他不该英年早逝的
He was too young to die!
我会想你的 老朋友
I'm gonna miss you, old pal.
他很够朋友
He was a good friend.
老天 弗兰克 我都没见你跟比利说过话
Jesus, Frank, I've never even seen you talk to Billy.
我俩私下时
He opened up a lot more
他话才会比较多 可如今...
when it was just the two of us, and now...
你离我而去了
you've gone and died!
比利 不 不
Billy, no, no.
老天
Jeez.
救护车在路上了
Paramedics are on the way.
我无法留在这里
I can't stay here and...
看着他被装进袋子里
watch them zip him up!
老天呐 比利
Oh, God, Billy.
我会想你的 老朋友
I'm gonna miss you, old pal.
怎么样啊 弗兰克
'Sup, Frank?
赚了票大的
Big score.
有人刚死了
Fresh dead guy.
我把咖啡拿来了
I got coffee.
还有土司 想要花生酱还是芝士的
And I got toast with peanut butter or cheese.
都行 你挑剩下的那块给我就行
I don't care. Whichever one you don't want.
要不要各咬一口
Yeah. Wanna take a bite of both?
这块
This one.
好嘞
Okay.
给
There you go.
他睡得真熟
Wow, he's really out, huh?
喝完奶犯困
Yeah. Milk coma.
那...你想那个吗
So, uh, you wanna do it?
六周了 上♥床♥吗
Six weeks. Sex.
-行啊 上吧 -来
- Yeah, let's go. - Yeah, right.
抱歉
Sorry.
-那是什么味道 -我没闻到
- What is that smell? - I don't smell it.
等等 你认真的吗
Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, you serious?
闻上去就像
It smells like a...
有个卡车司机拉完屎
like a truck driver took a dump
又往屎上面喷了香草味香体喷雾一样
and then covered it with vanilla body spray.
是你吗
You?
是因为孕后激素
Okay, the post-pregnancy hormones
让我整个人都不太对劲
are doing crazy things to my body.
那你冲掉了吗
Okay, well, did you flush?
冲掉了
Yes, I flushed.
也有可能是弗莱德的擦屁屁湿巾
It could be Fred's poopy wipes.
那湿巾你怎么处理的
Well, what did you do with them?
也冲掉了
I flushed them too.
你做了什么
You did what?
操
Fuck.
它们可以被冲走的
They're supposed to be flushable.
这可是辆...房♥车
Not in an R... V.
它只有个化粪池
It's a septic tank.
那是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
操
Fuck.
我的妈呀 一股腐臭
Mother of God. It smells like death.
我觉得它有段时间没清空了
Yeah, I don't think that's been emptied in a while.
你买♥♥了一辆装满了别人♥大♥便的房♥车吗
You bought an RV full of someone else's shit?
我没想到要检查这个
Yeah, I didn't think to check the shit.
操
Oh, fuck!
我们得把它清空
We gotta empty this.
我们
We?
对不起 埃丝特
I'm sorry, Ester.
我们应该念祷词
We should say a prayer.
没错 你来念
Yeah, you should, baby.
主啊 天父在上
O Father, heavenly Father up in the sky
引导着我们 在天堂还有人间
who watches over us in heaven and earth,
我们将面包献给你
we give to you our daily bread.
请原谅我们对别人犯下的罪过
Forgive us our trespasses unto others
因为我们宁愿
as we would have them
对自己犯下罪过
unto ourselves.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
念得不错 亲爱的
Good job, baby.
天主教学校里学到的
It's all that Catholic school that I did.
能告诉我们他的死因吗 是心脏病吗
Can you tell us how he died? Heart attack?
他看上去有黄疸病
Uh, he looked jaundiced.
胸部扩张
Breasts were augmented.
肚脐附近的静脉血管扩张
Uh, his veins around his belly button were enlarged,
而且肢端肿胀 所以
swollen extremities, so...
死因应该是你们给他灌的酒导致的肝硬化
probably cirrhosis from all the booze you fed him.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是我们害死了比利
We killed Billy.
才不是
No, we didn't.
你们谋杀了他
You murdered him.
比利自己有脑子
Billy had free will.
他是个成年人
He was a grown-ass man.
是他自己要喝酒的
It was his choice to drink.
可是他的酒都是我们给的
But we made the alcohol available to him.
那是因为酒吧就是用来卖♥♥酒的 小凯
That's kind of what happens in a bar, Kev.
那跟递给他一把上膛的枪有什么区别
You might as well have handed him a loaded gun.
没错 就是那样
That's exactly what we did.
行吧
Okay.
那我看没人想用一杯免费龙舌兰
I guess no one wants a shot of tequila on the house
来纪念比利了
in honor of Billy, then.
去他的验尸官 他懂个屁
Fuck that coroner. He didn't know shit.
没错 他以为自己是医生吗
Yeah, what's he think, he's a doctor?
保安 橙色警报
Security, we have code orange.
穿绿色运动裤的女人准备偷东西逃跑
Woman in the green sweatpants heading out with merch.
盯上她了
Got eyes on her now.
打扰了 这位小姐
Excuse me, miss.
妈的
Ah, shit.
交出来这事就算了
Cough it up and we're good!
去你的 我什么都没偷
Fuck you! I didn't steal anything!
那你跑什么
Why you running?
我去
Christ on a stick.
-放开我 -闭嘴
- Get off me! - Hey, shut your face.
我刚出狱 所以完全不介意
I just got out of prison, so I have no qualms
把手伸进你喉咙里
about reaching down your throat,
穿过肠子 从你屁♥眼♥里
through your intestines, and out your fucking asshole
掏出你偷的东西
to take back whatever you stole.
交出来
Hand it over.
给
Here.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
偷这么丑的衣服 你什么毛病
Stole this ugly piece of shit? What's wrong with you?
给我起来
You know what? Get up.
现在你要把这件衣服
Now, you are gonna hand this back
还给店里那个小呆子
to the nice little nerd that works at the store.
-天 -不愿意吗
- Jesus. - Yeah, you don't like that?
因为等会你还要再给我买♥♥杯果昔做补偿
'Cause then you're gonna go buy me a fucking Orange Julius.
比利 认真的吗 藏床垫底下
Billy, whoa. Really, under the mattress?
该死 小比利
Shit. Billy Junior?
姐妹 恭喜啊
Girl, congratulations!
拿到了绿票票
You got that dough-re-mi!
是啊 多谢你帮忙了
I know. Thank you so much for helping me.
准备好去市中心好好庆祝一番了吗
You ready to go celebrate with some downtown happy hour?
当然 在等帮忙看孩子的
Yep. Just waiting on the sitter.
我还真分不清你们俩
I cannot tell you two apart.
我在佩佩的鞋里拉屎了
I pooped in Pepa's shoes.
你真棒
Good for you.
多谢帮忙照看孩子
Hey. Thanks for watching the kids.
我要的东西呢
You got my goods?
-桌上 -棒
- Right there. - Sweet.
宝贝 我要出去一会
Hi, baby. I'm gonna go out for a little while.
我不在时你要听史黛拉的话 好吗
You're gonna listen to Stella while I'm gone, okay?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表