剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Oop me.
来啦
Ooping.
我有进步了
I'm getting better.
是啊 有进步
Yeah, you are.
你找我啊 警监
You wanted to see me, sir?
请坐 Diaz
Have a seat, Diaz.
你记得我侄子Marcus吗 31岁那个
You remember my nephew Marcus? The 31-year-old?
他问我你是不是单身
He asked me to ask you if you are single.
我告诉他我不是梳着辫子
I'm told him I'm not a third-grade girl
帮人递纸条的三年级小姑娘
with pigtails passing love notes.
是啊 太幼稚了
Yeah, it's so immature.
说的就是 - 太尴尬了
Precisely. - It's embarrassing.
我同意
Agreed.
我单身
I am single.
噢
Oh.
我懂了
I see.
如果Marcus想要我电♥话♥ 他可以自己来要
But if Marcus wants my number, he can ask me for it.
谁会去告诉他呢
But who will tell him that?
嗯
Um, yeah.
你拿了最后一块丹麦曲奇
You took the last danish.
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你看见Terry画的咱俩了吗
Did you read Terry's book about us?
没 他说不要看
No. He said not to read it.
好吧 我看了
Okay, fine, I read it.
我的角色 蟋蟀 太窝囊废了
My character, cricket, is such a pushover.
她让所有森林居民
She just lets all the forest folk
用她的神奇麋鹿许愿
take her magic moose wishes.
六月虫 是个冷血婊
Well, june bug is a stone-cold bitch.
她告诉所有的小鸭嘴兽他们的脚很奇怪
She told all the baby platypus they had weird feet.
别人就这么想我们的吗
Is that how people see us?
嗯 你确实刚从我这抢走了丹麦曲奇
Well, you did just steal that danish out of my hand
抢过去就吃了
and start eating it.
我就这么让你抢了
And I let you.
我还道歉了
And apologized.
和蟋蟀一模一样的
Classic cricket move.
嘿 我能挤过去倒杯咖啡吗
Hey, can I just scootch in there to the coffee?
你可以挤到一边凉快去
You can scootch your ass back in line.
我的咖啡和你的一样重要
My coffee needs are just as important as yours.
她怎么那么大火
What was that all about?
Terry 我尝试着不说三道四 所以我不知道
Terry, I try not to judge people, so I wouldn't know.
也许我该去看看小Amy
Maybe I should go check on little Amy
然后送她一份最棒的礼物
and give her the greatest gift of all...
一个拥抱
A hug.
拜托
Come on.
来个人用用藏匿窝点吧
Someone use the drop house.
藏匿窝点(泄粪屋)
The drop house.
完美的移♥动♥厕所公♥司♥的名字
Perfect name for a porta-potty company.
咱俩从这走出去
As soon as we get out of here,
我就带着这个主意去<创智赢家>
I am taking that straight to shark tank.
这个"万万不可做"真是神了
How great is this no-no list?
咱俩完全不可能惹恼对方了
I mean, we've made it impossible to annoy each other.
充分撩骚 此次盯梢
We're gonna make out with this stakeout.
嗯
Mm.
嘿 伙计 押韵在不在你的单子上
Hey, bud, is rhyming on your no-no list?
没有
No.
酷 酷
Cool, cool.
感觉和背诗特别像呢
Just seems pretty close to reciting poetry.
是 但是这俩不一样
Yeah, yeah. But it's different.
是啊 不一样
Yeah. It's different.
不一样啊
It's different.
我准备把它加上去
I'm just gonna add it.
噢 现在我们可以加东西了
Oh, so we can add things now?
是啊 干嘛不呢
Yeah, why not, right?
我们有时间 有墨水
I mean, we got the time, and we got the ink.
除了洗碗槽 什么都不愁
Everything but the kitchen sink.
我刚说什么了
What did I just say?
好的 加在Charles单子上
Okay. That is under Charles.
好 好 好 酷 酷 酷
Sure, sure, sure. Cool, cool, cool...
继续监视
Back to window.
监视继续
Get back in the window.
干嘛呢
What is happening?
我不这么做 我屁♥股♥上的弹孔就僵硬了
I got to do this or the bullet holes in my butt stiffen up.
不许提你的"屁♥眼♥"
No talking about your butt holes.
二
Two...
三
Three...
不许做引体向上
No pull-ups.
不许做瑜伽
No yoga.
不许玩口♥技♥
No beatboxing.
不许不冲厕所
No letting it mellow.
不许扮修女也疯狂
No sister act.
不许提生活窍门
No life hacks.
不许提多级销♥售♥阴谋
No multi-level marketing schemes.
不许管合法生意叫"阴谋"
No calling legitimate business ideas "Schemes."
在翻页前不许舔手指
No licking fingers before turning pages.
不许模仿
No impressions.
不许搞茶宴
No tea ceremonies.
不许玩椰菜娃娃
No cabbage patch.
不许跑酷
No parkour.
不许提落跑老爸 电影舞蹈都不行
No running man... Movie or the dance.
不许自行唱摇篮曲
No unrequested lullaby.
不许像女人一样裹毛巾
No lady-style towels.
嘿 不许剪鼻毛
Hey. No nose hair trimming.
我们得在这待八天 Jake
We're here for eight days, Jake.
我不管 单子上写着呐
I don't care. It's on the list.
嗯 我希望你喜欢看鼻毛丛
Well, I hope you like nostril bush.
鼻毛丛
Nostril bush?
好了 不要说话了
All right, no more talking.
不要再说话了
No more talking at all.
好啊 我也要写上
Fine, I'm putting that on your list too.
你说话了
That was talking.
你也说了
So was that.
好的 倒数三 二 一
Okay, fine. In three, two, one.
不许说话 闭嘴
No talking. Zip it.
嘿 警监
Hey, Captain.
调查进行的怎么样了
How's the operation going?
好极了 沙滩伞男的访客源源不断
Great, the beach umbrella has had nonstop visitors.
"沙滩伞男"
"The beach umbrella"?
Bisko的藏匿窝点的负责人
Bisko's lieutenant who runs the drop site.
我们给每个人都起了个外号♥
We came up with fun little nicknames for everyone.
我很高兴你们过的不错
I'm glad you're amusing yourselves.
大伙都以为你俩现在早就打起来了
People thought you'd be at each other's throats by now.
需要找人换班吗
Do you need a relief team?
什么 - 不用不用哒
What? - Nuh-uh-uh!
不许傲娇的说 不用不用哒
No sassy "Nuh-uh-uhs."
你说什么
What was that?
呃 没什么
Uh, nothing.
我只是说我们不需要替班小队
I just said we don't need a relief team.
我们过得非常好 对吧 Boyle
Everything's going great. Right, Boyle?
没错 好极了
Right. So great.
好 那过几天见
Good. See you in a couple of days.
好 太好了 - 好的 再见
Okay, sounds good. - Okay, bye.
再见吧 - 拜拜 爱你哟
Bye-bye now. - Bye. I love you.
什么
What?
别关门
Hold the door.
抱歉啊 警长
Sorry, sarge.
也许你多跑跑步减减肥 就能动作快点了
Maybe if you did more cardio and less weights, you'd move faster.
别 别 别 Amy
No, no, no, Amy.
我们一定要在电梯里"蜕变"给他看
We need to be the change we want to see in the elevator.
不行 - 开门 快开门
Uh-uh. - Door open. Door open.
关门 关门啊 - 开门 开门
Door close. Door close. - Door open. Door open.
你们俩闹什么呢啊
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表