剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
金手指
Fingers.
那是我们的东西
Wow! That's our stuff.
我的羊角面包
My croissant!
但里面的熏火鸡肉在哪儿呢
But where is smoked turkey?
看看你胸前的口袋
Check your breast pocket.
不是吧
Come on!
去赢这场赌局吧
Let's win this bet.
近来安好 警监
Salutation, Capain.
我在想今晚
I was wondering perchance,
能否有幸和你一起去欣赏歌♥剧呢
if you like to attend the opera with me this evening.
免了 我选择呆在我上锁的办公室里
I'll pass. Choosing instead to stay in my locked office
守着仍然安全地戴在我腕上的手表
with my watch, still safely on my wrist.
我就觉得你可能会这么说
I had a feeling you might say that.
因此 我决定为你呈现 上门表演的歌♥剧
Thus for, I decided to bring the opera to you.
Hitchcock Scully
Hitchcock, Scully.
卡尔奥夫: 布兰诗歌♥
现在 锤子 改你上了
Now, hammer. It's time.
是舞起锤子的时刻了 我爱生活
It's hammer time. I love life.
警长代号♥为hammer 一档美国真人秀叫Hamertime 一语三关
到你了 匕♥首♥
You up, Dagger.
没有要翻筋斗吧
No need for summersaults.
有必要
Disagree.
大厅监视器 就是现在 挡住他的去路
Hall monitor! Now! Block his path!
好了 Boyle 是你坚持要我这么说的
Ok, Boyle. It only because you insisted that I say this,
到泼翔时间了
It's time to drop a deuce.
现在 "Jake直升撸鸡"
And now, the Jake and bake.
搞什么啊 Amy 那是个人呢
Wow! Come on, Amy! Not cool! That's a guy!
Paralta 够了
Paralta, that's enough!
先生 先生 我很抱歉
Sir? Sir, I'm so sorry.
我只是想 找人看看我儿子的糖果
I just, want somebody to check my sons some candy.
我扶你起来
Please, let me help you up.
代表九九片区 我向你道歉
On behalf of nine-nine, I apologize.
金手指得手了(抓到大屌♥了)
Fingers has grabed the package.
我不是故意开黄腔的
I didn't mean for that sounds so dirty.
我马上让人
I'll have someone check
给你儿子们查查这袋糖
your sons a bag of candy immediatly.
Clark - 是
Clark! - Yes, sir.
谢谢 - 如果你有任何需要
Thank you, sir. - If you need anything,
请联♥系♥我 - 好的
please contact me. - Will do that.
成功安置复♥制♥品 游戏结束
The replica is on the wrist. Game over.
我知道你们是为了赢得赌注
I know all these was done in the spirit of the friendly bet.
但这些都太过头了
But these all went too far.
明白了吗
Am I understood?
Paralta - 明白了
Paralta? - Yes, sir.
完全明白了 长官 对不起
Completely undersood, sir. I'm sorry.
但远不及你在午夜将有的悔恨
But not as sorry as you are going to be at mid-night,
当你意识到你失去了一切了的时候
when you realize you've lost everything!
你好呀 Hank 我想应该有个叫Mcreery的
Hello there, Hank. I believe a tall nimble-fingered man
人高手快的男人留了个包裹给我
named Mcreery left a package for me.
有的 稍等一下 - 谢了
Yeah. It's here. Just a sec. - Thanks.
我要拍一个
Oh, I'm gonna make a movie
你收到手表的视频
of you receiving the watch. Here.
让我把你的嘴唇弄得更饱满些
Let me pinch your lips to make them more fulsome.
别碰我的脸
Don't touch my face!
好吧 但是如果你的嘴唇不够美 就只能怪你自己了
Fine. But if you have dull lips, that's on you.
这里是Jake动态新闻
This is Charls Boyle
记者Charls Boyle - 谢谢
for Jake-action news. - Thank you.
把盒子打开 - 看一看
Ok. Open the box. - Here we go!
奇怪 只有张纸条
It's weird. It's just a note.
谢谢你的手表 妈的
Thanks for the watch? Oh, d'oh!
Mcreery偷了警监的手表
Mcreery stole the captain's watch!
大新闻
Breaking news.
事情的发展可不太妙了
It has been a terrible development.
现在不是时候 Charles
Not now! Charls.
明智的选择 封锁媒体
Good call. Media blackout.
没事 还没结束呢
We are OK, it's not over yet.
还有两个小时找到神偷金手指
I still have two hours to find fingers
拿回Holt的表
and get Holt's watch back
怎么找 他在哪都有可能
But how? He could be anywhere.
可能已经到加拿大了
He could be in Canada by now.
那里全是树林
There are so many forests up there.
友邦就是一个广袤的藏身圣地
That country is one gaint hiding place.
Boyle 我现在需要你的鼓励 好吗
Boyle, I kinda need you to be positive right now, OK?
好吧 抱歉 我这狗嘴吐不出象牙
Yes, sorry. Damn my mouth.
好吧 我来查查逮捕记录
All right, let's look up Creery's arrest records.
过去住址 已知联♥系♥人 - Peralta
Past address, known associates - Peralta
快跑 二翔子 跑啊
Run, deuce, run!
抱歉 长官 我得去一趟
If you'll excuse me, sir, I have to...
到厕所进行排尿行为
make urines in de toilet.
大家现在都这么说
Yeah, that's how people say words.
我得请你帮个忙
I'd like to ask a favor,
这个赌局能先暂停十分钟吗
can we please press pause on this bet for 10 minutes?
当然 或者也可以快进一下
Sure, or we can press fast forward
欣赏你声音变得像花栗鼠一样
and I can watch you talk like a chipmunk
"Peralta 我对你很失望"
"Peralta, I'm very disappointed in you."
没错 那样是挺搞笑
Yes, that would be very funny.
你怎么就这么扫兴呢
How do you ruin everything?
Kevin要过来给我送晚餐
Kevin is bringing dinner for me.
他估计没法接受我们打的赌
And I don't think he'd appreciate this bet we made,
这个表是他爸给我的
This watch was given to me by his father,
就在他去世前
just before he died.
噢 临终赠表 不错啊
Oh, a death watch, cool.
请别再这样叫了 - 好的
Please never call it that. - Copy that.
十分钟停就停吧
Oop, you know what, you have the ten minutes,
没问题
no problem.
爱你哦 走了
Love you, bye.
Boyle 神偷金手指给我发短♥信♥了
Boyle, fingers just texted,
他想碰个头
he said he wants to meet up.
太棒了 - 走吧
Yes. - Let's get out of here.
淡定点 Holt正盯着呢
Be cool, Holt's watching.
假装我讲了个笑话
Pretend I just said something really funny.
对啊 - 该走啦
OK - We gotta go.
玩的同时 安全夹克要穿好
Enjoy the vest and the light.
*瞧瞧又安全又吓人的你*
*You will be so safe it's scary*
没劲
Lame.
那小孩儿蛮懂嘛
That kid gets it.
多谢你终于来了 Gina
Thanks for finally joining us, Gina.
你不在的时候我们做了400份那玩意儿
We had to stuff 400 of this things without you.
见到你们很高兴
Great seeing you guys,
不幸的是 我待不了太久
Unfortunately, I cannot stay long.
我只是来弄点零嘴的
I just came to grab a healthy snack.
到手啦
Got it.
我还是要先去办之前的那件急事
I'm still tending to that urgent matter I was talking about earlier.
到底是什么事
Which is what exactly?
好问题 好奇的小雪貂
Uh, Funny you shoud ask, inquisitive little ferret.
我一直在练习舞蹈动作
I've been practicing my dance moves.
好吧
OK.
我的舞队"板潮"
My dance troupe floorgasm is
今晚要在电臀舞蹈大奖赛上表演呢
performancing tonight in a booty shake grand prix.
Gina 搞什么
Gina, what the hell?
我替你开脱
I defended you,
可你的急事却是为愚蠢的比赛练舞
and your urgent matter was just practising for some stupid dance show?
我也控制不了
Look, I can't help it
我的生活就是现实版<舞出我人生>
if my life is literally a Step Up movie.
是吗
Oh is it?
那你该把现在看作是
Then I suggest you think the moment as the montage
必须全身心投入工作
where you buckle down and take your job seriously,
上司才不会除掉你的一幕
so your boss doesn't kill you.
好吧 我建议你
Fine, then I suggest you
看看这些洒水器怎么开
figure out how to turn on all these sprinklers,
因为老娘接下来要怒火中烧了
'cause I'm about to tell a story.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表