剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
All right, guys, listen up. - All right, listen up, people.
Boyle 你不再是我的二把手了
Boyle, you're no longer my number two.
你给他灌了什么魔药 Amy
What did you say to him, Amy?
你一开始就想抢走我的职位
You've been after my job this whole time.
不是Amy的错 我不需要小叮当了
It's not Amy. I don't need a Tinker Bell.
我要你给我找出那粉是哪来的
I need you to find out where that powder came from.
Scully 你来协助Boyle
Scully, I need you to help Boyle.
别担心Hitchcock 他没事的
Don't worry about Hitchcock. He'll be fine.
我有次见他摔下三层楼梯 站起来
I once saw him fall down three flights of stairs, get up,
接着吃他的热狗 跟没事人一样
and keep eating his hot dog, like nothing happened.
你说得对 他是我见过最坚强的男人
You're right. He's the strongest man we know.
不是 Gina 我知道你现在很害怕
No. Gina, I know you're scared,
但是你不能再吓唬这些人了
but you got to stop freaking out the civilians.
对 我影响力很大
Yes, I am very influential.
Diaz 你别再取笑Gina了 帮帮她
And, Diaz, you need to stop making fun of Gina and help her.
好吧 - 好了 大家听好了
Fine. - All right, everyone, listen up!
我知道这不是好消息 但是我们还是不知道
I know this is tough to hear, but we still don't know
那白粉是什么 我们可能还要再待一会儿
what the powder is, and we may be here for a while yet.
还有 复印室现在是拘留中心
Also, the copy room is now a detention center
谁不守规矩就关进去
for anyone who gets out of line.
这里是被封锁的警局 可不是什么夏令营
This is a police station in a lockdown, not a summer camp.
我们要不要玩抢旗子
Ooh, should we play capture the flag?
Jake - 好吧
Jake! - Right.
请静待接下来的信息 暂时就这么多
Stay tuned for more details. That'll be all for now.
我现在就下楼感谢你的家人收留我们
I'm just gonna go downstairs and thank your family for accommodating us.
这可绝对不行
You will do nothing of the sort.
这是Zeke第一次对我这么好
Zeke is being nice to me for the first time ever
因为他以为你跟他上司一样都是混♥蛋♥
because he thinks you're a jerk just like his boss.
等我们下楼了 我要你冲我大喊
When we go downstairs, I want you to scream at me.
我要你在我家人面前让我丢脸
I want you to really degrade me in front of my family.
这样你就开心了吗
And this will make you happy?
这是你能给我最好的感恩节礼物了
It's the best Thanksgiving gift you could give me.
说的什么蠢话 谁在感恩节送礼啊
What an idiotic thing to say. What's a Thanksgiving gift?
我只是提前进入角色
I'm just getting in the zone.
太好了
I love it!
还有 我说是你把派全吃了
Also, I said you ate all that pie.
你能在嘴边抹抹派屑吗
Can you put some around your mouth?
好吧 给我抹上
Fine. Crumb me up.
我有消息了 各位
I have news, everyone.
白粉对人无害
The powder was not harmful.
Scully
Scully!
我得说 这一幕还挺甜蜜的
Aw, I gotta say, that's pretty sweet.
门在他身后关上了 这下他俩都被锁外面了
Oh, the door closed behind him. Now they're both locked outside.
怎么回事 发生了什么
What happened? What's going on?
封锁正式结束
Lockdown's officially over.
警队要回家庆祝感恩节
Squad's heading home for Thanksgiving.
我搞不明白了
I don't understand.
之前我还听说警区着火了
Last I heard, the precinct was on fire,
而且三小时之内都拿不到实验结果
and we wouldn't get lab results for another three hours.
Boyle帮忙加快了进展
Boyle sped things up.
监控录像里有个两年前被解雇的技术人员
I noticed an I.T. Guy we fired two years ago in surveillance footage.
结果他也被别的警区解雇了
Turns out he was also fired from the other precincts.
危机行动小组突袭了他家
E.S.U. raided his home and found
杆链球什么的 我不会读
bacillus streptomoo-cocomo... I can't pronounce it.
总之 他供了出来 那东西没毒
Regardless, he confessed, and it wasn't poisonous.
那就好 看来你力挽狂澜了
All right, it seems like you turned it around.
是啊 我们要清理现场了 警监
Yeah, actually, we're trying to clean up here, Captain,
所以如果你帮不上忙的话
so unless you have something meaningful to contribute,
你有多远走多远吧
you can get the hell out.
哦 对了 不好意思
Oh, right, sorry, you weren't here
我转换管理风格的时候你们不在
when I switched up my management style.
你们肯定困惑极了
That must be so confusing for you.
总之 大家各回各家 感恩节快乐
Anyways, everyone head on home! Happy Thanksgiving, guys!
Jake - 火鸡节快乐 各位
Jake. - Happy turkey day, guys.
我会在我的办公室里
I'll be in my office.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表