剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
我不知道你们是谁
I do not know who you are,
我也不觉得你们是飞行员
and I do not think you are pilots.
你们的制♥服♥根本不合身
Your suit doesn't even fit.
啊
Ah.
我做了缩胃手术
I had my stomach stapled.
保安 保安
Securite! Securite!
啊 放开我们
Ah! Unhand us.
太过分了
This is outrageous.
我要求和你们队长本人说话
I demand to speak with the commodore himself.
现在我们不可能拿到指纹了
There's no way we'll get her fingerprints now.
噢真的吗
Oh, really?
哇啦
Voila.
法语
French.
她仔细清洁了吧台
She cleaned the bar quite thoroughly,
但这个瓶子上沾满她的指纹
but this bottle is filthy with her prints.
机灵
Smurt.
所以你是飞行员
That's why you're the pilot,
我是副驾驶
and I'm the co-pilot.
收到 Wanda
Copy that, Wanda.
收到
Copy that.
Wanda Cohen
Wanda Cohen.
等等 警监
Wait, Captain.
Gina和我解出你的弱智题了
Gina and I figured out your dumb brain teaser.
我表示严重怀疑 长官
I highly doubt that, sir.
我会自己判断的 Santiago
I'll judge for myself, Santiago.
好了Diaz
Okay, Diaz.
答案是什么
What's the solution?
我们不知道
We have no idea.
哈 我就知道
Ha! Told ya.
但你也不知道 长官
But neither do you, sir.
什么
What?
Holt警监
Captain Holt,
你不知道答案是什么
you don't know what the solution is.
什么
Excuse me?
我们是这么发现的
Here's how we cracked it.
我把你毁掉Amy的灵魂的照片
I took the photo of you demolishing Amy's spirit
做了这些标题为书呆子的惨败的有才T恤
and made these clever T-shirts that say, "#nerdfail."
这并没有很有才
It's not that clever.
这超好笑的
It's hilarious.
看这
Look at this.
你的表情和Amy的一样
Your expression is the same as Amy's
因为你们都在为了
because you're both devastated
让自己的导师失望而伤心
that you just let down your mentors.
我看了你的日程
I looked at your calendar.
你要和你以前的指挥官一起吃早饭
You're supposed to have breakfast with your old C.O.
你希望我们在你见他之前解决问题
You wanted us to solve the problem before you saw him.
怎么可能
That's crazy.
她说的对
She's right.
什么 不
What? No.
他二十年前出了那道题给我
He posed that problem to me 20 years ago.
每次我见到他 他就会问我
Every time I see him, he asks,
"你想出答案了吗"
"Do you have the answer yet?"
而我始终都没
And I never have.
那些内陆居民和他们愚蠢的跷跷板
Those islanders and their pathetic seesaw
成了我的噩梦
haunt my dreams.
他们在我的梦中嘲笑我
They mock me in my sleep,
骑在嘲讽的翘翘板上一上一下
riding up and down on a teeter-totter of taunts.
酷
Cool.
所以碧昂斯的票给谁
So who gets the Beyonce tickets?
*哦加拿大 垃圾警♥察♥的家*
*O Canada You home of crappy cops*
猜猜是谁把他爸爸从加拿大监狱里救了出来
Guess who just freed his dad from Canadian prison
而且在回来的头等舱上
and slammed six free mimosas
灌了六杯免费不含果汁的含羞草酒
on the first-class flight home sans the juice?
剧透警报 是Jake
Spoiler alert, it was Jake.
是我
It was me.
原来是
So turns out
我爸的小三陷害了他
my dad's sidepiece framed him.
她因为发现了
She was hella pissed
他的正牌女友以及另一个小三
'cause she found out about his real girlfriend
而气疯了
and his other sidepiece.
所以
So yeah.
结果看来我爸还是个大好人
Turns out my dad is a great guy after all.
为了庆祝我的自♥由♥
And in celebration of my freedom,
我今晚邀请所有人出去
I'm taking everybody out tonight.
我请喝酒
Drinks are on me.
怎么样
Eh?
Scully呢
Where's Scully?
Scully - 哦不
Scully. - Oh, no.
谁
Who?
嘿Hank
Hey, Hank.
等你看到我爸进来
When you see my dad walk in,
你可以调暗灯光
can you dim the lights
然后放<我们是冠军>吗
and play We Are the Champions?
不能
No.
我不知道你♥爸♥什么样
I don't know what your dad looks like,
我没有那首歌♥
I don't have the song...
而且灯光是无法调暗的
And the lights aren't on dimmers.
哦不 - 没关系 Jake
Oh, no. - It's okay, Jake.
你给我信♥号♥♥ 我就把灯泡转松
You give me the signal, I'll start unscrewing bulbs.
不 我爸刚发来短♥信♥
No, my dad just texted.
他不来了
He's not coming.
敬Jake的爸爸
To Jake's dad!
好吧
Yep.
抱歉 Jake
Sorry, Jake.
我相信你♥爸♥不来肯定是有
I'm sure your dad has a really good reason
重要的原因
for not being here.
不 别这样 好吗
No, don't do that, all right?
别为他开脱
Don't let him off the hook.
我这么做了一辈子
That's what I've done my whole life.
你知道吗 当他错过了我的十一岁生日的时候
You know, when he missed my 11th birthday,
我怪我自己生在了旅游高峰期
I blamed myself for being born on a peak travel day.
你是对的 Boyle
You were right about him, Boyle.
所以我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
相拥十分钟
Hug for ten minutes.
不 拥抱改期吧
No, give me a rain check on the hug.
我有些事要去做
There's something I got to do.
我的啤酒归你了 - 酷
You can have my beer. - Cool.
Jake
Jake.
很抱歉我去不了派对
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the party.
我要给一个飞早班的人代班
I'm subbing for a buddy who's got an early flight.
我知道你很失望
I'm sure you're upset.
不 其实 我一点也不失望
No, actually, I'm not upset at all.
是吗
Yeah?
太好了
Great.
不 更像是松了口气
No, more relieved.
你知道吗 你一直都是我的英雄
You know, you were always my hero,
但我觉得我终于开始看清
but I think I'm finally starting to see you
你的真实面目了
for who you really are:
一个地区航线飞行员
A regional airline pilot
降落的时候颠簸的不行
whose landings are bumpy as hell
以及一个自私的人
and a pretty selfish guy
基本不在乎做父亲的责任
who genuinely doesn't care about being a dad.
Jake 你不明白
Jake, you don't understand.
德拉蒙德维尔跑道上有下降气流
There was a downdraft on the Drummondville runway.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
是啊 显然
Yeah, clearly.
听着 我一辈子都在帮你找借口
Look, I've been making excuses for you my whole life,
但你是个很垃圾的父亲
but you're a pretty crappy father,
在你准备好当个好父亲之前
and until you're ready to be a good one,
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表