Look, this is how this is gonna work.
我每晚七点左右要吃饭
I like to eat around seven every night.
一过时间我就胃食管反流 浑身难受
Any later than that, I get the GERD something nasty.
所以你要是能叫帮佣
So if you could, uh, get your maid lady
在那个点给我们煮饭 那就太好了
to cook us up something for around then, that'd be swell.
我想打炮 我们才打炮
We have sex whenever I feel like it.
显然 我会做攻
Obviously, I'll be the top,
因为你基本上就是个娘们
since you're... pretty much a chick.
不过你时不时得用点什么
But you are gonna have to stick something up my ass
捅捅我的菊花 不然我可有得逼逼了
every once in a while, or I'm gonna get real bitchy.
小维护士的极速诊所做不了堕胎
This does not fall under the scope of Nurse V's Jiffy Care.
她只是个来自密苏里州
She's a 15-year-old Missouri girl
怀有10周身孕的15岁女孩
who's ten weeks pregnant,
可她家乡的某些白男癌却规定
and some old white assholes decided she can't terminate
她怀孕8周后禁止堕胎
her pregnancy in her state after eight weeks.
你说她该怎么办
What's she supposed to do,
冒险去暗巷里做非法堕胎吗
risk her life in some back-alley abortion?
我们带她去诊所
We'll take her to the clinic.
去诊所要多少钱 布伦达医生
How much are one of those, Dr. Brenda?
没医保的话 至少得四百块
Without insurance, it'll run at least $400.
也不算太贵嘛
That's not that much.
她们靠领食品救济过活
They're on the SNAP program.
连饭都快吃不上了
They can barely afford to eat.
那免费的诊所呢
What about one of those free clinics?
不管是什么诊所 都不会接收外州患者的
Clinics won't touch an out-of-state patient, free or not.
可以选择药物流产
There's always a medical abortion.
米非司酮
Mifepristone.
一天两片吃个几天
Two pills taken over a couple of days.
棒 那让她们去药店不就完了
Great, let's point 'em to Rite Aid and send them on their way.
吃药大概要花多少钱
How much does that cost?
跟去诊所差不多
About the same.
不过我可以把处方开在维罗妮卡名下
But I could always write the prescription in Veronica's name.
医保报销后 只要付20块的挂号♥费就行了
I mean, with insurance, it's only a $20 copay.
-你有医保吗 -奥巴马医保
- You have insurance? - Obamacare.
棒啊 极速诊所还不够
So great, on top of all this,
我们现在还要诈骗保险了吗
we're running an insurance scam now?
她才15岁
She's 15.
这么早生孩子会毁了她的人生
Having a baby this young could ruin her life.
我们办小维护士的极速诊所是想做点好事
We started V's Jiffy Care to do some good.
这至少比开酒吧好点
At least it's the lesser of two evils.
要干我们俩就得达成一致
We both have to agree if we're gonna do this.
但回答前你得想清楚 要是拒绝
But remember before you answer, if you say no,
你就是又一个阻碍女性拥有美好未来的男人
you're just another man standing in the way of a woman's future.
好了 洁米 我们想到办法了
All right, Jamie, I think we found a solution.
希望你们不介意
I hope you don't mind.
我们把这事告诉了几个朋友
We told a few friends.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
你们好
Hello.
张嘴
Open up.
那能怪我吗
Am I to blame?
不应该 但如果要讨论的话
Probably not, but for the purposes of discussion,
就先当做是我的错
we'll say yes.
可我那时候只是个傻♥逼♥孩子
But I was a dumb kid then.
要是人们得为年少时犯的错受罚
If we're to be punished for the things we did as kids,
那就没人配当总统和大♥法♥官了
how is anyone ever gonna become president or Supreme Court justice?
-再来一粒吗 -好的 麻烦了
- Another one? - Yes, please.
还有...
And, uh...
我真的...
Can I...
要为这司法系统中
really be held responsible
所存在的种族歧视背锅吗
for the racism inherent in the criminal justice system?
我又没说他是我的毒贩
I mean, I didn't tell them he was my dealer.
只是他们想当然了
They assumed it.
再来一粒
Another one?
讲真
And really,
这事也不能全怪警♥察♥
the cops can be forgiven for their mistake.
90年代嘛
It was the '90s.
贩毒的黑人确实多
Black people really were drug dealers then.
再来一粒
One more?
几粒了
How many is this?
五粒
Five.
好了
There you go.
你怎么突然对我这么好了
Why are you suddenly being nice to me?
谁说要对你好了
Who said anything about being nice?
既然你已经想起凯尔的人生是怎么被你毁掉的
Now that you remember exactly how you destroyed Kyle's life,
我就可以继续让你血债血偿了
I can get on with making you pay for it.
给我灌止痛药吗
Filling me full of Oxy?
我要你服下过多阿片类药物而昏迷
I need you in an opioid coma
但又死不了
but not, you know, dead.
要喝一口沙士吗
Want a sip? It's, uh, root beer.
用吸管喝吗 不了 谢谢
Out of a straw? No, thanks.
吸管怎么了
What's wrong with a straw?
不爱护环境的话就没什么
Nothing, if you don't like the environment,
你明显不在乎吧 又是塑料吸管
which clearly you don't, with your plastic straws
又是尾气超标的小车
and your pre-emission standards Subaru.
你还说喜欢我这车
You said you liked my car.
反话啊 懂不懂
Yeah. It's called sarcasm.
未来十年里 90%的乌龟
You know 90 percent of turtles will be born
生来体内都会带有塑料吸管
with plastic straws in their bodies in the next ten years
罪魁祸首就是你和...
due largely to you and the...
-我 -芝加哥人随意往密歇根湖丢弃的数十亿...
- Me? - ...billions of straws chicagoans discard carelessly...
-数十亿 -塑料吸管
- Billions? - ...into Lake Michigan
那些吸管必然会进入五大湖区
which inevitably churn their way through the Great Lakes system
经过圣罗伦斯海道
and then down the Saint Lawrence Seaway
-最终被排入大西洋 -圣罗伦斯海道
- And out into the Atlantic Ocean, - Saint Lawrence Seaway?
甚至会被全球的洋流带至
where global water currents evenly distribute them
全世界
throughout the world.
我的抵♥制♥吸管脸书群这周要组织一场抗♥议♥
My anti-straw Facebook group is staging a massive protest this week.
你的抵♥制♥吸管脸书群
Your anti-straw Facebook group?
你就笑吧 汽水狂魔
Yuk it up, Big Gulp.
被你这代人糟蹋了的世界
It's my generation that's gonna have to save the world
得靠我这代人来拯救
that your generation shit all over.
得了吧 我就比你大三岁
Okay, I'm, like, three years older than you.
我俩是一代人
So my generation is your generation.
而且你在拯救世界这事上压根没发言权
And you don't have a corner on saving the world.
就在一周之前 我还去罢♥工♥游♥行♥了
Up until a week ago, I was on strike.
所以基本上我就是亲劳工的女权代表
So I'm basically the definition of pro-labor feminism.
那可真是谢谢你了 诺玛·蕾
Thanks, Norma Rae.
奋起反抗资本家的女工 成立了首个劳工会
等海平面上升40英尺后 亲劳工女权运动
A lot of good pro-labor feminism is gonna do us
会对人类作出大贡献呢
after sea levels rise 40 feet.
你知道谁该为此担责吗
Well, you know whose fault that's gonna be?
有钱人
Rich people.
他们坐私人飞机满世界飞...
Flying all around the world in your private jets...
那些飞机不是我们的 是公♥司♥的
Okay, that's not ours. It's the company's.
...住在开着空调的豪♥宅♥里
...living in your air-conditioned mansions,
却指责穷♥人♥和我们用过的吸管
blaming poor people and our straws
把地球搞得一团糟
for destroying the planet.
不是每个人生来就能喝到装在淀粉瓶里的
Not everyone can be born sucking organic kombucha
有机康普茶
out of a potato-starch bottle.
-在这儿转弯 -什么
- Okay, turn here. - Huh?
我们到了 转就是了
We're here. Just turn here.
你在乔治披萨餐厅上课吗
Your class is at Georgee's Pizza?
我只是饿了而已
No. I'm just hungry.
你妈说过不能吃垃圾食品
Your mom said no unhealthy food.
我妈还说你不是妓♥女♥呢
Yeah, and my mom also said you're not a hooker.
-所以... -去你的吧 青春剧女主
- So... - Fuck you, Riverdale.
说吧 你在哪儿上课
Tell me where your class is.
-不说 -告诉我
- No. - Tell me.
我不
No!
好吧
Fine.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表