剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Amy是谁
Who's Amy?
进来说
Yeah. Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
玩偶们怎么还没走
The puppets are on the bed.
早上好 Boyle
Good morning, Boyle.
早上好 警监
Oh, good morning, Captain Holt.
昨天我们争执过后
After our disagreement yesterday,
我上网看了你的美食博客和做的食物
I went online to read your culinary blogs and scoff.
出乎意料的是
To my dismay,
我发现食物真的能有深刻内涵
I actually learned something about how food tells a story,
所以我给Kevin做了这个
so I made Kevin this.
还是热的
It's warm.
那是法式吐司
It's a croque monsieur.
Kevin和我曾在雨中的巴黎共享一份吐司
Kevin and I shared one on a rainy afternoon in Paris
那天正是我们第一个纪念日
on our first anniversary.
也是我们最珍贵的回忆之一
It's one of our most treasured memories.
它肯定达不到你的高标准
I'm sure it's not up to your standards,
但Kevin看来很享受
but Kevin seemed to enjoy it.
谢谢你的指导
So thank you for your guidance.
很难吃吧
It's gross, huh?
不
No.
堪称完美
It's perfect.
他是个天生的大厨
He's a natural chef.
现在我知道Salieri发掘天才时的感受了
Now I know how Salieri felt.
Salieri 意大利音乐家 是贝多芬 舒伯特 李斯特等音乐家的老师
Diaz还好吗
Everything okay with Diaz?
挺好 她被锁五分钟就睡着了
Yeah, she fell asleep five minutes after I locked her in,
睡了十小时都不带翻身的
and she hasn't moved in the past ten hours.
还说梦话
She talks in her sleep.
我要把你的脑袋揪下来
I'm gonna rip your head off.
我要把你的脑袋揪下来 奶奶
I'm gonna rip your damn head off, grandma.
小泰熊 如果她长睡不醒怎么办
Oh, tare-bear, what if she sleeps forever?
天哪
Oh, God!
看啊 是Rosa
Oh, look, it's Rosa!
你看起来不错呀
You look great, girl.
我该走啦 回见
I got to get out of here. Bye.
你最好别溜 因为我迟早会抓到你
You better not run, because I will catch you.
我折磨完犯人 你就是下一个
After I'm done crushing that perp, you're next.
我已经替你审完了
I already interrogated the perp for you.
什么
You what?
我逼他供出了猪咯咯的供应商
I got him to name his giggle pig supplier.
都搞定了
It's all good.
回家去好好休息吧
Now go home and get better.
我自己能行的
I could've done it myself.
不 你不行
No, you couldn't have.
你从昨天起昏睡了一天
You literally have been in a coma since yesterday.
你知道你想表现得不需要帮助
Now, I know you like to act like you don't need any help,
但所有人都会需要的
but we all do.
我做深蹲的时候还让五个人帮我盯着呢
I ask five dudes to spot me when I'm doing my squats.
Terry给我20块 让我把你锁起来
Terry paid me $20 to lock you up.
不 我没有
No, I did not.
但我借花献佛
But I took that cheddar,
给你特制了一个护理箱
and I made you this special
叫作"Rosa会打败感冒这个小婊砸"
"Rosa's gonna make this cold her bitch" care package.
现在正是你该说"谢谢你们的帮助"的时候了
Now's the time when you say "Thank you for all your help."
谢谢你们的帮助
Thank you for all your help.
等等 你嘴边挂的是微笑吗
Wait, is that a smile I see?
有可能
Possibly.
我的免疫力已经虚弱到控制不了笑肌了
My immune system is too weak to fight off my smile muscles.
你还好吗
You okay?
喝点佳得乐
Want some blue?
好
Sure.
看来昨晚打击不小啊
Wow, last night really broke you, huh?
其实我觉得这样最好
Actually, I think it was probably for the best.
我终于可以放下心理包袱
I'm glad I got it over with.
没错 有时候就得撕下创口贴
Totally. Sometimes you got to just rip off the band-aid
让伤口尽情放血
and let the scab bleed all over the place.
根本没有这样的说法好吗
That's not the expression at all.
肯定有
I'm 100% it is.
你和Sophia怎么样了
So how'd it go with Sophia?
很好 我们谈妥了
Good. We made up.
决定继续在一起
We're still together.
我跟她说
I told her, you know,
我和你已经是过去式了
everything with me and you is in the past,
现在我们俩只是朋友
and we're just friends, so...
你别误会
I mean, don't get me wrong.
知道你喜欢过我 我很开心
I am thrilled to know that you used to like me,
我会经常把这事拿出来说的
and I will bring it up constantly.
很好
Great.
我们该左拐了吗 在这条"暗恋"道上
Hey, should we make a left up here at you-used-to-like-me lane, or...
哈 哈
Ha, ha.
我也可以抄近路 在这条"爱慕"大街
I could always just cut across at Amy-used-to-like-Jake boulevard.
别再说了啊 到时候车毁人亡别怪我
Okay, stop it, or I'll crash the car.
别呀
Don't do that.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表