What'd she look like?
她背着一张瑜伽垫
Uh, she had a yoga mat.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
你就该把她的钱包也偷走
You should've stolen her purse too.
塔米让我怀疑我的道德观有问题
Uh, Tami's got me questioning my morality.
她说我没给孩子做个好榜样
You know, she says I'm a-I'm a bad role model for the kid.
榜样和讲道德是生活舒适的中产阶级才在乎的事
Role models and morals are for the comfortably middle-class.
富人根本没有
Rich people don't have 'em,
对我们这种工薪阶层更是奢侈品
and working guys like us can't afford 'em.
我又带车来找你了 布莱德利
I got another one for you, Bradley.
就像这个混♥蛋♥
Like this asshole.
你觉得他有道德吗
Think he has morals?
你这次又把车怎么了 塔利
What have you done to that bike this time, Tully?
你每次做都得戴套子 索罗门
You have to use these every time, Solomon.
把这个蜗牛贴片贴到老二上
And stick this snail patch down there.
它会把湿疣烧掉
It burns the warts right off.
坎迪丝·麦迪逊 到你了
Candace Madson, come on down.
我们要不要再进一些蜗牛贴片
Should we order more of those snail patch thingies?
当然不要
Hell no.
我们应该让女儿们去后院挖蜗牛
We should have the girls dig around in the backyard for snails
然后自己做贴片
and make our own.
麦迪逊太太 你好吗
Ms. Madson, how you doing?
小维护士的极速诊所今天能为您做些什么
What kind of jiffy care can Nurse V do for you today?
其实不是我
It's actually not for me.
是我的女儿 洁米
It's for my daughter Jamie.
我们去了城里的许多地方
We've tried a bunch of other places in town--
诊所 医院等等 但这些地方都不在保约内
clinics, hospitals, and such-- but they're all out of network,
所以不能报销她的费用
so insurance won't cover what she needs,
我们也没有钱自费
and we can't afford to pay out of pocket.
不在保约内 你们从哪儿来的
Out of network? Where are you from?
密苏里州
Missouri.
你们在密苏里州找不到地方治疗吗
You can't get what you need in Missouri?
现在不能了
Not anymore.
那可太糟了 你有什么病 亲爱的
That's terrible. What is it, honey?
没事的
It's okay.
我需要堕胎
An abortion.
是黛比吗
Debbie?
我是朱莉娅
I'm Julia.
我喜欢你的车
I dig your car.
-你就是朱莉娅 -你好像很惊讶
- You're Julia? - You sound surprised.
我只是以为你会...
I just-I thought you'd be, uh...
更漂亮吗
Uh, prettier?
不是
No.
-更年轻 -是啊
- Uh, younger. - Oh, yeah.
我以为你年纪会更大一些
Well, I thought you would be older.
我妈找的大多数妓♥女♥都比你大些
Most of my mom's hookers are.
我不是妓♥女♥ 我在跟你妈谈恋爱
I'm not a hooker. Your mom and I are dating.
那挺好
That's cool.
我也在跟你妈谈恋爱
I'm dating your mom too.
我妈死了
My mom's dead.
今天下午肯定少不了乐子
Uh, this is gonna be a fun afternoon.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
未成年款内衣会让你觉得别扭吗
Does underage underwear make you uncomfortable?
不会
No.
很好
Good.
不就是教会学校标配嘛 对吧
Just, Catholic school uniforms. Am I right?
你妈说我得带你去上什么课
Okay, so your mom said I'm supposed to take you to some class?
她没告诉你地址吗
She didn't tell you where?
她说你知道在哪儿
She said you knew where it was.
好极了 往富尔顿街开就行了
Awesome. Uh, just head towards Fulton.
我来指路
I'll get us there.
好
Okay.
你知道看到停车标志就得停车吧
You know you're supposed to stop at stop signs, right?
那辆普锐斯不知道从哪冒出来的
The Prius came out of nowhere, man.
抱歉 接个电♥话♥
Sorry. Gotta take this.
彼得森医生 请讲
Dr. Peterson. Talk to me.
他是个脊椎按♥摩♥师
He's a chiropractor.
算不上正经大夫
That's, like, a fake doctor.
你看怎么样
What do you think?
-这车废了 -可不是嘛
- The thing's fucked. - Yeah.
零件成本就得五千
Cost me five grand just in parts,
得两个人 两个星期才能修完
then two guys, two weeks to do it.
要价起码得九千
We're looking at more than nine grand.
这么长时间够修三辆车了
We could turn over three bikes
每辆能赚四千
at four grand each in that time.
至少得把这笔钱宰回来
Gotta quote him at least that.
新买♥♥一辆用花一万二吗
This bike even worth 12 grand?
-不用 -不用
- No. - No.
你觉得怎么样 布莱德利
So what do you think, Bradley?
开价一万一 底价一万
Start at 11, settle for 10.
-什么 -塔利
- Huh? - Well, Tully...
没个一万二修不了
can't do it for less than 12.
我天
Jeez, man.
再加两千都能买♥♥辆新哈雷了
I can get a new Harley for a couple grand more.
零件和劳力都要钱 价格降不了
With parts and labor, I can't go lower than that.
但我跟利普说了
But I was telling Lip,
他得多练练 不然我得开了他
he needs practice, or I may have to can him
换个更有经验的人来
for a more experienced guy.
什么
What?
这活儿他没准能接
Maybe he could take it on.
当作给他练练手什么的
You know, learning project or whatever.
你觉得如何 利普
What do you think, Lip?
是啊 我是说
Oh, yeah. I mean...
我也不知道 任务艰巨
I don't know, man. It's a big job, you know.
可能超出你的能力范围
Probably bigger than you can handle.
-是啊 -算了吧
- Eh. - Never mind.
不不不 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
你开价多少钱 利普
How much would you need, Lip?
一万一
Eleven grand?
还是高了点
Still sounds high, man.
我也觉得
I agree.
如果他说一万还...
If he had said ten...
一万能接吗
Would you do it for ten?
我不知道
I don't know.
干嘛不接
Why not?
-成交 -成交
- All right. - All right.
太好了
Great.
把它推到拐角去
Uh, wheel it over to the corner.
利普会接手的
Lip'll take it from there.
看样子你这阵子不用偷东西了
Looks like you won't have to steal anything for a while.
我们最伟大的总统遇刺时 你在哪里
Where were you when our greatest president was shot?
奥巴马遇刺了
Obama was shot?
不是他 是里根
No. Reagan.
-那时候还没我呢 -我不相信你
- I wasn't born yet. - I don't believe you.
弗兰茜斯卡 揍他
Francesca, hit him.
别别别 千万别打脸
No, no, no! Never the face.
只能打身上
Torso only.
用这个打
And use this.
不会留印子
Won't leave marks.
各位 这是标准的审讯技巧
Standard interrogation techniques, people.
你们会用上 好好学
You'll need them. So learn them well.
准备好了吗 拉维
Ready, Ravi?
打我吧
Hit me.
听到他说什么了吧
You heard the man.
我了个去 这里怎么这么干净
Jesus fuck. Why is it so clean in here?
帮佣每周来打扫两次
The maid comes twice a week.
床不错 你睡哪儿
Nice bed. Where are you gonna sleep?
我以为我们会一起睡床上
I...figured we'd share it?
不行 这样行不通
Ah, no, that ain't gonna work.
你可以睡地上
You can sleep on the floor.
听好 规矩是这样的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表