Sarah, she's a chick from the Mommy AA group,
有三个孩子
three kids.
总之 塔米还不太会照顾弗莱德
Anyway, Tami hasn't figured out nursing with Fred yet,
所以计划全乱了
you know, so the schedule's all blown.
婴儿的时间表是很重要的
Schedules, they're so important with infants, you know?
不见得
Not really.
抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
都是孩子长孩子短的
It's boring parent shit.
不 说什么傻话
No, hey, come on.
好了
All right.
你最近怎么样
So how have you been, huh?
米奇还好吗
Yeah, how's Mick?
米奇和我闹了一段时间的矛盾
Well, Mickey and I went through a rough patch for a while,
不过...
but...
你不进去吗
You comin' in?
进去 不 不进去了
Come in, no, no, I can't, no.
塔米说我要是下班前回家
Tami says if I come home before the end of work,
她就挠花我的脸 所以...
she'll rip my face off, so, uh...
我午休时你要过来玩吗
Hey, you wanna hang out during my lunch break?
我们可以去吃点香肠
You know, we can grab some brats,
我请客
and I'm buying.
我得去见我的假释官
I gotta meet my parole officer.
-今天就要去吗 -通知是这么说的
- Fuck, today already? - That's what they tell me.
那正好 上车吧 我送你去
All right, well, come on. I'll drive you.
还没到点呢
It's in a couple hours.
那算了
Maybe not.
好了
Okay.
欢迎回家 兄弟
Hey, welcome home, man.
谢了
Thanks, man.
我感觉这玩意会要了我的命
Look, I can feel this thing killing me.
你拿着吧
Man, just take that.
拿走 我不想吸了
Take that away. I don't want it.
操 还是给我吧 给我
Ah, fuck, gimme it back. Gimme.
里面是在庆祝西班牙五月五日节吗
Is it Cinco de Mayo in here?
卡尔看上了个妹子想上她
Oh, Carl's trying to bone some girl.
希望你喜欢吃玉米粉蒸肉
Hope you like tamales!
你好
Hola.
你好
Hello?
你知道卡尔在哪里吗
Do you know where Carl is?
科莫
Como?
请问一下
Hello?
有看到黛比或者卡尔吗
Debbie or Carl?
那个有双"小软手"的傻小子啊
卡尔
Hey, Carl!
黛比
Hey, Debbie.
她当然会占用菲奥娜的房♥间了
Of course she took Fiona's room.
利亚姆
Liam.
-操 天啊 -对不起
- Oh, shit, Jesus. - Sorry.
你是伊恩
You're Ian, hi.
塔米 你好
Hey, Tami, hi.
这是弗莱迪 我是伊恩叔叔啊
That's Freddie. Hi, I'm Uncle Ian.
是这样 我被宝宝吐了一身
Yeah, all right, listen, I'm covered in baby barf.
我发誓 他绝对恨我
I swear this kid hates me.
我们能之后
Um, is it okay if we do
再来跟你打招呼吗
the whole meet and greet thing later?
-好 没问题 -谢了
- Yeah, no, totally. - Okay, thanks.
帮我关下门吧
Can you get the door behind me?
-好的 -谢啦
- Yeah. - Thanks!
没事儿
Yep.
欢迎回家 伊恩
Welcome home, Ian.
我快速起草好了给德里克遗孀的传票
I fast-tracked a summons for Derek's widow
叫她协商德里克的死亡抚恤金
to get her to negotiate Derek's death benefit,
但她不肯开门给送传票的人
but she won't open the door for the process server.
不能找去她上班的地方吗
They can't find her at work?
还上班 她是全职妈妈
Work? She's a stay-at-home mom.
这个贱婊♥子♥
Little bitch.
我们得雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥盯着她家
We need to hire a PI to stakeout the house.
她迟早要出门的
She'll have to come out sooner or later.
我认识个人 一天只收两百块
I've got a guy who'll do it for a couple of hundred a day.
一天
Day?
光坐在车上就行
To sit on their ass in a car?
我自己来 我的工会在闹罢♥工♥
I'll do it. My union's on strike.
可能要盯很久
Could take a while.
只要涉及到钱
When there's money involved,
加拉格人就有的是时间耗
a Gallagher's got nothing but time.
各位大奶美女好
Hola, mamas grandes.
特尔玛 我能讨几个玉米粉蒸肉吗
Hey, Telma, you--you think I could bum a couple of those?
奶奶 这个酒鬼老东西想要玉米粉蒸肉
不行
No!
不行
No.
那如果我答应你
Well...what if I was to promise
今晚等你奶奶睡着后又去找你幽会呢
to come visit you again tonight after your abuela is asleep?
谢了 美人儿
在放什么呢
What's goin' on?
本尼西娅刚告诉维克托他是她孩子的爸爸
Benicia just told Victor he's the father of her child.
这就是为什么棕色人种国家
This is why the brown countries
永远都停留在第三世界的原因 弗兰妮
will always remain Third World, Franny:
讲故事毫无深度可言
no depths to their storytelling.
我的爱人啊
Ay, mi amor!
弗兰克
Frank!
英格丽离开了我
Ingrid left me.
这俩孩子是你的
These babies are yours.
你得把他们带走
You have to take them back.
弗兰克
Frank.
我准备去搞销♥售♥了
I'm heading to my sales calls.
马斯呢
Where'd Mas go?
走了
Gone.
他待会儿会把所有队员叫过来
He's gonna bring the whole team back later
我们准备举杯纪念肯尼
and we're gonna hoist some beers in Kenny's memory.
看 集体照
Here, team photo.
我问你们一件事
Let me ask you guys something.
如果你是恋童癖 必须要选的话
If you were a pedophile, which one of these kids would you
你会对哪个男孩行为不轨
diddle inappropriately if you had to choose one?
别这样 小凯
Come on, Kev.
那个
That one.
你是有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你看他那一包 超大
Look at that VPL. It's huge.
什么大包
VPL?
下♥体♥轮廓
Visible penis line.
别扯了 那这个小孩呢
What? No. What about this kid?
那是谁 助理教练吗
Who is that, the assistant coach?
这是我啊
No, it's me.
看看我 多性感啊
Look at me. I'm hot.
你这体型都能当橄榄球线卫了
You're the size of a linebacker.
稍微有点自重的恋童癖都不会碰你
No self-respecting pedophile would have touched you.
你觉得一个恋童癖能有多自重
How much self-respect do you think a pedophile has?
更衣室有开放式的淋浴
The lockers had open-pit showers.
教练看过我无数次湿身的样子
Coach saw me plenty of times all soppin' wet,
犹如待蹂躏的羔羊
ready for the taking.
你确定你没被猥亵过吗
You sure you weren't molested?
真有强迫自己忘记这种事哦
Repressed memories are real.
如果他碰过我 我肯定会记得
I'd remember if he touched me.
说碰太轻微了
Fuck being touched.
为了那一万块 你就当被直捣黄龙了
For ten grand, you took it up the ass.
找出那段记忆 小凯
Find that memory, Kev.
肯定是被你遗忘了
It's buried in there somewhere.
你还在抽那东西吗
You still smoking that thing?
我觉得我上瘾了
Think I'm addicted.
你和其他初中女生一样都上瘾了
You and every other junior high school girl.
薄荷味 还是棉花糖味
Mint? Cotton candy?
那些营销团队就是罪犯
Those marketing teams are criminals.
他们就该被关进监狱
I'd say throw 'em in jail,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表