剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
真的吗
Really?
我怎么觉着是你刚才在干什么傻缺事
It looks, to me, like you did something stupid
比如说试着抬起个大沉箱子
like try to lift a heavy box.
警长您不要说笑了 就我这样还搬箱子哪
Sarge, come on. In my condition?
受死吧 MacGyver
Suck it, MacGyver.
MacGyver 美国枪战动作片<百战天龙>男主
颇为优雅沉着的解决方式是不是
Pretty elegant solution, right?
优雅个头
No!
东西全都散了一地
Everything fell everywhere.
不是说好在桌子边上乖乖坐着吗
All you had to do was sit at your desk.
你出什么问题了啊
What is your problem?
我没问题啊
I don't have a problem.
我只是想破了这个案子而已
I'm just trying to solve this case,
可大家都这么大惊小怪的
and everyone's making a huge deal
我不就是受点小伤
because I have a few minor injuries
伤了肋骨 脚踝 手 脚趾头和下巴嘛
to my ribs, ankle, hand, toes, and jaw.
下巴怎么也伤了 - 刚刚伤的
Jaw? - Yeah, that just happened.
我被箱子砸脸了
I got hit in the face with a box.
可是你看我一点儿事都没有
But look. I'm fine.
我保证 - 不 你事儿大了去了
I promise you. - No, you're not.
我不能再纵容你了 Peralta
I'm done with this, Peralta.
回家好好休养去
Go home and get better.
立刻马上
Now!
好好好
All right, fine.
但是这一箱子证据我得带走
But I'm taking this box of evidence with me.
你能把它搬起来 那你就带走吧
If you can pick it up, you can take it.
没问题
Deal.
你看见没 我可好了
See? I'm fine.
哟 哟 哟
Yo, yo, yo!
想我想得直心碎 现在见面把吻赔
Miss me, miss me, now you got to kiss me!
跟你说呢
I'm talking to you.
Jake 你来干什么
Jake, what are you doing here?
才刚过了四天
It's only been four days.
你应该休息一整周的
You're supposed to take a full week off of work.
别这样 警长
Come on, Sarge.
我看着像是来工作的吗
Does it look like I'm on the job?
那好吧
Okay then.
你是来干什么的
What are you doing here?
虚心接受你的建议 彻彻底底休息一下
Taking your advice to rest and relax to the next level.
我是路过这里接走Charles
Swinging by to pick up Charles,
然后我们就要出发前往拥有阳光海滩的
and then we're headed to sunny, beachy,
但最近被财政危机搞垮了的
only recently devastated by a financial crisis
大西洋城
Atlantic cit-ay!
就是这样 尔等臭屌♥丝
That's right, suckers.
Jake和我要去度史上最爽的假了
Jake and I are going on the coolest vacation ever.
正式旅行名称
Official trip nickname:
大西汉盟
Ac/dc.
大西洋城汉子联盟
Atlantic City Dudes Club.
呵呵 那名字一会儿就改
Yeah. That's gonna change.
你瞧瞧这个 警长
But check it out, Sarge.
Boyle和我会住在
Boyle and I are staying at...
*拉韦那酒店*
*The Ravenna*
我去
Damn.
这地方好奢华啊
This place is luxe.
没错 我好久以前就在求Jake跟我去那儿了
Yeah, I've been trying to get Jake down there forever.
早知道这是让他断几根骨头就能成的事儿
Had I known all it'd take was a few broken bones,
我几年前就用棒球棍抡他了
I would've hit him with a baseball bat years ago!
警长 那里有水疗和赌场
Sarge, it's a spa and a casino.
就是"水场"咯
A spasino!
有种客房♥服务叫"现场片肉"
One of the room service options is a carving station.
*就是在床上啃着大排骨*
*Talking prime rib in bed*
诶这是啥啊
And what's this?
我正在拿床单当餐巾纸用耶
I'm using a blanket as a napkin.
爽爆了 爽爆了
That's fancy. That's fancy.
真心爽爆了
Real fancy.
好吧 那听起来真是太好了 Jake
All right. Well, that sounds good, Jake.
你们应该会玩得很开心的
Sounds like you guys are gonna have fun.
喔 喔 当然啦 我们可是住在
Oh... oh, we will 'cause we're staying at...
*拉韦那酒店*
*The Ravenna*
Jake 这不是拉韦那酒店
Jake, this is not the Ravenna.
的确不是 但这也是世界闻名的
No, it is not, but it is the world-famous
"海包沫旅馆"
Seafam Motel!
"泡"字的三点水好像掉了
I think the "O" Fell off.
很棒不是吗
Pretty cool, right?
拉韦那酒店有四星级餐厅
The Ravenna had a four-star restaurant.
这破地方只有多得吓人的死海鸥
This place has a weird amount of dead seagulls,
对大西洋城来说都很多
even for AC.
那好吧
All right. Fine.
这不是度假
It's not a vacation.
我们是出来监视的
It's a stakeout.
我的嫌犯有个哥哥住在这破地方里
My perp has a brother who lives in this dump,
我觉得嫌犯可能就藏匿在他哥这里
and I think he's hiding out with him here.
真的吗
Seriously?
我本来还超级期待这次旅行呢
I was looking forward to this trip.
你居然骗我
I can't believe you lied to me.
这才不是谎言
It wasn't a lie.
这是
It was...
幻象
an illusion!
好吧 就是谎言 对不起
All right. It was a lie. I'm sorry.
我必须把谎编得特别诱人
I had to make it sound really cool
才能叫你放下手头的一切和我出来
so you'd drop everything and come with me.
我不能让Olson逃走 可我也不能凭一己之力抓住他
I can't let Olson walk, and I can't catch him alone.
而且 这次一定会非常有意思的
Plus, this is gonna be super fun!
新的旅行昵称 大西探联
New trip nickname: AC/DC.
大西洋城警探联盟
Atlantic City Detectives Club.
噢 好吧
Oh... Okay! Fine!
你知道我无法拒绝一个好旅行名称的
You know I can't say no to a good trip nickname.
这就对了 啊 胳膊 肋骨
There he is. Ugh! Arm! Rib!
胳膊 肋骨 肩膀
Arm! Rib! Shoulder?
噢
Ooh.
Marcus Diaz警探 我太惊讶了
Marcus. Detective Diaz. What a surprise.
我没想到你们会提早九分半来
I didn't expect you for another 9 1/2 minutes.
看见没
See?
我告诉你了早来不合适
Told you it was rude to be early.
我们取消整个晚上的安排 明年再说吧
Well, let's cancel the entire evening and try again next year.
嘿
Hey.
她太逗了
She is hilarious.
我觉得你可能需要我帮你布置
I thought you might need some help setting up.
噢 我来把这些放水里
Oh, I'll put these in some water.
谢谢
Thank you.
Marcus 你可以帮我做红酒炖牛肉
Marcus, you can help with the boeuf bourguignon.
我拿青葱代替了洋葱做香料
I subbed shallots for onions in the mirepoix.
不是吧 你逗我呢
No! Are you kidding?
我完全不知道他在说什么
I have no idea what he's talking about.
我错了 我们完蛋了
I'm sorry. We're screwed.
我就应该和他分手的
I should just break up with him.
别别别 Santiago总能准时到
No, no, no, no. Santiago is always on time.
我们只需要闲扯
We only have to make small talk for...
8分钟45秒
8 minutes and 45 seconds.
我们不能谈的太亲密了
We better keep it impersonal.
可接受的话题有 谷物的构成
Acceptable topics include what constitutes a grain,
哈勃望远镜
the Hubble Space Telescope,
兰花种类
orchid varietals,
晶体管的诞生
the birth of the transistor...
我们只用熬8分钟
We only have to fill 8 minutes.
对 但是要把这8分钟想成480秒
Sure, but think about it as 480 seconds,
你就知道我为什么担忧了
and you'll see why I'm concerned.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
呃噢 Amy
Uh-oh, Amy.
地铁跑的可真慢啊
Train's moving real slow.
我们会迟到很久的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表