剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
这句引用的不太合适
That was a bad quote to choose.
但你明白我要说的意思
But you get what I'm saying.
没错 听着 孩子跟你在一起
Yeah, look, that kid is gonna
会得到不少乐趣的
have a lot of fun hanging out with you.
但我也明白 一旦我和Sharon出了什么事
But I also know that if anything happened to me and Sharon,
你一定会担负起养育这孩子的责任
you're responsible enough to raise the little guy.
等会儿
Wait,
那是教父的职责吗
that's what a godfather does?
我是说 我当然知道
I mean, I knew that.
交给我吧
I can handle it!
那么问题来了 你有没有
Just real quick, what's a good book
比较推荐的育儿书籍
on parenting that you could recommend.
或者说 育儿电影哪家强啊
Or better yet, what's a good movie on parenting?
Terry
Terry?
说真的 我根本不知道要干啥啊
Seriously, I have no idea what to do!
哦 对哦
Oh, wait!
雅虎提问帮你忙
Yahoo! Answers.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表