剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
永远不能
That will never happen.
其实 你刚才已经失去叫我"Rosa"的特权了
In fact, you just lost "Rosa" Privileges.
从现在开始 你只能叫我"Diaz"或者"说你呢"
From now on, you can call me "Diaz" Or "Hey, you."
别这样 Rosa
Come on, Rosa.
别这样 "说你呢"
Come on, hey, you.
哇 香槟和牡蛎
Wow, champagne and oysters.
你们真是太热情了
You really shouldn't have, guys.
哎 这是个特别的晚上嘛
Well, it's a special night.
你们什么时候见面的
So when did you guys meet?
去年 - 五年前
Last year. - Five years ago.
我们最开始在五年前见过一面
We first met five years ago,
但是那次就不算了 因为
but we don't count it, because...
我当时在跟一个快艇模特交往
I was dating a speedboat model at the time.
我当时在和美国大城市来的一个超帅的审计长交往
And I was dating a super handsome comptroller of a major U.S. City.
总之一年前我们在一个酒吧里重逢了
Anyways, about a year ago, we bumped into each other at a bar,
从那以后我们就难舍难分了
and we haven't been able to keep our hands off each other since.
你是怎么认准她就是你那命中注定的另一半呢
So how did you know she was the one?
我太愿意回答这个问题了
I'd love to answer that.
就是吧 每当我看到她的脸
Um, you know, just whenever I look at her face
还有那下面连着的身子
and the attached physique.
你呢
And you?
他总能逗我笑
He makes me laugh.
还有
And, you know,
这世上我最在乎的就是她的想法了 所以
there's really no one else's opinion who I care about more than hers, so...
好把 别的先不聊 让我们看看那戒指
Okay, so enough chitchat Let's see the ring.
我这次没戴着
I don't have it on me.
她有巨大的手指
She has gigantic fingers.
我刚才的意思是
What I mean to say is that
我买♥♥的那戒指跟她手指不合适
the ring I got would never have fit on her fingers,
因为那些手指的主人是个庞然大物
because they are that of a giant, behemoth person.
Madeline 谢谢你能来
Madeline, thank you for coming.
Raymond 我永远乐意拜访一个被我打败的敌人
Raymond, always a pleasure to call on a vanquished foe.
我觉得自己就像Jackie Joyner-Kersee
I feel like Jackie Joyner-Kersee
Jackie Joyner-Kersee 多次获得跳远及七项全能奥♥运♥金牌的女运动员
祝贺某个跑得慢的失败者
congratulating one of the other slower runners.
准备好
Buckle up.
暴风雨要来了
It's gonna be a hell of a ride.
坐吗
Care to sit?
我相信你一定想歇歇自己的分趾蹄子
I'm sure you'd like to take some weight off your cloven hooves.
叫我魔鬼吗
Calling me the devil?
分趾蹄常被人们与西方传说中的恶魔联♥系♥在一起
真有创意啊 Raymond
How original, Raymond.
事实上我在叫你山羊 你个山羊
Actually I was calling you a goat, you goat.
我想谈谈我升职的问题
I'd like to talk about my promotion.
好的 但是首先
Very well, but first,
我怎么知道你是不是带了窃听器
how do I know you're not wearing a wire?
我需要先搜你身
I need to pat you down.
如果你非要的话
If you must.
这什么情况啊
What is going on?
嘘 我看东西呢
Shh. I'm watching something.
你能帮我从泊车员那里把车取来吗 亲爱的
Can you get the car from the valet, babe?
我要去后面跟主厨打个招呼
I'm gonna in the back and say hi to the chef.
祝你们婚礼一切顺利
Good luck on your wedding, guys.
还有蜜月快乐哦
Oh, have fun on your honeymoon.
我们会的 我们要去德州韦科市
We will. We're going to Waco, Texas.
好吧 拜拜
Okay, bye.
拜
Bye.
德州韦科市 - 我瞎说的
Waco, Texas? - I don't know.
正好在新闻上看见了而已
It was just on Dateline.
好吧 Augustine拿着笔记本包呢
All right, well, Augustine took the laptop case with him.
他要准备交接了 走
He's gonna make the drop. Let's go.
看 那就是买♥♥家了
Look, there's the buyer.
或者他真是去跟主厨打招呼的
Or maybe he's just actually saying hi to the chef?
他怎么还没交接
Why isn't he making the handoff?
不好 他看见我们了
Oh, crap, he saw us.
不好意思
Excuse me.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
我们就是想找个地方
We were just looking for a place to, uh...
打炮
Boink.
是 打炮
Yep. Boink.
也是我的首选词汇
That's my preferred term for it as well.
我懂得
I get it.
刚刚订婚的孩子们 玩得开心
Newly engaged kids. Enjoy.
谢了
Thanks.
好好好好好
Good. Good, good, good, good.
没暴露 好样的
We kept our cover intact. Nice work.
快速并专业的反应
Quick, professional thinking out there.
非常快非常专业
Very quick Very professional.
不愧是警探 - 真乃警探
Detective. - Detective.
继续回到案子上 - 是
Let's get back on the case. - Yes.
餐厅怎么样啊
So how was the restaurant?
正常得不得了
Such a normal time!
你怎么那么奇怪
Why are you being weird?
我和Amy接吻了
Amy and I kissed.
啥
What?
只是为了不暴露卧底身份 我们没有别的选择
To keep our cover from being blown; we didn't have a choice.
快告诉我所有细节
Tell me everything!
Charles 只是个吻而已 好吗
Charles, it was just a kiss, okay?
为了工作的 根本没什么
It was for work. It was nothing.
就是 一个吻谁在乎
Yeah, who cares about a kiss?
真到互相摸屁♥股♥的地步再叫我
Call me if you grab each other's asses.
他靠边停了 就是现在了
He's pulling over. It's going down.
你们太天真了
You guys are so naive.
这不可能只是"没什么"
It's never nothing.
高中的时候 我扮演<安妮>里面的沃巴克斯爸爸
In high school, I played Daddy Warbucks in Annie,
<安妮> 百老汇音乐剧 剧中沃巴克斯爸爸收养了女主角安妮
Becca Murse扮演安妮
Becca Murse played Annie,
我们在台上有一段拥抱的戏
and we were supposed to hug onstage.
刚开始我们也没觉得有什么大不了
And at first, that seemed like nothing too,
但是首演夜上 我们就开始大搞特搞了
but by opening night, we were full-on making out.
扮成沃巴克斯和安妮的时候吗
As Daddy Warbucks and Annie?
是的哟
Mm-hmm.
观众们纷纷表示不买♥♥账
The audience was not on board.
剧作家还把学校给告了
Playwright sued the school.
伙计们 他们没打算碰头
Guys, guys, it's not a handoff.
他正在放下包裹
He's leaving the package.
好的 你和Rosa跟住Augustine
Okay, you and Rosa follow Augustine.
好嘞
Right!
你和Amy也跟住了自己的心吧
And you and Amy follow your hearts.
什么玩意儿 我们要守着包裹
No, we're gonna stay with the package.
也要和对方长相厮守
And each other forever.
你闹毛线啊
Come on, man!
那么 我看这件事的到后来会是这样的
So here's how I see this going down.
你哀求我把工作还给你 我拒绝了
You plead for your job back. I refuse.
然后你就像个战后遗孀一样嘤嘤地抹眼泪
You start weeping like a war widow.
你说是不是这样啊
Does that sound about right?
你那一肚子坏水恐怕是派不上用场了 Madeline
Don't count your gross fish babies before they've hatched, Madeline.
你是怎么搞到这个的
How did you get this?
这是Gina和Terry搞到的 你个八哥
Gina and Terry got it, you grackle.
这东西是怎么搞来的并不重要
It doesn't matter how I got it.
抱歉长官 我没意识到你要这么说
Sorry, sir, didn't realize that was how you wanted to play it.
你还请了观众来看自己耍把戏吗
I see you've got an audience for this little stunt?
是啊 谁不想看勇者斗鳄鱼呢
Yes, well, who wouldn't want to see a man fight a crocodile?
那么 Madeline
Now, Madeline
在我俩中有人"像个战后遗孀一样嘤嘤地抹眼泪"之前
before one of us starts "weeping like a war widow,"
你愿不愿意把我的片区还给我呢
would you like to give me my precinct back?
这事不是那么简单的 我不能撤销你的升职
It's not that simple; I can't just reverse your promotion.
那你明天之前作出决定吧
You have until tomorrow,
你个八哥
you grackle.
我们不能在放货点旁边抓他
We can't pull him over this close to the drop site.
会惊动买♥♥家
It'll alert the buyer.
我们先跟他一英里再说吧
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表