剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
if you stop being such a perfectionist.
你也应该试着
A concept you should become familiar with.
试着什么 你那句话的介词后怎么什么也没跟
"Familiar with?" A dangling preposition?
我是在给你做个示范
I'm setting an example.
我犯了个语法错误 而且我不打算去纠正它
I made an error and I'm not going to correct it.
我就让它在那空着
I'm just gonna let it dangle...
空着
Dangle...
孤单地空着
Dangle.
谢谢你 警监
Thank you, Captain.
准备就绪 要行动了
Okay, get ready, it's going down.
等等 在我们行动前
Wait, before we go in there...
我接受道歉
Apology accepted.
不行 我要把道歉说出来
No, I actually want to do it.
好烦 我必须忍♥受这个吗
Ugh, so I have to suffer?
我尽量快点结束
I'll make it quick.
我没按你的命令行事
I didn't follow your orders,
我利用了我们的友谊
I took advantage of our friendship,
是我不好 对不起
I'm a jerk, I'm sorry.
这道歉感觉真是漫长
So that's what eternity feels like.
我已经尽量精简了好吗
I could not have made that any shorter.
好了 计划是什么 我的热情要破"裆"而出了
All right, what's the plan? This dong is ready to ding.
什么啊
What?
第一小组会从北边入口进去
Tac team one will take the north entrance.
第二小组会从东门进
Tac team two will take the east door.
Jake 你在这里把风
Jake, you stay out here and man the radio.
噢 好 你怎么说我就怎么做 准备好了
Oh, sure, whatever you need. On it.
我开玩笑的啦 你跟我们一起行动
No, I'm just kidding, you're coming in with us.
讨厌
Jerk.
准备好了吗 听我指令
Ready? On my count.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
不许动 警♥察♥
Freeze, police!
还有美邮检 还有我们美邮检
Also USPIS. And USPIS.
都给我蹲下
Down, down, down!
快从后门跑
Go out the back door!
蹲下 蹲下 都蹲下
Down, down, get down!
手放头上
Hands on your head!
啊 我怎么了
Unh. What happened?
你进来的时候脑撞门上了
You hit your head on the doorway coming in.
撞晕了
Got knocked out cold.
撞出淤青了吗
Do I have a bruise?
一点点
A little one.
太棒了 我要上英雄墙了
Yes! I'm going on the wall of heroes.
坏蛋都抓住了吗
Did we catch all the bad guys?
是的 都抓住了
Yup, we got 'em.
太好了 美邮检的又一次胜利
All right, another win for USPIS.
你躺在老鼠屎上
You're lying in rat turds.
这都是职责所需啊 兄弟
It's all part of the job, little brother.
职责所需嘛
It's all part of the job.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表