等我们学不会量子物理 甚至不识字时
Then they spit us out when we can't handle
-就把我们赶走 -我识字啊
- quantum physics or even read. - I can read.
然后我们被丢在马路边上
And then they leave us on the side of the road
嘴里的血腥味都没散
with the taste of blood in our mouths,
到时我们会怎么做
and what do we do?
入伍成为士兵
We enlist as grunts.
当他们获颁各种奖章
And while they get all the medals
被派驻到日本和德国这种轻松的地方时
and cushy postings up in Japan and Germany,
我们又会在哪儿呢 像你和我这样
where are we, poor boys from disadvantaged backgrounds
没有背景的穷小子
like you and me?
索马里 费卢杰 在那些地方
Somalia, Fallujah, that's where.
当我们最终被送回家的时候
And then when we finally get sent home,
已经是运尸袋里的尸体了
it's in a body bag.
反正我不干
Not me.
卡尔·加拉格不干 不了谢谢
Not Carl Gallagher. No, thank you.
我才不是谁的人肉盾牌
I ain't no one's human shield.
如果你不打算把东西卖♥♥给我
Can I just have my money back
能不能快把钱还我
if you're not gonna sell me the shit?
这瓶止痛药空得只剩灰了
Only thing left in these Oxy bottles is dust.
你牙刷借我用用 弗兰克
You have a toothbrush I can use, Frank?
都是公用的 随便拿一根
They're communal. Just grab one.
这什么鬼玩意
The fuck is that?
要不我俩去那家俄♥罗♥斯♥面包店
How 'bout we head over to that Russian bakery
搜刮点试吃的松饼当早饭
and snag some of those muffin samples for breakfast, huh?
去不了 老伙计
No can do, partner.
我们必须到街上 干♥他♥几票
We gotta hit the streets, do some work.
啥 为毛
What? Why?
你也听黛比说了
You heard Debbie.
要交房♥租
Rent money.
你真要对她言听计从吗 不是吧
You're not seriously gonna do what she told you to do, are you?
那姑娘遗传了不少她妈妈的疯狂基因
That girl's got a serious dose of her mother's crazy DNA.
如果我们空着手回来
We come home with empty pockets,
她没准会把我们奶头切掉
she may cut our tits off.
那你的孩子们呢
How 'bout your kids?
他们有钱的话 我们可以讨一点
They got any money We could bum off 'em?
一分没有
Not a cent.
昨晚趁他们睡着的时候
I went through their backpacks last night
我早翻过他们的包了
while they were sleeping.
我也是
Me too.
恐怕今天我们俩得老老实实干活了
Mm, I'm afraid it's an honest day's work for you and me,
我的朋友
mi amigo.
想使什么骗局吗
Any scams you wanna try?
声东击西怎么样
How 'bout the Distract and Grab?
也可以强买♥♥强卖♥♥
Could do the Melon Drop.
还是老式的隔山买♥♥老牛
Old-fashioned Pig in the Poke?
我一直都很喜欢经典的乌克兰惊喜全家桶
I'm always down for a classic Ukrainian Peekaboo.
我都行
All good by me.
好嘞
All right.
这简直是犯罪 没别的
It's just a crime, that's all,
黛比完全没有给你 你应得的尊重
that-that Debbie doesn't give you the respect you deserve.
还用你说
Tell me about it.
你为她牺牲了这么多
You know, you sacrificed so much for her.
确实
That, I did.
她太不懂得感恩了
You know, she's ungrateful...
-是吧 -自以为是
- Yep. - ...entitled...
被宠坏了
...spoiled.
你很了解她
You know her well.
可惜了 竟然没办法
Too bad there's not a way
从她那里抢走控制权
we could take control away from her,
让你成为这个家里的主宰
you know, make you... make you the king of the house,
由你来定规则
you know, you set the rules here.
没错 可要怎么做
Y-yeah, but how?
不知道 靠做白日梦吧
I'm not sure. I mean, wishful thinking, I guess.
我得去穿衣服了
I gotta go get dressed.
我可不想干活迟到
I don't wanna be late for work.
快瞧瞧 弗兰妮
Check it out, Franny.
这双鞋我大概穿了15次
I've worn these guys, like, 15 times,
它们还是完好如新
and they're in perfect... condition.
今天就去把鞋退回给商店
Ready to be returned to the store today.
秘诀就是塑料鞋底贴
The key is plastic sole protectors.
你妈妈真是个天才
Your mama's a genius.
-我能搞到125块吗 -当然可以
- Can I get 125 bucks? - I'm sure you can,
只要你找到工作 而不是到处闲逛
if you got a job instead of lounging around
一整个夏天都看油管小视频
watching YouTube videos all summer.
我是说从菲奥娜留的钱里面
From my share of the Fiona money.
不行
No.
-为什么不行 -那些钱在银行里存着
- Why not? - It's in the bank...
能拿到2.4%的复利
getting two point four percent compound interest.
可那难道不是我们所有人的钱吗
Isn't it supposed to be all of our money?
你到底要钱做什么
What do you need it for anyways?
你搞大别人肚子了吗 还是什么
You get some girl in trouble or something?
当然不是 我才十岁
No! I'm ten.
况且 堕胎又不要钱
Besides, abortions are free anyway.
真的吗
They are?
伊利诺伊州支持女性掌控自己的身体
The state of Illinois supports women having control of their bodies.
那你要钱做什么
What do you need it for, then?
基因检测
A DNA test.
莫妮卡已经帮你做过一次了
Monica already did one of those.
你是她的种 也是弗兰克的
You're hers... and Frank's.
抱歉告诉你真♥相♥
Sorry to tell you.
我要做非洲基因溯源的基因测试
An africanancestry.com DNA test.
我想知道我来自哪里
Wanna see where I come from.
你来自非洲 满意了吗
You come from Africa. Happy?
你准备好走了吗
Are you ready to go?
我们走
Let's go.
走吧 宝贝
Let go, baby.
小黛
Hey, Debs.
这不是新手爸爸吗
Here's the new daddy.
弗兰妮
Hey, Franny.
为什么戴手套
What's up with that glove?
我从医院顺走了几副
Oh, I stole a few from the hospital
这样我抽完烟的脏手就不会碰到他
so I'm not touching him with a smoky hand later, you know?
你也可以干脆把烟戒了
Or you could just quit.
我亲爱的小侄子
There's my sweet little nephew.
你决定给他起什么名字
What'd you decide to name him?
弗莱迪
Freddie.
跟《猛鬼街》那个杀人狂一样吗
Like Kruger?
那就弗莱德
Uh...Fred, then.
-《摩登原始人》里那个吗 -我也不知道
- Fred Flintstone? - I don't know.
我在医院填表的时候已经
I was tired as shit when I filled out the forms
累成狗了
at the hospital.
那是我想到的第一个名字
It was the first name I thought of.
是我教授的名字 克莱德·弗莱德·尤恩斯
It's my professor's name, Clyde Fred Youens.
希望塔米喜欢
Hopefully Tami likes it.
我还没机会跟她商量
We didn't really have a chance to discuss it.
-她怎么样了 -严重感染
- How's she doin'? - She's got a bad infection.
用一堆药撑着
She's all jacked up on drugs.
难说会怎么样
It's a little touch-and-go.
她会没事的
I think she'll be fine.
希望她没事
You know, hopefully she'll be fine.
嗯 我很遗憾
Yeah. I'm sorry.
好了
All right, well...
过会见
...see you later.
-走吧 弗兰妮 -等等
- Come on, Franny. - Bye. Wait, whoa.
你今天不帮我吗
You're not gonna help me out today?
办不到 我还有事
No can do. I got shit to do.
新沙发今天送来
The new couch is getting delivered today.
你能给送货员开门吗
Can you make sure to let the delivery guy in?
拜托小黛 我得睡一会 我有27小时没睡了
Come on, Debs, I-I need a nap. I been up, like, 27 hours.
习惯就好 这会是你的新日常
Get used to it. It's your new normal.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表