剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
别找我了
don't call me.
而且我要把你的机长帽拿走
Also I'm taking your captain hat
因为这很酷我想要
because it's cool, and I want it.
不得不说
I got to say,
弄清Holt警监也不知道答案
figuring out Captain Holt didn't know the answer
这案子破的漂亮
was an incredible solve.
很抱歉我们之前暗示你们不聪明
I'm sorry if we implied you weren't smart.
噢 我也很抱歉我们之前暗示
Oh, and I'm sorry if we implied
你们俩是无性书呆子
you're both asexual nerds
只能和服务性动物做朋友
who can only be friends with service animals.
你没有啊
You didn't.
没有当着你们的面
Not to your face,
但是背着你们和一大堆人说过
but to a ton of people behind your back.
谢谢你们的酒
Thanks for the drink.
是啊
Yes.
下一轮我请
Next round's on me.
这是我至少能做的
It's the least I can do
以补偿用益智题无情的取笑了你们的大脑
for teasing your brains so mercilessly.
所以明天你的旧指挥官问起你有没有
So what are you gonna say to your old C.O. Tomorrow
想出答案的时候你要怎么说
when he asks if you've solved the puzzle?
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢你又提起了
Thanks for bringing that up.
愉快的闲谈
Fun chat.
就说你现在是警监了
Just say you're a captain now,
忙着管理辖区
and you're busy running a precinct,
所以他可以见鬼去了
so he can go suck an egg.
或者我们可以一起合作
Or we can all work together
一整晚
all night long,
我相信我们最终会想出来的
and I'm sure we can eventually figure it out.
我喜欢 Terry 从中看见真心
I like that, Terry. It shows real heart.
但我还是选Gina"见鬼去吧"的主意
But I'm going with Gina's "Suck an egg" Idea.
碧昂斯的票归你了
You get the Beyonce tickets.
哦吼吼吼
Oh-ho-ho-ho!
当然归我了
Of course I do.
早说了
I told you.
这是我生来就有的权利 小婊砸们
It was my birthright, you bitches.
把你们的内♥裤♥用强力胶黏在屁♥股♥上吧 女士们
Superglue your panties to your butts, ladies,
Jake来了
because Jake is in the house!
啥
What?
别在意
Never mind.
我有点醉了
I'm a little drunk.
我也在担心你
I'm also worried about you.
过来 相拥十分钟时间
Come here. Ten-minute hug time.
我情愿不
I'd rather not.
过来 - 好吧
Come on. - Okay.
Boyle 放开他
Boyle, release him.
好吧 只是因为你命令我这么做的
Fine, only because you're ordering me to.
还有九分钟剩余哦
There's nine minutes left on that hug.
太好了
Great.
嘿
Heh.
在魁北克干得好
Nice job in Quebec.
我赌当地警♥察♥肯定不开心你给了他们一个下马威
I bet the local cops weren't happy you showed them up.
是啊 可能一开始是
Yeah, well, maybe not at first.
但最后 他们一直叫我真正的昏蛋
But by the end, they kept calling me a real batard,
我估计应该是"英雄"的意思
which I can only assume means "Hero."
是"混♥蛋♥"的意思
It means "Bastard,"
但只是因为他们嫉妒了
but that's only because they were jealous.
你做得好
You did good work.
给
Here.
这是零用钱吗
Is this an allowance?
你是在给我零用钱吗
Are you giving me an allowance?
不 我是在让酒保多上点酒
No, I'm paying the bartender for more drinks.
好吧
Oh, right.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
九分钟计时开始
Nine minutes start now!
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表