为止吧 Peralta
I think we should stop now, Peralta.
不不 我还行呢
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表