So a full keg is about 160 pounds.
-这桶得有45斤 -那不是45斤
‐ This is about a 50? ‐ That is not a 50.
那是价值200美元的啤酒 放回去
That is $200 worth of beer. Put that back.
小维 我不能用空桶
V, I can't use empty kegs.
-空的才不到30斤 -真可惜
‐ They're like 30 pounds. ‐ Too bad.
小维 千里之行
V...the longest part of a journey
始于足下
is always the first step.
-谁说的 -幸运饼干说的
‐ Says who? ‐ Fortune cookie.
就是这个了 小维 有些人
This is it, V‐‐some people wait their entire lives
为了这一刻的顿悟等了一辈子
for a moment like this, a moment of clarity.
这么多人抓一匹好马
That's a lotta people to hunt one fox.
可不算公平
Not a fair fight.
用老练的眼神死盯着动物看
Fix the animal in the eye with a masterful gaze.
靴子不合脚
The boots don't fit.
妈的
Shit.
-喂 -伙计
‐ Hello? ‐ Hey, buddy.
是你亲爱的老父亲 你好吗
It's your dear old dad. How you doin'?
你想干什么 弗兰克
What do you want, Frank?
天啊 今天见到你真高兴
Boy, it was great seeing ya today.
你喝醉了是吧
You're drunk, right?
哈哈哈 你一下都长这么大了
Ha ha ha ha. You, growin' up so fast.
让我不禁思考
Uh...it got me to thinkin'.
我很想多花点时间和你共度父子时光
I‐I'd love to spend more time together.
-什么时候 -不如现在吧
‐ When? ‐ How 'bout right now?
我今天早上花了好几个小时才到那里
It took me hours to get there this morning.
那...那我们就几小时后见
So, uh, so I'll see ya in a few hours?
不可能 我可能明天放学后来吧
No way. Maybe tomorrow after school.
我...我希望你天黑前能到这里
Uh, I was...I was hopin' you'd get here before dark.
-就这样 -抱歉
‐ That's all. ‐ Sorry.
利亚姆
Hey, Liam.
干什么
What?
我想你了
I miss you.
嗯
Right.
再见 弗兰克
Bye, Frank.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
这是什么
What are these?
这是你要的椅子
They're the chairs you wanted.
我没说清楚吗
Was I not clear?
竹节椅他妈的在哪呢
Where the fuck... are the Chiavari chairs?
-这些就是竹节椅 -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
‐ These are the Chiavaris. ‐ You shut the fuck up.
你 我说得不能再详细了
You...I could not have been more specific.
我让你找个宴席承包商
I asked you to find me a caterer
能提供金色竹节椅
who had the gold Chiavaris
带白色坐垫
with the white cushions.
我就给你安排了这一件事
You had one job.
是我的错 我以为我们有那种椅子
That was my fault, I... thought we had those,
但我弄错了
but I was mistaken.
不过我觉得什么椅子都能用...
But I‐I think that any of these could work‐‐
妈的 为什么所有事都他妈的不顺利
God damn it, why does everything always have to suck?
这他妈的可是我的婚礼
This is my fucking wedding day!
就这一天 就这一天
For one day. For one day
我就不能拥有带白色坐垫的金色竹节椅吗
can I have the gold Chiavaris with the white cushions?!
-我可以打电♥话♥问问 -我不是让你
‐ I mean, I‐I can call around‐‐ ‐ I thought I told you
他妈的闭嘴吗 你弱智吗
to shut the fuck up! Are you retarded?
布鲁克斯
Huh, Brooks?
-回答我 -是的
‐ Answer me! ‐ Uh, yes.
-是的 你弱智 -我弱智
‐ Yes, you're retarded! ‐ I'm retarded.
所以我们才他妈的出了这场乱子
Which is why we had the fucking mix‐up!
对不起
I'm sorry.
是我的错
This is my fault.
是我给你安排太多事了
I put too much on your plate.
-你找到弗兰克了吗 -找到了
‐ Did you find Frank? ‐ Yeah.
大家都去哪里了
Where is everybody?
黛比去舞会了 卡尔在上班
Debbie went to a dance, Carl's at work,
伊恩和米奇在一起 菲奥娜搬走了
Ian's with Mickey, Fiona moved,
现在你也要搬去密尔沃基了
and now you're moving to Milwaukee.
你会没事的吧 哥们
You gonna be all right, buddy?
没事
Yeah.
我就是很怀念大家都在的时候
I'm just gonna miss everyone being around.
干杯
Cheers.
看这个包
Oh, look at this bag
黛比送给我的生日礼物
that Debbie got me for my birthday.
-太好看了吧 -天哪
‐ That is so cute! ‐ Oh, my God!
我知道 我很喜欢
I know, I love it.
你品味真好
You have good taste.
-没错 她品味很好 -皮肤还这么好
‐ Yes, she does. ‐ And good skin.
天哪 看看你那皮肤
God, look at your skin!
我皮肤以前也这么好
I used to have skin like that.
你就扯吧
Bullshit.
还有你的头发 我很喜欢这个颜色
And your hair‐‐ I love the color.
-谁帮你染的 -我自己染的
‐ Who does it? ‐ I do it.
我太嫉妒你了
I'm so jealous.
你肯定嫉妒
Mm, I bet you are.
现在19岁的孩子都喜欢做什么
So what do 19‐year‐olds like to do these days?
看关于自杀的电视剧 嗑药
Watch TV shows about suicide, do drugs.
抗♥议♥我们根本不懂的东西
Protest shit we don't know much about.
开玩笑而已
I'm just kidding.
我也不太了解 我工作很忙
I don't really know. I work a lot.
我是个焊工
I'm a welder.
你是个焊工
You're a welder?
最近不做了 不过没错
Not as of lately, but...yeah.
天哪 太厉害了
Oh, my God, that's incredible.
就像詹妮弗·比尔斯
Like Jennifer Beals.
演的那部《闪电舞》
In Flashdance.
我要再来一杯
I'm gonna need another drink.
我要去趟卫生间
Uh, hey, I'm gonna run to the ladies' room real quick.
-好的 -马上回来
‐ Okay. ‐ I'll be right back.
需要我陪你一起去吗
Do you need me to go with you?
不用了
Uh, no.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
你们俩都是混♥蛋♥
You're both assholes.
别说了
Stop it.
急什么 我马上就到
Calm down. I'll be there in a second.
终于来了
There she is.
还要搞这个
Seriously?
跟我来
Come on.
记住 你爱我爱到痴迷
Remember, you're desperately in love with me.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here.
我叫桑迪来帮忙负责邀请函
I'm bringing Sandy in to deal with the invitations
还有后续的一些细节
and a few other details moving forward.
-等等 为什么 -因为很多事情
‐ Wait‐‐what? Why? ‐ 'Cause too many things
都处理得不够细致 加拉格
are slippin' through the cracks, Gallagher.
那椅子也太他妈的丑了
The chairs were a fuckin' shit‐show.
还有 桑迪会负责找我的伴郎
Also, Sandy's getting me my best man.
你想好自己的伴郎了吗
You line up your best man yet?
还没有
Not yet, no.
我说的就是这种情况
That's what I'm talkin' about.
你确定还要办这场婚礼吗
You sure you still wanna go through with this?
没错 怎么
Yes. Why?
特里正在家里做空尖弹呢
Terry's back at the house making hollow‐tip bullets.
-起名叫爆菊弹 -去他的
‐ Calls 'em Pansy Poppers. ‐ Fuck him.
你问黛比能不能让弗兰妮当花童了吗
You ask Debbie if Franny can be the flower girl?
问了 我给她发了短♥信♥
Yeah, I sent her a text.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还是因为特里 是不是
This is still about Terry, right?
你根本不在乎办不办婚礼
You don't give a shit about weddings.
你戒指去哪里了
Where the fuck's your ring?
我...肯定是
I...must have...
落在洗手池边了
left it next to the sink.
我他妈真是
I can't even.
我明白你为什么找我来了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表