Closet Diva rents wedding dresses.
-棒 -小凯 来吧
- Cool. - Kev, come on, man.
我们得把那些花和椅子那堆东西
We gotta get these flowers, chairs,
全弄到波兰娃娃那边去
all this shit over to the Polish Doll.
-我们能用你的卡车吗 -没问题
- Can we use your truck? - Yeah, no problem.
-谢了 -卡尔 过来帮忙
- Thanks. - Carl! Lend a hand.
-好 -谢谢
- Hell yeah. - Thanks, bud.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. Wait. - What?
-米奇和黛比结婚 -是的 别担心
- Mickey's marrying Debbie? - Yeah. Don't worry.
我们到了后 我会想办法
I'll figure out something to do with the old bat
应付那个老女人
when we get over there, and, uh, you know,
如果出了差错 米奇就和黛比结婚
shit goes sideways, Mickey marries Debbie;
无论如何都可以举办一个大派对
we have a big fuckin' party anyway.
好了 把米奇放了
Good. Okay. So uncuff Mickey.
拿上你的衣服 我们只有几个小时
Get your clothes. We only got a couple hours.
快点
Let's fuckin' go!
你的少女跟踪者在你房♥间 大龄情人
Your teen stalker's up in your room, cradle robber.
-朱莉娅还在 -嗯
- Julia's still here? - Uh-huh.
问女佣一周会来几天
Asked how many days a week the maid comes.
他们已经开始搬了
They're moving already?
你们这群混♥蛋♥不能卖♥♥掉房♥子
You bastards cannot sell this house!
它是我的
It's mine!
-利普 -弗兰克
- Lip! - Hey, Frank.
利普 不分我钱就别想把房♥子卖♥♥了
Lip, you cannot sell this house without giving me my share.
-搞什么 -这是我的房♥子 不是你的
- What the fuck? - This is my house, not yours.
我要一半 我要超过一半
I want half! Uh, I want more than half!
没人要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 弗兰克
Nobody's selling the house, Frank!
老天
Jesus.
你不是要卖♥♥吗
You're not?
没有
No.
操
Fuck.
你说谎了
You lied?
师从大♥师♥
Learned at the foot of the master.
看样子你被耍了 大骗子
Looks like you might've gotten punked, punk.
-利普 -什么事
- Lip. - Yeah?
我给伊恩和米奇找了辆完美的车
I got the perfect car for Ian and Mickey.
只需要剃须膏
Just need shaving cream,
线和一些旧罐头
string, and a couple of old cans.
那是辆奔驰吗
Is that a Mercedes?
好极了
Outstanding.
你可以啊 儿子
You got game, son.
再见
See ya.
子女都希望父母能参加他们的婚礼
Children want their parents at their weddings.
你可能活不到我结婚的时候
You'll probably not be alive for mine.
我们对你要求不多
We don't ask much of you.
你好歹能在我们结婚的时候露个面吧
Least you can do is bother to show up when we get married.
想得美 孩子
Nice try, kid.
你把奔驰的钥匙拿走了 对吗
Took the keys to the Mercedes, didn't you?
你要还给我吗
You gonna give 'em back to me?
婚礼结束后就给你
Not until after the wedding.
你不能留在这儿 朱莉娅
You can't stay here, Julia!
我要用一半的抽屉 我把你的东西放那边了
I'm taking half the drawers. I put your crap over there.
我们得在我妈取消我信♥用♥卡♥之前
We need to go buy a bunch of shit
去买♥♥一堆东西
before my mom cancels my Amex.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
你的贱♥货♥小三揍了我
Your skanky side piece coldcocked me.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
她也参与了吗
She in on it too?
-参与什么 -你的骗局
- In on what? - Your hustle.
你榨取了我妈多少钱
Now, how much were you able to milk my mom for?
一万 两万
Ten grand? Twenty?
我没有骗你妈
I didn't hustle your mom.
我喜欢过她 她对我很好
I liked her. She was good to me.
我很高兴她也有对人好的时候
I'm glad she was good to somebody.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
穿去哪儿
For what?
婚礼 我要去
The wedding. I'm coming.
不 你不能去 朱莉娅
No, you're not, Julia!
贫民窟婚礼 怎么能错过
Ghetto wedding? Wouldn't miss it.
我的社交账号♥会收到超多赞的
Gonna light up my Instagram likes.
看
Oh, look.
最亲爱的妈妈打来电♥话♥了
There's Mommy Dearest now.
肯定既往不咎了
All is forgiven, I bet.
好啊 妈
Hi, Mom.
是的
Yup.
不
No.
不 我不回家
No, I'm not coming home.
永远不会回
Ever.
不 我不接受你的道歉
No. Apology not accepted.
是的 我是认真的
Yes, I'm serious.
我在黛比家
I'm at Debbie's.
是的
Yeah.
她的舌头在我的逼里狂舔呢
Her tongue is two inches deep into my vagina right now--
不 不 没有 克劳蒂娅
No, no! No, it isn't, Claudia.
-爽翻了 -该死
- Oh, that feels so good! - God damn it.
手♥机♥给我 朱莉娅
Give me the phone, Julia!
-她在说谎 -我得挂了
- She's lying! - Ah, gotta go.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 妈
Fuck you, Mom!
你什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你想睡哪边床
Which side of the bed do you want?
我喜欢右边
I prefer the right.
靠近发霉的厕所
Closest to the mildewy bathroom.
你想要孩子吗
You want kids?
当然不要
Hell no.
你有精神问题
With your mental problems
而我家杀人不眨眼
and my family's comfort with committing homicides?
你名义上是跟黛比结婚 可以搞几个孩子出来
You end up marrying Debbie, could knock out a couple.
我们一起抚养他们
We could raise 'em together.
你想让我跟你妹妹上♥床♥吗
You want me banging your little sister?
你说得对 是有点膈应
Yeah, probably be too weird.
就是啊 不然呢
Yeah, you think?
不过我倒是不介意养一两个孩子
I wouldn't mind a kid or two, though.
这附近有很多流浪儿
Well, there's plenty of strays wandering around the neighborhood.
我们肯定可以轻易领一个
I'm sure we can pick one up for cheap.
你真是个丑逼
You're an ugly motherfucker.
至少我不需要像吸血鬼一样躲在棺材里
Yeah, well, at least I don't have to hide in a coffin
等太阳落山再出来
till the sun goes down.
你准备好步入婚姻了吗 米尔科维奇
You ready to do this, Milkovich?
那是当然了 加拉格
Damn straight, Gallagher.
菲利普
Phillip!
我手上这些蜡烛架子
I got a bunch of these candle things.
-你要放哪 -对
- Where do you want 'em? - Uh, yeah.
放几个在舞台上 然后
Put 'em up on the stage and then, uh,
放几个在吧台上
maybe some on the bar too.
拿到婚纱了 黛比在哪
Got a dress. Where's Debbie?
新娘在厨房♥里
The bride is in the kitchen.
亲爱的 衣服给你
Babe, clothes.
蛋糕放哪
Where do you want this cake?
放这个桌上
You can put it on the table right there.
谢了
Thank you.
我的天
Jesus.
这地方可真烂
This place is a shithole.
-不是好的那种烂 -不不不
- And not in a good way - No, no, no, no.
等我们把头顶的灯关掉
It's gonna look a lot better when we turn off the overheads
点上几根蜡烛 就很有气氛了
and light some of the candles; be good.
当然 只要我们的客人都是瞎的
Yeah, sure, long as our guests are also blind.
哪位是新郎
Which one of you is the groom?
武伊齐克夫人
Ah, Mrs. Wójcik.
这位就是新郎
Uh, this is the groom, uh,
迈克尔·米尔科维奇
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表