剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
神烦警探
是这样的 斯卡利的头最硬
Look, we all know Scully has the hardest head,
但我担心的是他的速度
but what concerns me is the speed factor.
-小队们 听我说 -泰瑞 别捣乱
- Squad, listen up! - Not now, Terry.
我们在讨论本警局第一武斗大会的
We're having an argument about who would win in a fight
不能用手臂版本谁会赢
if we couldn't use our arms.
大家都同意我有最强咬人力
Everyone agrees, I'd bite the best.
无用功
Meaningless!
真正的强大来自盆骨 而不是嘴巴
True strength comes from the pelvis, not the mouth.
发生了一起刺杀事件
There's been an assassination attempt!
什么
What?
然后你还让我们在这聊博伊尔的盆骨吗
And you let us just sit around talking about Boyle's pelvis?
我没让你们聊
I didn't let you!
柏兹沃斯市议员当时在加菲广场演讲
Councilman Bosworth was giving a speech at Garfield Plaza.
他肩膀中了一枪
He was shot in the shoulder.
他现在情况已经稳定下来了
Now, he's in stable condition,
但是暗♥杀♥枪手还在逃
but the shooter's still at large!
我们得立刻行动
We have to move!
我们在事发地点的方圆10个街区建立起封锁线
We're locking down a ten-block radius around the scene.
所有车辆不许进出
No traffic in or out.
目前认为嫌犯还在这范围里
We think our man is still inside the area.
特警队在现场
ESU is on-site.
我将会从行动指挥中心领导这次的行动
I'll be leading the op from a mobile command center.
桑迪亚哥负责控制周边环境
Santiago is running perimeter control.
帕拉塔 你负责暗♥杀♥枪手的猎捕
Peralta, you're in charge of the manhunt for the shooter.
天啊 是缉凶猎捕行动
Oh, my God, it's a manhunt.
那我就是缉凶[男人]猎捕者
And I'm the Manhunter.
那我就是你的助手 小男孩猎捕者
And I'm your sidekick, the Boyhunter.
-太恶心了吧 -我会上新闻
- Come on, dude. - I'm gonna be on the news.
我到时候要直视镜头然后说
I'm gonna look straight into the camera and say,
"如果暗♥杀♥枪手在看 我希望你喜欢只能
"If the shooter is watching, I hope you like living
住在圣查尔斯广场与康奈迪克大街交界处"
between St. Charles Place and Connecticut Ave."
-没懂你的哏 -是《大富翁》游戏的哏啦
- I don't get it. - It's from "Monopoly."
这两块地交界处是监狱
That's where jail is.
没事 反正是个呛声金句 继续做简报
Whatever, it was a good line. Keep briefing!
迪亚兹 桑迪亚哥
Diaz, Santiago,
加菲广场
指挥中心帐篷就在东北角
the Command Tent's on the northeast corner.
我们行动要快
We need to work fast.
市长只给了我们五小时
The mayor's only given us five hours
之后就得取消路障了
until the barricades are lifted.
才五个小时吗
Five hours?
跟市长说缉凶猎捕者只需一个小时
Tell him the Manhunter only needs one.
我喜欢 但还是保留五小时吧
Love that, but I'm gonna keep it at five.
时间已经够少了
It's already way too little time.
好的 我看到有监控摄像头
All right, I'm seeing security cameras.
我要看所有录下来的画面
I need all that footage.
我还需要鉴证科做全范...
I need forensics to run a full sweep of...
这帮民众在这做什么呢
hey, what are all these civilians doing here?
是谁在负责保护现场 谁出的纰漏
Who's responsible for securing the area, who screwed this up?
你好 我是黛比·福格尔警员
Hi, I'm Officer Debbie Fogle.
真的很抱歉 是我的搭档在负责管理民众
I'm so sorry, my partner's on crowd control.
我不知道他跑哪里去了
I don't know where he went.
这是他第一周工作
It's his first week on the job,
他还在学习中
so he's still learning the ropes.
好了 福格尔你听我说
All right, listen, Fogle.
现在市议员进了医院
We have a councilman in the hospital
而暗♥杀♥枪手还在逃
and his shooter is still at large.
我们没有容忍♥无能的时间
We don't have time for this incompetence.
我要把你的搭档踢出这案子 他叫什么
I want your partner off the case, what's his name?
叫雷蒙德·霍特
It's Raymond Holt.
是老爸 我是说霍特警监
It's Dad... I mean, Captain Holt!
我是说警监老爸
I mean, Captain Dad.
我是说霍特警员
I mean, Officer Holt.
我是说警员老爸
I mean, Officer Dad.
对 就是这个 警员老爸 我找到了
Yep, that was it. Officer Dad, I found it.
警探 我刚才以为我在人行道上发现了线索
Detective, i thought I saw a clue on the sidewalk.
我对我没有封锁好现场道歉
I apologize for not properly securing the scene.
不要难过道歉 我也没怎么生气
No need to apologize, I wasn't even that mad.
你刚才还说你要踢出给案子添乱的人
You said you wanted whoever messed up off the case.
无所谓啦
It doesn't matter.
反正不需要有谁受到处罚
The point is, no one needs to get in trouble.
你不需要因为
Look, you don't have to pity me
梅德琳·斯芭婆害我被降职一年就可怜我
just because Madeline Wuntch demoted me for a year.
我只不过是被剥夺了我所有的成就
I've been stripped of my accomplishments
并失去生命中所有人对我的尊敬
and lost the respect of everyone in my life...
包含我的狗
including my dog.
切达吗 不会吧
Cheddar? No.
是的 它现在
Yes! Now...
只为凯文拉屎
he only poops for Kevin.
长官啊
Oh, sir.
我们现在没有时间在此苦情了
We don't have time to take all this in,
现在还有一个暗♥杀♥枪手在逃亡呢
there's a shooter on the loose!
你们在一起有办法好好工作吗
Are you guys gonna be okay working together or not?
我们当然可以
Of course we will,
我曾起誓要守护这座城市
I took an oath to protect this city
无论我的警衔高低
no matter what my rank.
我完全可以接受
I have no problem
帕拉塔警探当我的指挥官
with Detective Peralta being my commander.
我也十分乐意指挥他
And I have no problem commanding him.
不信你看
Here, watch this.
警监 能劳烦您封锁北三街吗
Captain, will you please lock down North 3rd Street,
如果警监您愿意的话
if that's okay with you, Captain?
十分愿意
It certainly is!
棒不棒
Impressed?
你说了"劳烦您"还叫他"警监"两次
You said "please" and you called him "captain" twice.
没时间听你说这些了 警督
Yeah, we don't have time for this, Lieutenant.
有个暗♥杀♥枪手正在逃亡呢
There's a shooter on the loose!
东北指挥中心 已封锁34分钟
所有车辆被禁止通行
Traffic is shut down.
民众们正被集中导向检查点
Civilians are being funneled into the checkpoints.
很好 只希望我这边的人
Good, just wish my guys over here
手脚能够更快一点就好了
could be a little more efficient.
没错 我在看的就是你
Yeah, I'm looking at you,
毛毛爪警探
Detective Fuzzy Paws!
这是厌狗版艾米还是紧张压力过大版艾米
Is this Amy-hates-dogs-Amy or Amy-extra-stressed-Amy?
是二合一 我现在压力山大
It's both Amys! I'm under a lot of pressure.
而且那条狗就是个废物
And also, that dog is a piece of trash!
好了
Okay.
我能感觉到有哪里不对劲
I can tell something else is going on,
你也不用假装生那条狗的气了
you don't have to pretend to be mad at the dog.
首先 我没有在假装
First of all, I'm not pretending.
那条狗就是个废物
That dog sucks!
其次就是...
Also...
我月经迟了 我怀疑我可能怀了孕
My period's late, I think I might be pregnant.
-哇靠 -我不能怀孕
- Oh, damn. - I can't be pregnant!
我跟杰克当时说好了一年后再尝试怀孩子
Jake and I agreed to wait at least a year until we tried.
我还没找好妇产科医生
I haven't found an OB,
我也还没为小孩排队申请好幼儿园
I'm not on any preschool waiting lists,
我昨天一天
and I spent all of yesterday
跟希契科克同处一室 闻着他的新香水
in a room with Hitchcock and his new cologne,
那对宝宝也绝对有害无益
which can't be good for the baby...
而且香水名字就叫
it is literally called
寨卡[病毒]
Zika!
好啦 放轻松
Okay, relax,
你应该没怀孕 非常有可能只是
You're probably not pregnant, it's entirely possible
希契科克的香水影响了你的月经周期
Hitchcock's cologne disrupted your cycle.
是的 没错
Right, yes.
你说的的确是非常有可能
That is a very real possibility.
桑迪亚哥
Santiago!
这里情况怎么样 一切还顺利吗
What's going on here? Is everything okay?
当然 妥妥滴
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表