ironically, their parents for their shortcomings,
并且因为无线网太慢了就想自杀
wanting to kill themselves because the wireless is too slow.
你举的例子太极端了
Oh, your examples are intense.
你妻子呢 塔米 她怎么想
What about your wife, Tami? What does she think?
我们还没结婚
Uh, we are not married.
我也不知道
And I don't know.
我们还没机会
You know, we didn't really have a chance
在重症监护室讨论育儿方式
to discuss parenting styles in the ICU, so...
那些出租车司机可不是开玩笑的
These cab drivers are no joke.
优步把他们的生意全抢走了
Uber's taking food out of the baby's mouth.
-不得不说 我很同情 -我们刚才差点死了
- Gotta say, I sympathize. - We could have died.
他们也许已经死了
They probably did die.
不好意思
Sorry.
都是人生苦辣酸甜的一部分
All part of life's rich tapestry.
欢迎来到"自我推销的艺术"
Welcome to The Art of Self promotion.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我是安德鲁·费尔德曼 -安德鲁 我是唐娜·马库斯
- Andrew Felderman. - Andrew, Donna Marcus.
握手很有力
Wow, that's a firm handshake.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是泰勒·马马利格
Tyler Mamaliger.
泰勒·马马利格
德尔加多...德里克
Delgado...Derek.
找到了
There you are.
太好了
Great.
死亡抚恤金已经全额支付了
Death benefit's been paid in full.
弗朗西丝·加拉格没有登记为
Francis Gallagher's not listed
指定受益人之一
as one of the designated beneficiaries.
那个混♥蛋♥
That fucker.
如果你觉得不公正
If you feel there's been an injustice,
你需要联♥系♥他的遗孀
you need to contact the widow.
他怎么死的
How'd he die?
喝得烂醉 偷了坦克
Got sideways drunk, stole the tank,
开进了苏伊士运河
drove it into the Suez Canal.
像石头一样沉了下去 都没想逃生
Sank like a rock, didn't even try to escape.
显然他以为那辆坦克也是一艘潜艇
Apparently thought it was also a submarine.
天呐
Jesus.
他埋葬在哪里
Where is he buried?
德尔加多二等兵还在苏伊士运河河底 女士
Private Delgado is still at the bottom of the Suez, ma'am.
埋葬在价值九百万美元的M1A2
Buried inside an M1A2 Abrams main battle tank
主战坦克里
worth about $9 million.
一些高度活跃的圣♥战♥分子
There's highly motivated jihadists
对美军造成的伤害都没这个大
who have done less damage to the U.S. Military.
-我靠 -节哀顺变
- Shit. - Sorry for your loss.
国家感谢你的贡献 下一位
Your nation is grateful. Next in line!
他全进了
Yeah! He got it.
他三个都进了
He got three. He got all three.
好棒
Yeah.
好棒
Yeah!
《如何出版自己的书籍》
完美握手步骤
T恤 来个T恤
T-shirt, come on, T-shirt,
来吧
come on...
不 不要
No, no!
大头照
再来一张
One more?
很好
Good.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank, Frank!
你从哪儿弄来的
Where the hell did you get that?
279号♥展位
Booth 279!
快去
Hurry!
佩佩 我很抱歉
Hi, Pepa. I'm sorry.
我才意识到我没有表达我的哀悼
I just realized I didn't offer my condolences.
我当时太震惊了
I was just so stunned.
不用假装你在乎
Don't act like you care.
你就是任人上的公车
You're the town pump
你诱使他让你怀孕的
who tricked him into getting you pregnant.
我不是为我而来
Okay, this isn't about me.
是为弗兰妮 德里克的女儿
This is about Franny, Derek's daughter.
她应该得到他的死亡抚恤金
She deserves his death benefit.
德里克的死亡抚恤金归他的合法子女所有
Derek's death benefit went to his legitimate children.
-弗兰妮就是 -她是吗
- Which Franny is. - Is she?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
德里克说过加拉格家的人都是什么德行
Derek told me about you Gallaghers.
你个混♥蛋♥
You dick!
我要属于弗兰妮的钱
I want Franny's money.
天呐 我丈夫死了
Oh, my God... my husband is dead,
你就忽然出现来要钱吗
and you show up demanding money?
德里克说得对
Derek was right.
你真是个可怕的人
You are a terrible person.
德里克没那么说过我 臭婊♥子♥
Derek didn't say that about me, you bitch!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 佩佩
Fuck you, Pepa!
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
-免费的吗 -免费的
- Free? - Free.
我爱这个地方
I love this place!
你接下来想做什么
What do you wanna do next?
"葡萄酒与胜者"聚会4点在切萨皮克室举♥行♥
The Wine and Winners mixer is at 4:00 in the Chesapeake Room.
我想我们一定得去看看
I think we definitely want to hit that.
我还想再去一次28号♥展位
Yeah, well, I wouldn't mind going back to booth 28 again.
他们居然把我的握手等级评为六级
I can't believe they rated my handshake a six.
我想我需要再用点力
I think I need to squeeze harder.
还有 我不介意再去8号♥展位最后一次
Also, I wouldn't mind going back to booth 8 one last time
赢一个不锈钢水壶
and win one of those stainless steel water bottles.
那种运动水壶 我拿了一个
The hydration vessel. I got one.
你可以去为我加油打气
You could cheer me on.
我一整天都在为你加油打气
I been cheering for you all day.
你玩转盘不灵又不是我的错
It's not my fault you can't spin a wheel.
好 那你自己去聚会吧
Okay. You go to the mixer, then.
我去8号♥展位
I'm going to booth 8.
别这样嘛
No, come on!
这件事的重点就在于你我一起努力
The whole point of this was to do it together.
不 重点在于让我成为企业家
No, the point of this was to let me be a businessman,
不过没关系 只要弗兰克宝宝
but fine, as long as baby Frank
能做他想做的事
gets to do what he wants to do...
我的运动水壶可以给你 拿去
You can have the hydration vessel...here, take it.
别乱碰我的水壶
我不要你的运动水壶
I don't want your hydration vessel.
-拿去吧 -不要
- Take it. - No!
收下这破水壶
Take the goddamn water bottle!
不要
No!
给老子收下这破水壶
Take the goddamn water bottle.
不
No!
捡起来
Pick it up.
不
No.
把水壶捡起来
Pick up the goddamn bottle.
-不 -快捡起来
- No! - Pick it up!
你还好吗
Okay?
好得不得了
Never better.
好得不得了
Never better.
对不起
Sorry.
不 是我该道歉
No, I'm sorry.
今天是我这辈子最快乐的一天
This has been the best day of my life.
我不希望我们再吵架了
I don't want us fighting anymore.
"时庆" 时刻庆祝
ABC-- Always be celebrating.
接下来你想做什么 我都没意见
Whatever you wanna do next is fine with me.
刚才是我幼稚 你来选
I was being childish. You pick.
-米基 -你来选
- Mikey... - You pick.
我有个绝佳的主意
I got a great idea.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
你真是天才
You are a genius. That's how I go.
顺利极了 所有办公室经理都爱死腌黄瓜了
Went great... all the office managers love their pickles.
已经约好五名医生跟我见面
I have five doctor's visits set up already.
太棒了
That's awesome.
请给我一杯加冰恶犬
Can I get a Bad Dog, rocks, please.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表