剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
and that's as far from brown-nosing as one can get.
我尊重你的做法
I respect you for that.
现在我有个礼物要给你
Now I have a gift for you.
我有完整的布鲁克林烤肉狂的档案
I have the complete Brooklyn broiler files.
他被判处了三项无期徒刑
He was given three life sentences,
但其实应该只有两项
and it should have been two.
所以我已经告诉了检察官那个错误
So I've already contacted the D.A. About the error.
你能协助我查清另一桩案子的火是谁放的吗
Will you please help me figure out who set those other fires?
唔 更多工作
Ooh! More work!
我知道这句话听起来像讽刺 但
I know that sounded sarcastic, but...
没人这么想
Nobody thought that.
一瞬间都没想过
Not for a moment.
太好了
Great.
Chaz-ma-taz 你好吗宝贝
Chaz-ma-taz, how we doing, baby?
我以为你会心情很糟呢
I thought you'd be in an awful mood.
我的人生中从未有过这么多目标
Why would be upset when I've never
为什么要不开心呢
had more purpose in my entire life?
你是要给我爸下毒吗
Are you gonna poison my dad?
吧 我们的爸妈说他们相爱了
No, our parents say they're in love,
但我们都知道那只是他们的老脑子在崩解
but we both know that's just their old brains disintegrating.
我们需要让他们分手 是为他们好 为我们好
We need to break them up for their sake, for our sake,
为这个伟大的国家好
for the sake of this great nation.
同意
Agreed.
恶 我忘了你的手有多么的湿粘
Ew! I forgot how clammy your hands are.
心情不受影响 心情不受影响
Mood unaffected. Mood unaffected.
请注意 注意
Attention please! Attention.
很抱歉打扰你们的节日狂欢
I'm sorry to interrupt your holiday revelry.
这确实是个欢乐的夜
It truly is a fun night.
我想举杯为Diaz警探和她的
I'd like to propose a toast to Detective Diaz
特遣队干杯 他们成功抓获了
and her task force, who successfully brought down
Tito Ruiz和他的整个猪咯咯团体
Tito Ruiz and his entire giggle pig network.
大家干得好 干杯
Great work, everyone. Drink up!
耶
Yeah!
嘿 我又查了一遍
Hey, so I checked again.
Doug Judy还是没出现
Doug Judy still hasn't surfaced.
不 他出现了
Yeah, he has.
他刚给我发了这个
He just sent me this.
你好吗 Peralta
What's up, Peralta?
来自天堂的问候
Greetings from paradise.
其实酒店让我有点失望
Actually, I'm a little disappointed in the hotel.
他们怎么能搞砸煎蛋卷呢
How do you mess up an omelet?
只是煎个蛋饼啊
It's just a flat egg.
他接下来十分钟基本都在
He pretty much just talks about the omelet
讲煎蛋卷的事 但
for the next ten minutes, but...
关于我的逃脱
About my escape.
这是我的助手Kyle
This is my associate Kyle.
他开的垃圾车
He drove the garbage truck.
你可能也会记得他是那个我让你
You may also remember him as the room service waiter
给了很多小费的客房♥服务生
I had you tip so generously.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
是的 而且当他点龙虾的时候
Yup, and when he ordered the lobster,
就是在给Kyle信♥号♥♥跟着他
it was code for Kyle to follow him.
总之 告诉Diaz她爱我
Anyway, tell Diaz she loves me.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
嘿 首先
Hey, first things first.
我向你发誓我们会抓到Doug Judy的
I swear to you we are gonna catch Doug Judy.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们抓了一次 我们就能再抓一次
We did it once. We can do it again.
不 我们会抓到他的
No. We will catch him.
更重要的是 谢谢你
More importantly, thank you.
我知道做出那个放走他的决定有多困难
I know how hard that was to make that choice and let him get away.
不 那是个容易的决定
No, it was an easy call.
我知道这个特遣队对你有多重要
I know how much this task force means to you.
太重要了 这阵子我压力都好大
It means so much, and it's been so stressful,
而结果却这么好
and it went so well.
说真的 看着我 我没办法收住笑容
Seriously, look at me, I cannot stop smiling.
人们都是怎么控制他们的脸的
How do people do this with their faces?
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表