无♥耻♥家庭
第十季 第十一集
你想知道上周发生了什么
You wanna see what happened last week?
不行 不跟你多逼逼 给老子滚
No, no, you know what? Fuck‐‐Get outta here.
我们屁都不告诉你 赶紧滚
We're not tellin' you shit. Go‐‐go, go, go.
别这么冲 米奇
Jesus, Mick.
该看的时候就给我好好看
Shoulda watched the last time.
你怎么得到这份工作的
How'd you get this job?
有人介绍我来的
Someone recommended me.
你有身居高位的朋友 对吧
Friends in high places, huh?
卡尔 我们是本市顶级的垃圾小队
We're the top garbage crew in the city, Carl.
我觉得这有点可疑
Strikes me as a little suspicious.
或者我可以和你一起住这里来
Or I could stay here with you,
像我们小时候那样快活
have fun like we did when we were kids.
老天 我们当然有血缘关系 你是我表妹
Jeez‐‐We are totally relat‐‐ We're fuckin' cousins!
我绝对不可能
There's literally no way
跟你一起去返校舞会
I'm going to the homecoming dance with you.
你是可以不去 但如果你不去
You don't have to go, but if you don't,
我肯定会告诉我妈你给我口过
I'm definitely gonna tell my mom that you went down on me
三次 不对 四次
three‐‐no, four times?
你不是应该在学校吗
Shouldn't you be in school?
我还有更重要的事要做 得找到弗兰克
Got more important stuff to do‐‐gotta find Frank.
他就像只家猫 会回来的
He's like a cat. He'll be back.
我要是不尽快找到他
If I don't find him soon,
就会被学校开除
they're gonna kick me outta school.
我家闹鬼了 弗兰克
It's haunted, Frank.
这房♥子有多大
How big is this house?
九个卧室 包括主卧
Nine bedrooms, including the master.
但那里主要用来储存
But that's mostly just storage
我爸的单一麦芽威士忌藏品
for my father's single‐malt scotch collection.
这瓶
This one...
看起来超有年头
looks really old.
加拉格先生 欢迎来到宁静旅途康复中心
Mr. Gallagher, welcome to Placid Journeys.
我不得不说 这里跟我以前
I gotta say, this is nothing like
被送去的戒瘾中心完全不一样
the rehab facility I was sent to back in the day.
我 塔米和弗莱德要搬去密尔沃基
Me, Tami, and Fred are movin' to Milwaukee.
她家人把那边一栋旧房♥子给我们了
The family gave us an old house up there,
我还是会经常回家的
and I'll still be around, you know,
周末 假期之类的日子
on weekends and, uh, holidays, stuff like that.
我爱你 米奇·米尔科维奇
I love you, Mickey Milkovich.
如果你愿意
A‐and if you let me, I‐I'd like to
-我希望余生都... -老天
‐ spend the rest of my life‐‐ ‐ Jesus Christ.
省省你那套告白词吧 你个娘们
Save the fuckin' speech, you pussy.
我愿意和你结婚
I'll marry you.
米奇
Mickey!
米奇 我知道你在里面
Mickey! I know you're in there,
你这个不要脸的男同 米奇
you fuckin' homo! Hey, Mick,
死基佬
You faggy faggot!
你绝对不准跟那个叫加拉格的娘们结婚
You're never gonna marry that Gallagher queer,
听到了吗
you hear me?
米奇
Mickey!
你♥爸♥来了
Hey, your dad's here.
你想参加同志骄傲大游♥行♥吗
Hey, you want a Pride parade?
-我知道 -我把你的基佬屌♥
‐ Yeah. ‐ How 'bout I slice off
切成片然后贴到彩车上去怎么样
your pansy dicks and stick 'em on a fuckin' float?
我还给你准备了性向转化治疗
I got a little conversion therapy for you.
你只要一舔屌♥ 就会死
You suck a dick, you die.
你能闭上你的臭嘴吗
Would you shut the fuck up?
把大家都惹毛了
You're annoying the shit outta everybody.
你不搞基我会来这吵吗
Well, if it isn't the little shirt lifter.
就想告诉你一声 你要是跟男的结婚
Just want you to know‐‐ you marry a man,
我就一枪爆了你的头
I'ma put a fuckin' bullet in your head.
-就这么简单 -那还等什么 贱♥人♥
‐ Simple as that. ‐ Why wait, bitch?
我人就在这儿呢 暴♥乱♥分子
I'm standin' right here, Charlottesville.
真巧 我们是在一个地方买♥♥的枪吧
Oh, look at that‐‐we must shop at the same gun show.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么回事
The fuck happened to you?
有句俗话说得好
You know what they say‐‐
有其父必有其子
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
喜欢鸡♥巴♥的儿子不算
It does if it lands on a dick!
行了 别说了 我明白好吗
Aw, please, stop. I get it, all right?
你为我自豪
You're proud a me.
你肯定是爱死鸡♥巴♥了
You must really love cock.
确实很爱那么一根
I definitely love one.
别说我没警告过你 爱舔屌♥的
Don't say I didn't warn ya, cocksmoker.
聊得很愉快 老爹
Good talk, Pops.
你什么时候搬去密尔沃基
So when you movin' to Milwaukee?
不知道
I don't know.
感觉你不怎么期待啊
You don't sound very excited about it.
是吗 毕竟是要去密尔沃基
Yeah, well... it is Milwaukee.
但有免费房♥子住 不是吗
Free house, though, right?
是的 房♥子确实不错
Yeah, I mean, it's a nice house.
邻里也很和谐
Nice neighborhood.
还有院子
Yard.
那不是赚翻了
Well, damn. Jackpot.
我还看到了真鸟窝 里面是鸟
Saw an actual birdhouse with birds in it.
不是毒品
Uh, not drugs.
是真的鸟
Birds.
早上好
Morning.
你♥爸♥怎么样
So, how's your dad?
他应该是当不了我的伴郎了
You know, don't think he's gonna be my best man.
你好啊 小子 准备上学去吗
Hey, what's up, punk? Ready for school?
弗兰克不在表上签字我就没法上学
Can't go to school until Frank signs a form.
-什么表 -证明我住在这里的表
‐ What form? ‐ That says I live here.
直接辍学呗
Just drop out.
我不能辍学 我才十岁
I can't drop out. I'm ten.
给我吧 我帮你签
Give it to me. I'll sign it.
必须要家长签
Gotta be a parent.
-我可以伪造弗兰克的签名 -我也可以
‐ I can fake Frank's signature. ‐ So can I.
-我也是 -学校说
‐ Same here. ‐ School says
必须得由他本人到场签
that he has to sign it in person.
你知道弗兰克在哪里吗
Well, you know where Frank is?
跟一位女士住在格伦科
Livin' with some lady up in Glencoe.
-那女的开劳斯莱斯 -难以置信
‐ Who drives a Rolls Royce. ‐ Unbelievable!
-他可以啊 -有人愿意陪我去吗
‐ Oh, good for him. ‐ Anyone want to go with me?
没有
No.
你有钱坐车的吧
You got money for the El?
-有 -好 等你到了
- Yeah. - All right, drop us a pin
发个定位 给我们报个平安
when you get there so we know you're safe.
-知道了 -谢了
- Got it. - Thanks.
你要跟塔米商量搬去密尔沃基的事吗
So you gonna talk to Tami about Milwaukee, or...
我不知道
I dunno.
密尔沃基鸟都不拉屎
Milwaukee sucks ass.
你还是跟她说说
I mean, you should probably tell her
你是怎么想的吧
how you feel about it, right?
利普
Lip?
行 行 行了 我知道了
Yeah. Yeah, no, I got it.
谢了
Thanks.
你哪天要我搬去密尔沃基
You ever try to get me to move to Milwaukee,
我绝对杀了你
I'll fuckin' murder you.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thanks, thank you.
谢谢你们 走之前
Thank you. I just wanna say,
我只想说 过去一个月的经历
before I go, this last month
非同一般
has been a great journey
没有你们我难以幸存至今
and one I couldn't have survived without all of you.
谢谢各位 谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you.
我恍若在一个雪夜
I found myself alone in the woods
独自置身于一片树林
on a snowy night,
前路分开两条岔道
and there came a fork in the road...
一条 通向瘾
one, a path that led to addiction.
另一条 还是通向瘾
The other...path also led to addiction,
可当我把雪橇调转方向
but I turned the sleigh around,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表