剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Can you give me even a shred of good news
给我报告一丁点喜讯
about your drug task force?
喜讯就是我马上就能报告完
The good news is I can be brief about it.
没喜讯
We have nothing.
抱歉 我不得不去劝双胞胎去剪头发
Sorry. I had to talk my twins into getting their hair done.
有些和棒棒糖有关的承诺
There are some promises involving lollipops
我是不打算信守的
I do not intend to keep.
特遣队还是有成效的
The task force has made some busts.
但是我们还没有找到任何上层毒枭
But we still haven't found any high-level dealers
或者主要藏♥毒♥点
or major drug stashes.
但是我们也快了
But we will soon.
这是个承诺吗
Is that a promise?
或者只是另一根谁也舔不到的棒棒糖
Or just another lollipop that no one's ever gonna lick?
Wuntch正坐等这支特遣队失败
Wuntch is waiting for this task force to fail.
我需要实际结果
I need tangible results.
警长会和我到电子图书馆里当卧底
Sarge and I are going undercover at electric library.
那是个静音迪厅 大家都戴着耳机
It's a silent disco. Everyone wear headphones.
这其实是非常尊重邻居的表现
It's actually very respectful to the neighbors
不包括那些下流的动作和呕吐
except for the lewd acts and vomiting.
舞厅里一般都有摇♥头♥丸♥之类的东西
There's usually some ecstasy at these things.
但愿我们能在那里找到些猪咯咯
So hopefully, we'll find some giggle pig.
好 但愿那里有不少贩毒活动
Great. I hope there's a lot of drug activity there.
当然 最好 还是没有任何人
Of course, ideally, there will be nobody
敢在那儿或者片区内任何地方吸毒
taking drugs there or anywhere else in the district.
但是如果毒品一定会被发现的话
But if drugs must be found,
那它最好在那儿
let it be there.
拜托 老天 让它在那儿吧
Please, God, let it be there.
后备箱
Trunk!
好 就是这些了 一盒子文件
All right, that's it. One box of files,
还有一盒子我床底下的蘸粉甜甜圈
and one box of powdered donuts from under my bed.
喔太好啦 我能看看吗
Oh, cool. Can I see those?
当然没问题
Yeah, sure.
谢啦
Thanks.
喔 别别别
Oh, no, no, no!
这是辆新车
This is a new car.
我不会让你用甜甜圈粉
I won't have you Jake it up
把它搞得跟你似的
with donut powder.
说出来不太好意思
I hate to say it,
我们还得再去个地方
but we still need to make one more stop.
还有些文件在我以前住的地方
There's still some files at my old place.
也就是 Gina的公♥寓♥
A.K.A. Gina's apartment.
呃 好吧 我给她打电♥话♥
Ugh, fine. I'll call her.
哇 有好多炫酷的按钮
Wow, there's so many fancy buttons
在你的方向盘上诶
on your steering wheel.
就像是间谍车一样 好酷的
It's like a spy car, that's cool.
来 让我打给她
Here, let me call her.
爱车呀 拨叫Gina Linetti
Car, call Gina Linetti.
你那嗓音是闹什么
What is that voice?
那是我的间谍专用嗓音
It's my spy voice.
爱车呀 激活鬼影状态
Car, initiate ghost mode.
那是座椅加热器
That's a seat warmer.
哇 比火箭还厉害
Oh, that's even better than rockets.
我的屁屁刚好很冷
My butt gets very cold.
这是Gina的手♥机♥
It's Gina's phone.
请给我留言
Leave me a voice-mail.
反正我不会收的 因为这又不是1993年
I won't check it 'cause it's not 1993.
我们不论如何也得过去
We should go there anyways.
她可能是因为舞蹈排练所以关机了
Her phone's probably off 'cause of dance rehearsal.
天呐 这内务局的家伙真是太磨人了
God, this I.A.B. Guy is ruining my life.
但是我还有好消息的 倒数三
But I do have some good news in three,
二
two...
口袋甜甜圈
Pocket donut!
不要
No!
弄得到处都是了
It's everywhere.
备用的啦
Backup.
Gina 开下门
Gina, open up.
所幸我还留着钥匙
Well, luckily, I still have a key from when I lived here.
来吧
Here we go.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, God!
这什么情况
What is going on?
Gina和我是随性床伴
Gina and I are casual lovers.
恶
Ew.
你们俩这事多久了
How long has this been going on?
我们夏天勾搭上了一次
We hooked up once, last summer
然后差不多一个月前 噩梦重启了
and then the nightmare started again about a month ago.
从那之后 "高♥潮♥"迭起啊
Ever since then, it's been orgasm-city.
恶
Ew!
恶心 肮脏 对吧
Yuck, gross. Right, guys?
慢着
Wait a minute.
你骗了我么
You lied to me?
今晚没有"单人比萨"厨艺班
There was no "Pizza for one" Cooking class tonight.
你骗了我好几个星期
You've been lying to me for weeks!
今晚我没空
Oh, I can't tonight.
我要教市中心的孩子们做蜡烛
I'm teaching inner city kids to make candles.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
我要去上产前瑜伽课
I'm going to a prenatal yoga class.
去不了 我要去学翻跟斗
No can do, going to my adult tumbling class.
没错 我对你撒谎了
Yes, Jake, those were lies.
但是你像看体操健将一样看我
But the way you looked at me when you thought I was a gymnast
我多么希望我真的是
made me wish it were true.
你还假装手上擦了镁粉来上班
You came into work with chalk on your hands, Boyle.
你不再是我认识的那个人了
I don't even know you anymore.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
拿完旧案子的档案我就走
I just gotta get some old case files first.
别生气啊 Jake 我没变
Don't be mad, Jake. You still know me.
我还是你认识的Charles
I'm still Charles.
我只是多学了四个体♥位♥
I just have four extra sex moves.
五个 差点忘了还有"夫君在上"
Five... forgot about "Boy on top."
啊
Ugh.
Terry
Terry.
居然有人管这个叫"静音迪厅"
I can't believe they call this a "Silent disco."
这不是迪斯科
This is not a disco.
这我懂 我小时候迪斯科火着呢
And I should know. I was raised on disco.
小Terry可喜欢哈娑舞了
Little Terry loved the hustle.
1970年代数种十分流行的迪斯科舞的昵称 可归类于摇摆舞
老板 给我来杯水
Excuse me, can I get a bottle of water?
点得好
Good move.
猪咯咯吃多了会脱水的
Giggle dehydrates the hell out of you.
我不嗑药
Yeah, I don't do that stuff.
我连酒都不喝
I don't even drink.
你这T恤
Hey, your shirt.
我女儿也在"学林"上课
My daughters go to the learning grove.
你是在哪个复古小店里淘来的吗
Did you get that from a vintage store or something?
我也上过"学林"
No, I went there.
我在海豚班
I was in the dolphins class.
你还不嗑药不喝酒
And you don't do drugs or drink.
这瓶水免费送你
Have a water on the house.
她毫无用处 - 不能这么说
Well, she was useless. - Not entirely.
起码我知道我家孩子选对学校了
I learned that my babies are on the right track
她们学前班出来的都是好孩子
because their pre-school turns out nice kids.
是啊 我真是等不及要把这事
Yeah, I can't wait to tell Holt that
在特遣队汇报上告诉Holt呢
at the task force meeting.
我们要去找几个上了
Now let's go look for some bad kids
低水平学前班的坏孩子了
who went to sub-par pre-schools.
奇了怪了
That was insane.
还有什么奸♥情♥是我们不知道的
I mean, who else is hooking up that we don't know about?
Rosa和Terry吗 Holt和Scully吗
Rosa and Terry? Holt and Scully?
你和Hitchcock吗
You and Hitchcock?
你得忘了这事 听见没
You need to forget about Charles, okay?
你得进去把文件放回原处
You need to get inside and put those files back.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表