剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Like some boss-ass penguins.
对头
Yes!
我很高兴你重回我们这边 警长
I'm so glad you're back on our side, Sarge.
好了 一起去干掉好人吧
Okay, let's destroy some good guys.
Gina 我刚才出去有事 顺便买♥♥了一盒混合甜点
Gina, I was outside on business and I purchased a box of assorted sweet treats.
你先来挑一个吧
I give you the first pick.
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
我很好奇
Curious.
在你的性格测试中 你说你最爱的形状是正方形
On your personality test, you said your favorite shape was a square.
但是现在 在圆形曲奇和方形蛋糕中中间
And yet now, when you're given a choice between round cookies and square blondies,
你选择了曲奇
you opt for the cookie.
你选择的是圆形的
You opt for the circle.
是的 但是形状不是这个选择的重点
Yes, but it's not about shapes.
相比蛋糕 我更会选择曲奇
I'm choosing a cookie over a Blondie.
我是有点反复无常 但是还不至于精神错乱
I'm whimsical, but I'm not a lunatic.
但是黄油 鸡蛋 面粉 糖 小苏打 巧克力 盐 香草
For butter, eggs, flour, sugar, baking soda, chocolate, salt, vanilla.
这些基本的配料是完全一样的
The basic building blocks are identical.
它们唯一显著的别就是 形状
The only salient difference... they're shape.
你想把我从I9 C3 G6组里踢出去
You're trying to get me bumped out of I9 C3 G6.
你不满测试结果把我们放在一个分类里
You don't like that the test put us in the same category.
你怎么能这样
That is so rude.
你知道有多少平庸的小婊砸们
Do you know how many basic bitches
不惜相互残杀来争夺和我一样的性格吗
would kill to have the same personality as me?
Gina 你知道我很欣赏你 但你不能不承认
Gina, you know I appreciate you but you have to admit,
我们真不是一块布上裁下来的料啊
we're not exactly cut from the same cloth.
显然不是
Apparently not.
我 当然是异域的丝绸
I, of course, am an exotic silk,
而你 警监 是蛇皮
whereas you, sir, are snake skin.
所以你带上你一盒子的骗局 离我远远的吧
So you can keep your box of deception and leave me alone.
这是一盒子的形状 而且只装着
It's a box of shapes and it contains only...
真♥相♥
the truth.
茴香香肠味 Jake 他们准备好了
Fennel sausage. Jake, they did it!
阳台在那边
Balcony's over there.
有多少人在那里
How many are out there?
六个警♥察♥ 我们被压住了
Six Marshals. We're pinned down.
真是太好了 我们都要完蛋了但只打了个平手 8比8
Great, it's over and we're still tied, 8-8.
你搞什么
What the hell?
9比8 星期六是我的了
9-8. Saturday's mine.
你说按人头算 没说是谁的人头
You said body count, you didn't say whose body.
砰
Boom!
霸气造型来一个
Power pose.
他们打中我了 - 我也死了
They got me. - I'm dead too.
Kendrick 出来
Kendrick? Come out!
只剩我和你了
It's just you and me.
好了 好了 我没子弹了
Okay, okay. I'm outta ammo.
放松
Be cool.
哎呦 哎呦 特工你好
Well, well, well. Hello, agent.
你不用真的开枪射我
You don't actually have to shoot me.
可以宣布你赢了
We can just say that you won.
但我很想开枪打你
But I want to shoot you.
这不可能是砖炉烤的
No way this is brick oven.
他们在耍我们 Jake
They were playing us, Jake!
哦对 你在紧张对峙呢
Right, you're having a moment.
有什么遗言吗
So. Any last words?
别打脸就好了
Just don't shoot me in the face.
我今晚有个约会 我可不想砸了
I got a date tonight. I don't want it to puff up.
我已经比她看过的那张照片上胖了10磅了
I'm already 10 pounds heavier than the picture she saw.
好吧
Okay.
确认一下 这就是你的遗言
Just to clarify, those are your last words?
因为我就要开枪了
Because I'm about to shoot you.
嗷 什么啊
Ow! What?
不
No!
我把枪贴在背后了
Gun taped to the back.
那些 虎胆龙威的设定给了我灵感
All these Die Hard references gave me the idea.
我被John McClane的把戏耍了
I got John McClane-d.
这比被任何彩弹射中都要糟心
That is so much worse than any paint ball.
手段挺有意思啊 警探
Interesting tactic, detectives.
第一次来特工演习就搞得一团糟
Show up at your first inter-agency drill and mess the whole thing up.
不是手段 而是一连串不可思议的事件
Less of a tactic and more of a series of incredible events.
那什么事最不可思议的事件
And what was the most incredible event...
是我在你所有朋友面前开枪射你吗
when I shot you in front of all your friends?
我还有别的朋友的 - 谁
I have other friends. - Who?
我就知道邀请纽约警局的人来联邦演习是个蠢主意
I knew it was a dumb idea to invite the NYPD to a federal drill.
真的吗 兄弟
Seriously, man?
你把我们的枪都拿走了 把我们绑在椅子上
You took all our guns, taped us to a bunch of chairs,
管我们叫胖子 我们还是让你们大部分人都出局了
called us fat, and we still took almost all of you out.
明年 我们一定会赢的
Next year, we're winning this thing.
你们明年不会再来的
Oh, you're not coming next year.
但我们也许能在五角大楼的圣诞派对上见面
But maybe I'll see you at the Pentagon Christmas party.
噢 对了
Oh, right.
你们也没有受到邀请
You guys aren't invited to those.
Kid Rock也去了 这才是我最后的话 哥们
Kid Rock was there. Those are my last words, bro.
Kid Rock 美国著名歌♥手
天啊 他就是个很坏的家伙
Man. He is just a really bad dude.
Jake 我很抱歉你没能赢
Jake, I'm sorry you didn't get your win.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们赢得很彻底啊
This was a total win.
我好久好久没有看我手♥机♥了
I haven't checked my phone in forever.
既然我提起了 我确实有点想看
Now that I've said that, i do kinda want to check it, though.
我就要看了
I'm gonna just do it.
没有新短♥信♥
No text.
但相比早上 我的心情大概好了百分之二十
But I'm probably 20 percent less devastated than I would have been this morning.
而这要谢谢你们
And that's thanks to you guys.
我心情释放了
I catharted.
完全释放了
You catharted hard.
Gina 我对昨天发生的事做了深刻而又漫长的思考
Gina, I've been thinking long and hard about what happened yesterday.
哦 请说吧
Oh, pray tell.
但记住 我不在你的水平上所以一定要趾高气昂地跟我说话哦
But remember, I'm not at your level so do speak down to me.
我应该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
测试错误地把我们都分类为I9 C3 G6
The test was wrong to classify us both as I9 C3 G6's.
这句道歉从内容到语气都太没有诚意
That's a terrible apology from content to tone.
我的意思是 我不配被分在I9 C3 G6
I meant I don't deserve to be an I9 C3 G6.
我应该被分在I9 C3 G4或者I8 C5 G3里
I should be an I9 C3 G4 or an I8 C5 G3,
甚至是I7 C7 G8或者I2 C1 G3
or even an I7 C7 G8 or I2 C1 G3.
你是在模仿雨人吗
Is this a Rain Man impression?
不是
No.
那些都是不适合当领导角色的性格类别
Those are all personality types not well-suited to leadership.
就像我也不是个好领导
Just as I have not been.
一个好的领导应该从不轻视身边的人
A good leader should never diminish those around him.
真的很让人伤心
It was devastating.
Gina 你很坚毅 很坚强
Gina. You're tenacious, you're strong.
你是一个很棒的领导者
You're a great leader.
最重要的是 任何一个平庸的小婊砸都会为成为你而感到幸运
And most importantly, any basic bitch would be lucky to be like you.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
我能工资跳几级吗 - 不能
Can I have a huge raise? - No.
但我要扩大你的职责 来与你的才干相配
But I am expanding your responsibilities to match your great promise.
现在由你负责所有的日程安排和预算跟踪
You are now in charge of all scheduling decisions and budget tracking.
不要啊 - 你可以的 相信我
No! - You can do it, trust me.
这是一个I9 C3 G6性格的人对另一个的信任
From one I9 C3 G6 to another.
他怎么这么喜欢和我调情啊
It's crazy how much he flirts with me.
嘿 我告诉了警监我周六工作
Hey, so I told Captain Holt I'd work on Saturday.
等一下 为什么 你赢的光明正大
Wait, why? You won fair and square.
我谋杀了你
I mean, I murdered you.
这个挺阴险的吧
That was pretty shady.
还有 虽然有些武断 但我认为
Also, it was crazy assertive and I feel like
我不需要什么霸气姿势的训练
maybe I don't actually need power pose training.
你不需要
You don't.
因为没有人需要练习霸气的姿势
Mostly because nobody needs power pose training.
星期六与我父母的晚餐是为了把Marcus介绍给他们
The dinner with my parents on Saturday is to introduce them to Marcus.
什么
What?
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you just tell me?
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表