我才不是毒虫
I am not a crackhead.
但你确实是小偷 对吧
Oh, but you are a thief, though?
是啊
Hey. Yeah.
给我滚出去
Man, get out of here.
说真的 有些不对劲
Seriously, something's not right.
我同意 以前在乔治城打篮球那么风光
Agreed, you don't play basketball at Georgetown
不可能之后沦落成卖♥♥二手车的
and then become a used car salesman.
-除非... -什么
- Unless... - What?
我想不到原因
I don't have an unless.
我只是想说这种情况并不常见
I'm just saying you don't see that a lot.
你觉得呢 小维
What do you think, V?
这人想从我身上得到什么
What does this guy want from me?
没有什么目的 他就是关心你这个黑人同胞
Nothing, he's just a conscious brother.
仅此而已
That's all.
也许吧 但他也是个很无聊的黑人同胞
Maybe, but he's also a boring brother.
这我无法反驳
Can't argue with you there.
他看棒球赛还自己记分
Man kept score at the baseball game,
带了一整套铅笔什么的
brought a little pencil and everything.
为什么不相信大屏幕呢
How do you not trust the jumbotron?
相信大屏幕就好啦
Trust the jumbotron.
他自己记分吗
He kept score?
然后把记分纸放进一个小记忆盒里
Then put the scoresheets in a little memory box.
-不会吧 -他给我们看了
- No, he didn't. - He showed it to us.
里面还有死蝴蝶 我好像还看到一枚邮票
Dead butterflies in there too. I think I even saw a stamp.
我的妈呀
Oh, my God.
他前几天告诉我一个非洲民间传说
Yeah, he told me an African folktale the other day.
-讲了两个小时 -太长了吧
- It lasted two hours. - That's too long.
那好像只是第一部分而已
And I think that was just part one.
然后还有这个
And then there's this.
25美分硬币
A quarter?
他从我耳朵里掏出来的
Dude pulled that shit out of my ear.
什么
He did what?
是变魔术啦
It's a magic trick.
他从你耳朵里掏出来吗
He pulled that out of your ear?
这是黑魔法 小维
It's the dark arts, V.
那家伙显然想引诱利亚姆
The man is obviously trying to lure Liam
加入某个邪教
into some kind of cult.
-什么事 -你好 佩佩
- Yes? - Hi, Pepa.
德里克在家吗
Is Derek here?
黛比 你来干什么
Debbie, what do you want?
这是我和德里克之间的事
That is between Derek and me.
我丈夫走了
My husband's gone.
走去哪了
Gone where?
他在国内还是出国了
Is he stateside or overseas?
我真的有事要跟他说
'Cause I really need to speak with him.
德里克死了
Derek is dead.
行了 别跟我来这一套
Yeah, yeah. Knock that shit off.
说真的 他在哪儿
Seriously, where is he?
该死 你是说真的
Oh, shit. You're serious.
等等 他是死了还是被劫持了
Wait, is he dead or a hostage?
因为有黄色缎带 又降半旗
'Cause that yellow ribbon and the flag at half-mast
让人搞不清楚
are kind of confusing.
抱歉 黛比
I'm sorry, Debbie,
但这里不欢迎你
but you're not welcome here, all right?
钢笔 经贸杂♥志♥ 回形针
Pens, business magazine, paper clips...
真是个废物
what a loser.
杂♥志♥给我
Take the magazine.
如果这不是好预兆 那我不知道这是什么了
Well, if this isn't a sign, I don't know what is.
什么东西
What is it?
"自我推销的艺术" 在会展中心
"The Art of Self-promotion" at the convention center.
也许能拿去卖♥♥钱
Maybe we could sell 'em.
卖♥♥什么钱 我们要去看展
Sell 'em? We're going.
等等 你们不是要去健身房♥吗
Wait, I thought you were going to SoulCycle.
计划有变
Change of plans.
《地区报告》
新经济体与全球化趋势
对 加培根 三分熟
Yeah, with bacon, medium rare.
那群穷货又来了
Well, the fucking caravan is back.
放松点 他们是好人
Oh, relax. They're good people.
不利于生意
Not for business.
他们每天都进来占领店面
Every day, they come in and take over
好像这里是他们的个人商务中心一样
like it's their own personal business center.
他们只点一杯汽水
They buy, like, one Mountain Dew
就在那坐好几个小时 蹭我的网
and sit around for hours, sucking down my Wi-Fi.
他们到底怎么知道密♥码♥的
How the hell do they even know the password?
也许是因为我告诉他们的
Uh, probably 'cause I gave it to them.
天
Jesus.
我这辈子只用一个密♥码♥ 卡尔
I have one password in my life, Carl,
所有账户都是同一个密♥码♥
use it for everything.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你最好还是不要只用一个
You should probably use more than one, you know.
密♥码♥里加个大写字母或者美元符号♥什么的
Throw in a capital or a dollar sign or something.
还用你说
No shit.
她又怎么了
What's her problem?
不知道
I don't know.
不过我们现在可以在手♥机♥上看网飞了
Hey, but we can watch Netflix on our phones now.
怎么了
Que pasa?
坏消息 移♥民♥局抓了门多萨家的人
Bad news. ICE got the Mendozas.
该死 哪几个
Shit. Which ones?
胖的那几个 瘦的都跑了
The fat ones. The skinny ones got away.
我觉得我们得先搬去别的地方
I think we need to move somewhere else
避避风头
until things cool down.
去哪儿
Where?
-桥底下 -人太多了
- Under the bridge. - Too crowded.
那个有房♥子的地方呢
What about that place with a house?
你介意开长途车吗
Do you mind the driving?
这主意还行
That wasn't bad.
这个季节铁路站场也不错
And this time of year, the rail yard's nice.
等等
Wait, hold up.
你要是需要地方避风头
If you need a place to lay low for a while,
可以暂住在我家
you can stay at my house.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah, of course.
我怎么能让你住铁路站场
I'm not gonna let you sleep in a rail yard.
谢谢你 卡尔
Thank you, Carl.
手虽软弱无力 但心肠也软
你最够意思了 马瓦尔 谢了兄弟
You're the best, Mavar. Thanks, brother.
我知道 我也得道歉
I know. I apologize.
马瓦尔二手车
我卖♥♥♥车♥时就该告诉你
I should have told you it didn't take diesel fuel
这车不能加柴油的
when I sold you the car.
车修好我就通知你
I'll let you know when it's fixed.
-在此期间 享受这辆福特吧 -再次感谢
- Meanwhile, enjoy the Ford. - Thanks again.
别客气 多谢关顾
Hey, my pleasure. Appreciate your business.
嗯
Yeah.
好了 再见哥们
All right, have a good one, man.
好
Yeah.
你怎么回事 马瓦尔
What's your deal, Mavar?
-利亚姆 -你信了邪教吗
- Liam? - Are you in a cult?
什么
What?
我刚目睹那家伙耍你
I just watched that dude play you.
他故意往车里加错的油
He put the wrong kind of gas in his car
结果你还借一辆车给他
and you give him a loaner.
简直是初级骗术
That's right out of the Bible.
RJ需要车上班 所以我借给他一辆
R.J. Needs a car for work, so I loaned him one.
我们都是这样的
That's what we do.
我们帮助彼此 鼓励彼此
We help each other out, lift each other up.
"你们"是指邪教教友吗
"We" as in the cult?
"我们"是指有责任心的黑人
"We" as in responsible black men.
你应该跟那个混♥蛋♥要一千美元
Well, what you should have done is charged dumbass 1,000 bucks
因为他违反保修条款
for violating a warranty.
没有什么保修条款
There is no warranty.
他又不知道
He doesn't know that.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表