- I'm sorry. - Okay, that's okay.
-我们开搞吧 -嗯
- Let's do this. - Yep.
好
Yeah.
你有保险套吧
You have a condom, right?
没有
No.
我们需要保险套
We need one.
你刚刚才生完孩子
You just had a baby.
是没错 但我还能再怀孕
Yeah, and I can have another one.
你还在喂母乳就不会怀孕
Not while you're breastfeeding.
那是无稽之谈
That's an old wives' tale.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我现在是最容易受孕的时候
I am the ripest I've ever been right now.
好吧 我们可以上网查查
All right, well, we can Google it,
如果我是对的
and then if I'm right,
我就不用去找保险套
then, uh, I don't have to go get a condom.
-你尽管查 -好
- Go ahead. - Right.
正在喂母乳的女人能怀孕吗
Uh, can a woman get pregnant while breastfeeding?
女人喂母乳期间
A woman's chances of getting pregnant
受孕几率增高40%
when she's breastfeeding increase by 40 percent.
总算来了
About time, man.
你的熊猫快餐都放凉了
Your Panda Express is getting cold.
想知道我在超♥市♥买♥♥了什么吗
Hey, you wanna know what I bought from Costco?
我不知道 但愿是肥皂
I don't know. Soap, hopefully.
什么都没买♥♥ 知道为什么吗
Nothing. You know why?
为什么 赶快吃你的四季豆
Why? Eat your Szechuan beans.
保拉抢走了我的薪水
Paula took my fucking paycheck.
什么
What?
说我欠了她回扣什么的
Something about me owing her for kickbacks or some bullshit.
假释官就是这德行
That's what POs are like, man.
你越早接受
Sooner you accept it,
就越早不再为这种破事心烦
the sooner shit won't bother you.
行了 你当然说得轻巧
Okay, okay. Easy for you to say.
你的假释官是老好人拉里
You have do-gooder Larry.
听着 保拉唯一的工作
Look, look, Paula's whole job
就是让你不好过
is to make your life miserable.
你的工作就是不让她影响到你
Your job is to not let it bother you.
我也可以杀了她
Or I could kill her.
这计划妙啊 然后被关回大牢里
Yeah, great plan. End up back in the joint.
不 我觉得那也值了
No, I think it might be worth it.
我不确定这种荒唐事
I don't know if I can handle two more years
我能再忍♥两年
of this fucking bullshit.
你蛋定一点 吃你的面条吧
Chill your fucking tits and eat your noodles, man.
我们聊点别的
Let's talk about something else.
小伙子们
Fellas!
你们好吗
Hey! How's it going?
那是披萨吗
Is that Sbarro?
我可喜欢披萨了
Love me some Sbarro.
怎么 你还跟踪起我了
What is this? You stalking me now?
不 不是为你而来的
No, not here for you. Uh-uh.
所以只剩下在座的另一个人
So that leaves just one other person at this table.
太他妈可惜了
That's too fucking bad.
你不是我的假释官 小矮人
You ain't my PO, Lollipop Guild.
我们走吧 去买♥♥冻酸奶吃
Let's get out of here, get some Pinkberry.
这就是问题所在
That's the rub.
我和拉里协商好了 所以给我坐下
I made a little arrangement with Larry, so sit.
你现在是我的人了
You're mine now.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
伴侣其中一方的假释官是软蛋
It's never good in a relationship
对恋情绝对没好处
when one partner has a soft PO.
我花了很多工夫
This took a lot of effort on my part
才实现这个目的
to make this happen.
我还得和拉里夫妇到橄榄园餐厅吃晚餐呢
Had to have dinner with Larry and his wife at the Olive Garden.
那些熊孩子
Ugh, those kids.
其中一个还喜欢魔术
One of them's into magic.
一直把面包棒变不见
Kept making the breadsticks disappear.
我想告诉他 "这不叫变戏法
I wanted to tell him, "That's not a trick.
你不过就是个贪吃的死胖子" 但随便吧
You're just a fat fuck," But whatever.
总之 拉里和我调换了 所以不用谢哦
Anyway, Larry switched with me, so...you're welcome.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
我以前没分到过米尔科维奇家的人
I never had a Milkovich before.
一直想要一个来着
Always wanted one.
于是我就抓住了这次机会
So I seized the opportunity.
我有一份需要两人的工作给你们
All right, I got a two-person job for you guys,
所以赶紧吃完这午饭
so let's finish up with this lunch,
我们一起离开这里 好吗
and we're all gonna skedaddle on out of here, okay?
记得再拿一副这种耳机
Grab one more of those headsets too, okay?
走吧
Come on, guys.
现在还有心情叫我蛋定吗
Still think I should chill my fucking tits?
操
Fuck.
你们是谁来着
So who are you guys again?
史黛拉和贝拉
Stella and Bella.
你喜欢参加派对吗
So...you like to party?
家人们 这位是我的新朋友 法耶
Family, this is my new friend Faye.
你们好
Hello.
弗兰妮 你知道妈妈的喷枪放在哪儿吗
Franny, you know where Mommy keeps her torch?
那个不是弗兰妮 她是贝拉
That's not Franny. She's Bella.
贝拉是哪位
Who the hell's Bella?
我不知道
I don't know.
她知道黛比的喷枪在哪儿吗
She know where Debbie's torch is?
在厨房♥里 就在烘干机旁边
It's in the kitchen, next to the dryer.
你知道怎么用吗
You know how to use that?
就是 按下开关
Eh, you-you flip a switch.
跟打火机一样
It's like a cigarette lighter.
好吧
Okay.
那个叫史黛拉的女孩想勾搭我
That girl Stella in there is trying to hook up with me.
棒 你真幸运
Cool. Lucky you.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
带她上去你房♥间 把灯调暗
Take her up to your room. Dim the lights.
摆个男人点的姿势
Strike a manly pose.
放点性感的音乐 比如巴里·怀特的歌♥
Put on some sexy music, like Barry White.
灵魂乐歌♥手
这是小威斯丁 他是我第八个孙子
This is little Westin. He's my eighth grandchild.
你有八个孙子啊
Wow. Eight of them.
其实一共有13个 我还没给你看其他的
Uh, 13, actually. I haven't showed you the rest.
这是亨利
Henry here,
他是我女儿夏洛特的长子
he is my Charlotte's oldest.
你从他眼神就能看出
Now, you can tell from his eyes
他需要特殊照顾
he's a little special needs-y.
天呐 这领带好可爱
Oh, my God, these are so cute.
他10岁
He's ten.
双手都灵活
He's ambidextrous
是打电动游戏的奇才
and is a whiz at video games.
他仍保持着吃豆人游戏的最高纪录
He still holds the highest score in Pac-Man.
姑娘们
Hey, kids.
不如我们...
What do you say we, uh...
到楼上的房♥间里继续玩吧
we take this party up to our rooms?
太好了
Yes.
这主意听起来
Wow, that sounds like a...
好极了
a wonderful idea.
黛比
Debbie?
你知道我们能做什么吗
Oh, you know what we could do?
我们可以点些淋上巧克力酱的草莓
We could get some chocolate-covered strawberries
和香槟
and some champagne.
这酒店做的巧克力酱草莓
They have, like, the best chocolate-covered strawberries
最好吃了
at this hotel.
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜 是我 黛比·加拉格
Hannah, it's me, Debbie Gallagher.
这位是我妈最好的朋友
Hey, uh, this is my mom's best friend.
我去打个招呼
I'm gonna say hi.
我等会上来找你们 你好啊
I'll meet you guys up there. Hey.
请你配合我一下 我不想跟这老头走
Please save me from this old guy and go with this.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表