- Tire irons! - Check.
-电击枪 -有
- Tasers. - Check.
-铁链 -有
- Chains. - Check.
我们每次都必须要说"有"吗
Do we have to keep saying "Check" Every time?
因为我的喉咙喊得有点干
Because my throat's getting dry--
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
-手套 -有
- Gloves. - Check.
-成卷硬币 -有
- Roll of coins. - Check.
-南区地图 -有
- Map of the South Side. - Check.
好了 让我们再重复一遍任务
All right, let's review.
你带半个排向西走
You, you're gonna take half the platoon due west.
你们的任务就是维持这一区
Your mission-- police this neighborhood
A点到B点之间的治安
between point A and B.
我带领剩下半个排向东走
I will take the other half due east.
我们0600点在卡尔营会合
We meet back at Camp Carl at 0600.
如果有人敢惹你们 就别让他们好过
If someone fucks with you, you fuck back!
你们不准睡觉
You will not sleep,
不准吃饭 直到你们负责的区域安全为止
you will not eat until your zones are secure.
明白了吗
Am I clear?
-明白 卡尔 -很好
- Yes, Carl! - Good.
眼观六路 开启无线电
Head on swivel. Radios on.
听我命令 开始行动
On my command, move out.
冲 冲 冲
Go, go, go, go!
大家好 我是艾莱柏酒吧的凯文
Hi, there. I'm Kevin at the Alibi.
你们好 我是艾莱柏酒吧的维罗妮卡
Hi. I'm Veronica at the Alibi.
我们深受痔疮困扰
And we struggle with hemorrhoids.
小声点 小凯 好丢脸哦
Shh, Kev, that's embarrassing.
没什么好觉得丢脸的 小维
Why, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, V,
现在有一种实惠又简单的方法
not when there's such an affordable and easy way
能治愈痔疮 在南区的艾莱柏酒吧
to cure hemorrhoids, for a very low introductory price
就能以低廉推广价购得
at the Alibi on the South Side.
没错 蜗牛黄金屁屁贴片
That's right, Escargold Butt Patches.
安全有效 使用方便
Safe and easy to use.
只需撕开包装
You just rip open the package
然后贴到屁♥股♥沟上即可
and put 'em on your butt crack.
好简单哦 但真的有效吗 小凯
Wow, that is so easy. But does it work, Kev?
当然有效啦 维罗妮卡
Why, yes, Veronica, it does.
不信你听听其他满意客户的评价
Just listen to some of our happy customer's testimonials.
我以前有痔疮 现在好了
I used to have hemorrhoids. Now I don't.
真感谢蜗牛黄金屁屁贴片
Thanks, Escargold Butt Patches!
快来艾莱柏酒吧找我们吧
So come see us at the Alibi.
你的屁屁会感激不尽
Your butt will thank you.
好了
Okay.
发上网了
Posted!
你觉得过多久
How long you think before
才会有人从门口进来
people will come through the door?
那扇门马上就会打开的
Oh, that door is gonna bust open any second now.
来咯
Here we go.
-喝一杯 -好啊
- Shot? - Sure.
随时会打开
Any second now.
我看没戏了
I guess not.
操 反正也尽力了
Well, fuck, we tried.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天我跪下
today I take a knee
以支持以下各项事业
in support of the following causes--
善待动物组织的龙虾共情中心
PETA's Lobster Empathy Center,
美国雪茄权利
The Cigar Rights of America,
阿斯伯格综合征骄傲运动
the Asperger Pride Movement,
反对便秘冲剂家长协会
Parents Who Are Against Miralax,
反对拼字比赛家长协会
Parents Who Are Against Spelling Bees,
以及犬类灵性协会
and Association for Canine Spirituality.
谢谢
Thanks.
陶德 陶德 陶德 陶德
Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd!
米奇 等等
Mickey, come on, hold up.
别跟着我 加拉格
Leave me alone, Gallagher.
只是结婚这件事
It's just that I hadn't really thought
我还没考虑清楚
this marriage shit through.
我不知道 我没料到我们今天
I don't know, I didn't think we were gonna be
会谈论这些
having this fucking conversation today.
那你为什么要提出来
Then why the fuck did you bring it up?
是你♥他♥妈♥说要结婚的
The whole thing was your fucking idea!
-是你说服我这么做的 -我知道
- You talked me into this shit! - I know!
我知道
I know!
弗兰克和莫妮卡并不是
Frank and Monica aren't exactly
幸福婚姻的榜样 好吗
the fucking picture of marital bliss, okay?
我没有一个可供参考的标准
I don't really have a frame of reference
来对比自己的情况
to connect this shit to.
-那你真♥他♥妈♥可怜呢 -这事不是针对你
- Poor fucking you. - It's not personal.
-没事 没事 -这不是针对你
- It's fine, it's fine. - It's not personal.
米奇 我爱你
Mickey, I love you!
但我不确定我是否爱婚姻 你明白吗
It's--it's marriage that I don't know if I love, you know?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe, I-I-- I don't know.
但你说得对 这是非常重大的决定
But you're right, it is--it is really fucking important,
所以我们能不能好好谈一下 求你了
so can we just talk about it for one second, please?
我...
I--
我想知道你的感受
I want to know how you feel, you know?
你♥他♥妈♥不是吧 米奇
Fucking really, Mickey?
操
Fuck.
那个 乌比姑妈...
Okay, so Aunt Oopie...
她不能当弗莱德的监护人 塔米
she can't be Fred's guardian, Tami.
是的 我知道
No, yeah. I know.
她种族歧视超严重
She's racist as fuck.
我以为她年纪大了会收敛一点 谁知...
I thought it would get more subtle with age, but...
她为什么老用第三人称自称
What's with the third person?
"乌比姑妈来了"
"Aunt Oopie's here."
"乌比姑妈烤了面包"
"Aunt Oopie baked."
就是啊
I know.
她奇葩又可悲
She's weird and sad.
那不代表乌比姑妈不能照看孩子 对吧
Doesn't mean that Aunt Oopie can't babysit, right?
反正弗莱德又听不懂她说的话
It's not like Fred understands what she's saying.
我想他都还没出现听力反应
I don't think his hearing even works yet.
要是我们出什么事了呢
What if something happens to us?
没人能当弗莱德的监护人
We don't have anyone to be Fred's guardian.
那我们就不要出事
So nothing'll happen to us.
现在就说好
Make a deal right now...
我们两个都不准死
neither one of us will die.
说好了
Deal.
喂 乱穿马路是违法的
Hey, jaywalking's illegal.
滚开
Buzz off.
你确定你要对我这么说吗
You sure you want to say that to me?
赶紧滚 不然我揍你
Beat it before you get hurt.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表