剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
你回了什么 - "哈哈 傻"
What'd you write back? - "Ha-ha, lame."
是个玩笑 我是在羞辱他
It's a joke. I was insulting him.
你知道的 调情
You know, flirting.
你觉得他生气了吗
Think he's mad?
我赌他都心碎了
I bet he's heartbroken.
不 不 我们还能挽回
No, no. We can fix this.
我们只需要发条非常甜蜜 非常贴心的短♥信♥
We just have to write a very sweet, very heartfelt text
可以一举给对话升温的那种
that will jump-start the conversation.
"嘿 宝贝"
"Hey, baby."
我不会叫别人"宝贝"的
I don't call people "Baby."
你现在会了
You do now.
所以你们具体是怎么释放压力的
So how do you all typically blow off steam?
有人要对工作环境提出
Does anyone have any formal complaints
正式抗♥议♥吗
about the work environment?
不不 我们通常只是聊聊八卦 对吧
No, no, we usually just gossip, right?
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 有人这周看见楼下的Dave了吗
Hey, did everyone see Dave from downstairs this week?
他把胡子给刮了
He shaved his beard.
噢 我天哪
Oh, my God.
他整张脸看起来就像个屁♥股♥似的
His whole face looks like a butt.
哈哈 屁♥股♥脸Dave
Ha-ha, Butt Face Dave.
屁♥股♥脸Dave 就是他的新名字了
Butt Face Dave, that's his new name,
屁♥股♥脸Dave 因为他的脸看起来像个屁♥股♥
butt face Dave, 'cause his face looks like a butt.
我喜欢David 他是个好警♥察♥
I like David. He's a good cop.
是啊 - David可棒了
Yeah. - David is great.
他是个好人 - 我喜欢那家伙
He's a good dude. - I like that guy.
我想说一下祝酒致辞
I'd like to propose a toast.
好主意 好主意 - 嗯
Good idea. Great idea. - Mm!
Amy 你没有酒吗
Amy, you don't have a drink?
不 没关系的 我不
Oh, no, it's okay. I don't...
警监在敬酒呢
The captain's making a toast.
别这么没礼貌啊 假正经
Don't be rude, Prude.
好吧 那我就再喝一杯
Okay, I guess I'll have one more.
你在度假呢 谁会数你喝几杯
You're on vacation. Who's counting?
我会
I am.
谢谢你们邀请我
Thank you for inviting me up.
敬一同玩闹
To joshing around together.
干杯 - 敬玩闹
Cheers. - To joshing!
玩闹
Joshing.
这真有趣
This is fun.
噢 你们知道午餐后我们能干嘛吗
Ooh, you know what we could do after lunch?
海滩散步
Walk on the beach.
但现在可是严冬
But it's the middle of winter.
所以正好啊 你知道吗
Which is ideal, you know?
又不会太热 又没有太多人
Not too hot, no crowds.
沙子不会粘得到处都是
The sand doesn't get everywhere
因为它们基本上被冻住了
'cause it's basically frozen.
正是如此 有谁带了海滩靴
Exactly. Who brought their beach boots?
"我带了"
"I did."
满分的Rosa模仿
Spot-on Rosa impression.
真不错
This is nice.
我是说 虽然没想到有风
I mean, the wind is unexpected
但有风更爽了
but welcome and bracing.
是啊
Yeah.
就像几千根幸福的小针往你脸上射
It's like a thousand little needles of happiness shooting into your face.
我们已经走了二十分钟了
Well, we've been walking for about 20 minutes, so...
那我们再走二十分钟然后就调头吧
So we should probably turn around in another 20.
好啊
Good plan...
八十分钟的沙滩漫步
an 80-minute walk on the beach.
我好冷
I'm so cold.
我这么动感的舞步都无法让身体热起来
Even my fiery dance moves aren't keeping me warm.
秘诀就是 永远要有所准备
The trick is, you got to be prepared.
小瓶装的白兰地 女士们
Mini cognac, ladies?
噢 耶
Oh, yeah!
温暖我吧 你个小混♥蛋♥
Oh, warm me up, you little bastard.
嗯 - 四杯了
Mm. - Four drinks.
嗯嗯嗯
Mm, mm, mm.
谢谢 Terry的小腰包
Thank you, Terry's fanny.
谢谢你 波塞冬
And thank you, Poseidon,
伟大的海洋之神
great God of the sea!
你穿的什么
What are you wearing?
t恤啊
A T-shirt.
我只带了比基尼
I only brought a bikini.
在警监面前穿泳装
Seems weird to be in front of the captain
好像有点奇怪
in a bathing suit.
要藏住那对大胸器哈
Got to cover up them thangs, yeah?
不过 透过t恤还是能看见哟
FYI, you can still see them through your shirt.
终于啊 我们一个小队
So here we all are, finally relaxing
一起在一个浴缸里放松身体
as a squad together in the tub.
真有意思哈
It's fun, huh?
我什么也听不清
I can't hear anyone.
可以关掉喷水的装置吗
Can we please turn off the jets?
好的
Yeah.
这样好多了
That's better.
没有那些烦人的泡泡了
No more disturbed water.
好主意
Good call.
哇 没有气泡之后
Wow, without the bubbles,
真是什么都看得一清二楚呢
you can really see everything.
眼睛看这里 Peralta
Eyes up here, Peralta.
剪掉
And... snip.
好啦
Mazel tov.
警监 我打赌你以前工作的时候
Captain, I bet you used to smoke cigars
肯定一直叼着一只雪茄 对不对
on the job all the time, right?
不 但我有个搭档是这样的
No, but I had a partner who did.
一只雪茄抽一整天
Had one burning all day long.
Dan Hammer(锤子)
Dan Hammer.
这个名字好酷 酷得都不用取外号♥
That name is so cool, it doesn't need a nickname.
啊 不过他有个外号♥
Ah, but he had one.
蛇眼
Snake Eyes.
噢 蛇眼取得好棒
Oh, Snake Eyes is a great one.
噢 耶
Oh, yeah.
他是我见过最坚毅的汉子
He was the toughest son of a bitch I ever met.
他死的时候 坚持竖着一个中指
When he died, he stuck out his middle finger
这样就可以冲每个出席的人竖中指了
so he'd be flipping everyone off at his funeral.
噢 太酷了 - 是啊
Oh, that rules. - Yeah.
谁杀了他
Who killed him?
别说是一只磕了药的白虎啊
Don't say a white tiger on cocaine,
我会疯的
'cause I will lose it.
不 是他遍布口腔 舌头 嘴唇和脸颊的癌细胞杀了他
No, cancer of the mouth, tongue, lip, and cheek.
嗯
Hmm.
不过 中指那事还是很酷
Well, still, the middle finger thing is cool.
其实 没人看到他的中指
Actually, no one got to see that.
他被放在封闭的棺材里了
It was closed casket because the doctors
因为医生移除了他大部分面部
had removed so much of his face.
好吧 算了吧
All right, that's that.
好吧 我承认
All right, I admit it.
警监在这里确实怪怪的
It's weird having the captain here.
简直烂透了
It straight up sucks.
我们应该回家吗
Should we just go home?
你觉得呢 Terry
What do you think, Terry?
我哪也不去
I am not going anywhere.
我在玩"轰狂小蛋糕"
I'm playing kwazy kupcakes.
手边就有喝的
I'm hydrated as hell,
还一边听着Sheryl Crow的歌♥
and I'm listening to Sheryl Crow.
我自己的派对早就开起来了
I've got my own party going on.
等等
Wait a minute.
假期Terry 你真是个天才
Vacation Terry, you're a genius.
我们办两个派对
We'll have two parties,
一个有趣的在这里 只有我们参加
a fun one down here with just us
一个无聊尴尬的在楼上客厅
and then an awkward, uncomfortable one
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表