The wedding place?
着火了
It's on fire.
特里干的吗
Terry?
还用说吗
What do you think?
狗♥日♥的♥
Motherfucker.
糟了
Oh, shit.
妈的 米奇
Fuck. Mickey!
米奇
Mickey!
米奇
Mickey!
特里·米尔科维奇
Terry Milkovich!
-你个傻♥逼♥狗♥日♥的♥ -米奇
- You fuckin' pig fucker! - Mickey.
天呐 米奇
Jesus, Mick!
老子来找你了 你个狗逼
I'm coming for you, you son of a bitch!
搞什么 桑迪
What the fuck, Sandy?
把枪给我 米奇
Give me the fucking gun, Mick.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
见鬼
Shit!
-我♥操♥... -把手铐拿来
- Fuckin'... - Get the cuffs.
闹够了吗
You done?
不行
No!
你想再挨一拳吗
You gonna make me hit you again?
去你的 加拉格
Fuck you, Gallagher!
现在你闹够了吗
Now are you done?
嗯 好了
Yeah. Yeah.
见鬼
Shit.
怂逼 有种 超有种
米洛 侯默 洛恩
斯考特 奥斯卡 克洛科特
康纳 托宾 怀亚特[不是]
斯派罗 塞勒[不是]
塞勒
给点劲 米洛
Come on, Milo.
举起这60的桶
Push that 60.
好样的
There you go.
得把你身上的牛油果"红茶菌"奶昔练掉
Gotta work off that avocado "Kumbacha" smoothie
或是你喝的其他破玩意儿
or whatever the fuck you drink.
加斯帕 你搞笑吗 你能再慢点吗
Jasper, are you kidding me? Can you go slower?
全速旋转 哥们
Full rotations, man!
你想上墙成为今日怂逼吗
Do you want your name under Pussy of the Day?
今日怂逼
这就是你想要的吗 加斯帕
Is that what you want, Jasper?
我把特斯拉停在门前安全吗
Is it safe if I park my Tesla out front?
当然不安全 侯默 这里可是贫民区
Hell no, it ain't safe, Homer. This is the ghetto, man.
赶紧进来拿两个啤酒桶 做30次抬举
Get in here and grab two kegs and give me 30 curls now.
你是凯文吗
You Kevin?
你觉得呢
The fuck do you think?
洛恩让我来的
Lorne sent me.
所以呢
So?
好样的 奥斯卡 呕吐值得骄傲
Way to go, Oscar. Puke is pride.
我想加入
I wanna join.
你收运通卡吗
Uh, you take Amex?
还"运通卡" 只收现金
"Amex." Cash only!
每节课50美金 提前交
$50 per session up front,
外加40美金的T恤钱
plus another $40 for the T-shirt.
提款机在那边
ATM is right there.
你们没有矿泉水了
You're out of spring water.
是吗
I am?
好的 拿个榔头
All right. Grab a sledge.
矿泉水
去敲打墙面
Start working the wall.
今日怂逼
威廉
威廉
Willem!
把手♥机♥给我放下
Get off the damn phone!
如果我再看到你拿着那玩意儿
If I see you on that thing one more time,
我就把它扔进呕吐桶
it's going in the puke barrel.
听见没 死肥仔
You hear me, fat boy?
用点力 米洛
Harder, Milo!
加油 哥们 抬起来
Come on, man. Get it up.
你让他们在那干什么呢
What do you have them doing over there?
砸墙 把健身房♥和酒吧打通
Bashin' a hole in the wall to connect the gym to The Alibi.
那要多长时间
How long's that gonna take?
就凭那些小白脸二愣子
Ah, with my pasty propeller-heads
挥榔头砸墙 咱俩闺女能先当祖母了
swinging the hammers, twins'll be grandparents first,
但我晚点会自己搞定
but I'm gonna finish the rest myself later.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
做纯天然矿泉水
Making natural spring water.
我的桶友们喜欢喝水
My Keggers love to hydrate.
你不先消个毒什么的吗
You don't sterilize the bottles first or anything?
才不 脸书上的混球懂个屁
No. Fuck those Facebook assholes.
他们需要细菌
They need the germs,
能强壮他们成天喝燕麦奶的免疫系统
strengthen their oat milk-drinking immune systems.
燕麦奶是什么
What is oat milk?
你做燕麦片时浮在最上面的
The extra watery shit that sits on top
水不拉几的东西
when you make oatmeal.
小维 你能再给我一些
Hey, V, can you get me some more
沃尔玛的两块钱T恤吗
of those $2 black T-shirts from Walmart
然后把袖子剪了
and cut the sleeves off?
没问题
Sure.
还真把酒桶健身地带开起来了啊
So this Keg Zone stuff is actually working?
现在已经有20个付了全款的桶友
I got 20 fully paid Keggers already.
而且我准备开个网课
Plus, I'm starting an online thing
在家也能学
where you can do it at home.
谁家还没个闲置的
I mean, who doesn't have an empty keg
空啤酒桶呢 对吧
laying around the house, right?
-那可不 -肯定的
- Oh, yeah. Totally. - Sure.
好了 我们得早点走 亲爱的
All right, we need to leave soon, babe,
带两箱香槟去伊恩的婚礼
pick up a couple of cases of champagne for Ian's wedding.
他们俩还真要去结婚了
Those two are really going through with getting married?
对
Yes.
你这口气什么意思
Why'd you say it like that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
不知道什么
Don't know what?
就是感觉不太合适
Uh, I mean, it just doesn't seem right.
谁想操谁 操什么 我管不着
I don't care who sticks what in what,
但他们居然也要结婚了
but now they gotta get married too?
"他们"是谁
Who's "They"?
我对同性恋没意见
Hey, I got no problem with the gays.
我只是觉得有些事
I'm just saying that some things
一男一女做才正常
are natural man-woman things.
我可不想进男厕所
I don't wanna walk into the men's room
看到个穿高跟鞋的辣妹
and see a chick in heels
掏出她的鸡鸡撒尿
pulling out her penis at the urinal.
"她"是不会去男厕所的 汤米
She wouldn't be in the men's room, Tommy.
"她"就代表是女的
She's a woman.
你小便的时候还偷看别人的鸡鸡吗
You look at other men's penises when you're at the urinal?
-你好基啊 汤米 -不是
- That's pretty gay, Tommy. - No!
天呐
Jesus.
你今天赚的酒桶健身钱
You collect more Keg cash today
够让我们买♥♥香槟了吗
we can use to buy the champagne?
没有 上午一分都没赚到
Uh, no. Nothing this morning.
那些水没卖♥♥出去吗
All those waters?
我昨晚忘记重装满了
I forgot to refill 'em last night.
天呐 什么时候政♥治♥正确警♥察♥跑到这儿来了
Jesus, when did the PC police show up in here?
还真有穿高跟的辣妹在你旁边小便
So a chick in heels peed next to you?
没有 我只是做个假设方便讨论
No. It is a hypothetical kind of discussion thing.
你不是说上午没赚到钱吗
I thought you didn't make any money this morning.
别瞎管闲事 反同人士
Hey, mind your own business, homo hater.
准备藏点私房♥钱是吧 小凯
Keeping a little "me" money on the side there, Kev?
嘘
Shh!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God
锤墙的可算消停了
that banging stopped.
是啊 侯默肯定是手臂没劲了
Yeah, Homer's arms must've given out.
我要回去了
All right, I gotta get back
要好好蹂躏这群爱听赶时髦乐队的中年人咯
and start whuppin' Depeche Mode-loving Gen X butt.
嘿 塔米和弗莱德在这里吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表