剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
A friend of mine said I needed to experience
工作之外的生活
life outside of work.
聪明的朋友
Smart friend.
反正 我觉得我还欠Boyle
Anyways, I figured I owed Boyle
一次真正的大西洋城之旅 所以
a legit trip to AC, so.
没错 伙计们
That's right, y'all!
是时候推出大西灭盟第二部
It's time for AC/DC: Part Two.
大西洋城毁灭联盟了
Atlantic City Destruction Crew.
其实这个还不错呢
Actually, not bad.
因为我们要去干掉
Because we are going to destroy
八个不同的太妃糖趴和一个
eight different taffy crawls and one
"木板路上的鬼魂"巴士之旅
"Ghosts of the Boardwalk" Bus tour!
不是我想的发展方向
Not where I saw that going,
但我还是很激动
but I'm still excited!
哈 吼
Ha ho!
这一定会很传奇的 哥们儿
This is gonna be epic, bro!
快 警长
Quick, Sarge!
尽你全力在我肋骨上打一拳
Punch me in the ribs as hard as you can!
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表