剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
所以3个月来已经有20艘货船了
So that's 20 cargo ships in the last three months.
不管这个走私集团的幕后黑手是谁
Whoever's behind this smuggling ring
那人一定对码头很熟悉
knows their way around the docks,
所以我们要扮成码头工人去卧底
so we're going undercover as longshoremen.
我将会是Vaughn Tom Tucker
I will be Vaughn Tom Tucker,
一个粗鲁 随地吐口水 崇尚暴♥力♥的水手
a gruff, spitting, punch-you-in-the-gut sailor man
刚好在陆地上休假
who's taking a little break on dry land,
等我的女朋友Cangela出狱
but just until my girlfriend, Cangela, gets out of lady jail.
你刚才是朝我的垃圾桶里吐口水了吗
Did you just spit in my trash can?
不是我 是Vaughn吐的
No, Vaughn did.
口水里有些烟叶
There's some tobacco in there too.
Vaghn喜欢嚼烟叶 但弄得Jake头超晕
Vaughn chews it, but it makes Jake super dizzy.
而我是Twink Tuker(青年基佬)
And I'm Twink Tucker.
你不准再给自己取名字了
You cannot choose your own name anymore.
我在码头找了份工作来维持我的毒瘾
I got a job at the docks to support my drug habit,
但我继续干了下去
but I kept it...
因为我可中意那些海鸥了
Because I love the seagulls.
什么 你现在变成爱尔兰人了吗 不
What, are you Irish now? No.
我们得走啦 警监
Well, we better get going, Captain.
可不想在码头上工迟到呢
Don't want to be late for our shift down at the docks.
好消息
Good news.
货物走私集团首领
The leader of the cargo smuggling ring
在83片区自首了
turned himself in at the eight-three.
黑♥手♥党♥在追杀他
The mafia was closing in on him.
噢
Oh.
那太好了
Oh. That's great.
是个好消息 - 是啊
It's good news. - Yeah.
结案了
Case closed.
我想我们可以去还掉这些衣服了
I guess we'll just return these outfits.
太好了 把这拿回去
Great. Take this back.
你们还有十分钟
You have ten minutes.
咖啡 纯黑咖 不含糖 要热的
Coffee, extra black, extra no sugar, and real warm.
码头冷起来了
It gets cold on them docks.
还有一杯英国伯爵 给Twink Tucker
And one earl grey tea for me, Twink Tucker.
不 乐趣被你毁了
No, you ruined it.
警探们 早上好
Morning, detectives.
汇报一下犯人转移的最新情况吧
Let's go over the prisoner transfer upstate.
罪犯的名字叫Jesse Hermick
Perp's name is Jesse Hermick.
逮捕原因是九次持械抢劫
We arrested him for nine counts of armed robbery,
但后来他弃保潜逃
but he skipped bail.
他在纽约的纽伦堡被抓到的时候
He was just picked up in Neustadter, New York,
正打算用枪交换一个三明治
trying to pay for a hoagie with a gun.
当地警长让我们明天早晨6点半去接他
The sheriff is making us pick him up tomorrow morning at 6:30 A.M.,
所以我们打算今天去 然后在那儿住一晚
so we're going up today and spending the night.
这是转监表 千万别
Here are the transfer forms. Please don't...
让Jake碰到吗
Get any Jake on them?
我会把它放进密封袋的
I'll put them in a sealed baggie.
好主意
Good call.
今天我带的所有饮料都是蓝色的
All the drinks I'm bringing are blue.
那是自然
Naturally.
有事就打电♥话♥给我
Call me if you need anything.
好的 没问题
Yes, sir, will do.
对了 希望你不要介意
Oh, hey, I hope this is cool with you,
既然明早之前我们严格意义上不算在执行任务
but since we're not technically on duty till tomorrow morning,
我邀请了Sophia同行
I invited Sophia to join me upstate.
我们订的那间小旅馆看上去很不错
The B&B we're staying at looks really nice.
看起来像闹了很酷的鬼
It's almost like it's haunted by fancy ghosts.
我一点都不介意
I don't mind at all.
其实你这样做还蛮暖的
It's actually really cute of you.
Teddy从来不做一些随意又浪漫的事
Teddy's never done anything that spontaneous or romantic.
这样说不太公平
That's not fair.
他确实给我酿过加玫瑰的皮尔森啤酒
He did brew me a rose-infused pilsner once.
但尝起来就像护手霜一样 而且没有气泡
But it tasted like hand lotion, and the bubbles didn't happen.
听起来好恶心
Sounds bad.
好吧 车上见
Okay.I'll see you in the car.
好 马上来
Okay, see you in a sec.
喂 能让Teddy Wells警探接一下电♥话♥吗
Hi, can I speak with Detective Teddy Wells please?
你可以告诉他是丘比特打来的
You can just tell him it's cupid calling.
等下 算了吧 好傻
Wait, no, that's insane.
告诉他是99区的Peralta警探打来的
Tell him it's Detective Peralta from the nine-nine.
你好 Boyle
Hello, Boyle.
你办完手上的事之后 来我办公室一下
After you're done here, meet me in my office.
我有点事想问你
I have something I need to ask you.
是跟食物有关的
It's food-related.
我会全力以赴的
I will bring my "A" Game.
我天啊 Gina
Oh, my God, Gina.
警监刚刚请我去他办公室
Captain Holt just asked me into his office
要问我跟食物有关的问题
for a food-related question.
我听见了
Yes, I heard.
所以我确定 我一点也不关心
And that's how I know I don't care.
我从他一调过来就想跟他搞好关系
I've wanted to build a rapport with him since he got here,
但直到现在
but until now,
我们唯一的共同点是在同一间银行开的户
all we've had in common was our bank.
猜猜我是谁
Guess who.
纽约警♥察♥ 举起手来
NYPD! Hands up!
这太棒了
This is great.
我不知道警监对食物这么感兴趣
I had no idea Captain Holt was interested in food.
我对食物一点都不感兴趣
I have zero interest in food.
如果可以的话 我只会吃
If it were feasible, my diet would consist entirely
没味道的米黄色奶昔
of flavorless beige smoothies
它包含了所有人类所需的营养
containing all the nutrients required by the human animal.
那啥 咱们那间银行新建了些自动取款机 对吧
So our bank got some new ATMs, huh?
不知道 我换了银行
I wouldn't know. I've switched banks.
完了
Oh, no.
明天是我跟Kevin的结婚纪念日
Anyway, tomorrow's my anniversary with Kevin.
我想给他做顿印象深刻的早餐
I'd like to cook him an impressive breakfast.
你能帮我吗
Could you help orient me with that process?
这是我的荣幸
I'd be honored.
为爱人准备食物
Preparing food for one's lover
是最亲密的礼物
is the most intimate gift of all.
除了帮他们洗头以外
Aside from washing their hair.
好了
Okay.
审讯室里有个犯人我要审
I have a perp in the interrogation room.
我要所有的文件
I need all the files...
等一下 等一下 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Diaz 你怎么了
What's going on, Diaz?
你病了吗 是不是感染了霍乱
Are you sick? Do you have cholera?
还是伤寒
Is it typhoid?
你是不是变成吸血鬼了
Are you a vampire?
我的星运上说今天要穿上大翻领的衣服 我还呵呵了
My horoscope said to wear a cowl-neck today, and I laughed.
我没事
I'm fine.
Diaze家的人不会生病
Diazes don't get sick.
我只是过敏而已
This is allergies.
不行 恐龙就是因为这个灭绝的
No, that's what killed the dinosaurs.
你得回家休息
You need to go home.
不行 我的毒品特案组需要一场胜利
Can't. My drug task force needs a win.
那个犯人手上有猪咯咯供货人的名字
That perp in there has the name of a giggle pig supplier.
我拿到名字才能走
I leave when I get a name.
起码让我买♥♥点面包球汤给你
At least let me buy you some matzo ball soup.
会缓解病情的
It's very soothing.
这样吧
You know what?
我反正都要去熟食店一趟
I'm gonna go to the deli anyway.
我超喜欢吃三角馄饨
Terry loves kreplach.
嗨 Sophia
Hi, Sophia.
嘿
Hey.
你们来啦
There you are.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
么么哒
Mwah.
我已经办好入住手续了
So I already checked us in,
我希望你不介意 我给咱们订了个
and I hope you don't mind, but I got us
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表