人口贩卖♥♥
Human traffic--
我一个也没听说过 哥们
Can't say I've heard of any of that, man.
-有需要就叫我 -行
- Holler if you need me. - Sure.
我简单介绍下我们两个女儿
So a little bit about our girls.
她们学东西很快
They are natural learners.
她们认识所有字母和数字
They know all of their letters and numbers,
我想她们很快就会开口说话了
and I bet they'll be reading any day now.
你的顾客们很有趣
Your patrons are fascinating.
真的吗
Really?
他们就是普通的工薪族
They're just regular workin' folk.
-说回我们的女儿们 -不好意思
- So back to the girls-- - Excuse me.
但他们要怎么工作呢
But how can they be working
毕竟现在大白天都在你的酒吧里喝酒
if they are here in the day at your bar, drinking?
上夜班吧 我不知道
Night shift? I don't know.
你们也是大白天出现在我的酒吧里 对吧
You're here in the middle of the day, right?
对 当然 但是我们超级无敌有钱
Yes, of course, but we are incredibly wealthy.
要喝点什么
What are we drinking?
法式75
French 75.
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
-卡帕丽娜鸡尾酒 -卡帕啥玩意儿
- Caipirinha. - Cappa-what?
萨泽拉克 内格罗尼
Sazerac? Negroni? Um...
好吧 拉帕洛玛 总知道了吧
Okay. A La Paloma, hmm?
没有拉克 没有罗尼 更没有拉帕
No-zerac, No-groni, and La Pa-nopa.
我们唯一高级点的货
The only fancy thing we got back there
就是薄荷甜酒
is a bottle of "Cream de Mint,"
不过这瓶酒在我们买♥♥下这里时就有了
but that came with the place when we bought it.
我们有啤酒
We got beer,
还有瓶装的酒
and we got alcohol from the bottle.
不如这样吧
Well, here's an idea.
我们不喝酒了
Let's skip the bar
落日后再在你们家集♥合♥
and reconvene at your house after the sun sets.
那样我们能讨论下你们的申请
That way, we can discuss your application
并互相了解
and, uh, get to know each other
在更私密的环境里
in a more... intimate setting.
行吗
Right?
我们为什么笑
Why are we laughing?
我不知道 笑就对了
I don't know. Just go with it.
伊恩·加拉格在哪里
Where Ian Gallagher at?
贱♥人♥ 你干嘛光看酒不喝呀
Bitch, why are you babysitting that drink?
我们难道
Are we gonna pregame
看演出之前不先热身一把吗
before we get all musical and shit or what?
酒保 酒保
Bartender! Bartender!
我要赶紧来一杯轩尼诗
I'm gonna need a round of Henny immediately,
立刻马上
like, immediately.
我们嗨起来吧
Let's get turnt in this motherfucker.
我知道你担心我们之间的年龄差
I know you're worried about our age difference,
你懂的 担心我妈
you know, about my mom,
但我们之间的火花
but the chemistry we have between us...
黛比
简直爆棚 对吧
it's crazy, right?
嗯 没错
Yeah, it is.
我知道现在还很早
I-I know it's early,
加拉格
但我觉得我俩可能是真爱
but I think this could be the real thing,
如果真是这样 我们就别管其他的了
and if it is, just fuck all the other stuff.
你愿意
和我
对吗 那些都只是噪音
You know? That's just noise.
我们不能让噪音阻挡我们美好的爱情
We can't let noise get in the way of what this could be.
朱莉娅 这些牌子是怎么回事
Julia, what is with all these signs?
一起去返校派对吗
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是舞会邀约吗
Is this a promposal?
好了 加拉格先生
Okay, Mr. Gallagher.
你听完了针对你的指控
You've heard the charges against you.
你怎么辩护
What's your plea?
无罪
I plead not guilty.
我是被陷害的
I was framed.
给我个面子 加拉格先生
Humor me, Mr. Gallagher.
告诉我是谁陷害了你
Who framed you?
那好吧
Okay, then.
我们安排一次初步聆讯
Let's schedule the preliminary hearing.
我的日程表呢
My calendar?
是医药公♥司♥
It was the drug companies.
你说什么
Excuse me?
生产药品的那些公♥司♥
The companies that made the pills--
就是他们陷害了我
they're the ones who set me up.
像我这样的人
A guy like me,
五个...不对 六个孩子的父亲
a father of five-- uh, six--
一辈子都在和毒瘾作斗争
struggling with addiction all his life?
我根本毫无胜算
I never stood a chance.
这是个陷阱 法官阁下
It's entrapment, Your Honor,
药物陷阱
pharmaceutical entrapment.
是这些大公♥司♥...
It's the corporations--
让我理理清楚
Let me get this straight.
你觉得一个根本不知道你是哪颗葱的公♥司♥
You think that a company that doesn't know you from Adam
今天应该站在这里受审
should be the one standing here today
而不是你 一个罪犯
instead of you, a criminal,
从尼克松执政时就有犯罪记录的人
whose record dates back to the Nixon administration?
我大概不会这么说 不过没错
That's not the way I would've phrased it, but, yes.
差不多就是这样
More or less, yes.
好吧
Okay.
那让我给你
Well, let me elucidate you
从这个法庭角度解释下 加拉格先生
on the perspective of this court, Mr. Gallagher.
我同意你说的
I agree with you.
我在芝加哥的南区长大
I grew up on the South Side of Chicago.
我有朋友和家人
I have friends and family
生活变得天翻地覆
whose whole lives were turned upside down
就因为他们口袋里有些霹雳可♥卡♥因♥
just 'cause they had a couple of crack rocks in their pocket.
我的亲哥哥为了一个
My own brother did ten years
莫须有的携带毒品罪坐了十年牢
on some trumped-up possession charge.
真是太没天理了
That is a crying shame.
法官阁下 我无意出言不逊
Your Honor, I don't mean to speak out of turn,
但这场药品战争究竟给我们带来了什么
but what exactly did the War on Drugs get us,
除了将好几代父母关进监狱
other than generations of locked-up parents
使他们无法陪伴真正需要他们的家人之外
away from families who needed them?
为什么要恶性循环呢
Why repeat the same cycle?
为什么要分离加拉格先生和他的孩子们呢
Why tear Mr. Gallagher away from his kids?
为什么要惩罚一个有麻烦的良民呢
Why punish a fellow citizen who has a problem?
是疾病 法官阁下
An illness, Your Honor.
一个由贪得无厌的药品公♥司♥强加于我的疾病
An illness foisted on me by greedy drug companies.
我从没听说过监狱能治愈疾病
I've never heard of an illness best cured by prison.
我也是 你呢 麦克拉奇先生
Me neither. Have you, Mr. McClatchy?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
区检察官和芝加哥人♥民♥
The district attorney and the citizens of Chicago
同意您的观点 法官阁下
agree with you, Your Honor.
我想我们都期盼有个新的解决方法
I think we all desire a new approach.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
恕我直言
all due deference and with respect,
也许现在正是您做出改变的时候
but maybe it's time for you to be the change
把世界变得像您期望的那样
you want to see in the world.
别蹬鼻子上脸 加拉格先生
Don't push it, Mr. Gallagher.
如果检方没有反对意见
Without any objections from the prosecution,
我认为庭前干预很有必要
I believe that a pre-trial intervention is appropriate.
加拉格先生
Mr. Gallagher...
本法庭在此裁决
the Court hereby orders you
你要完成一百小时社区服务
to complete 100 hours of community service
并参与一个法庭认可的社区戒毒治疗项目
and a court-approved residential addiction therapy program.
全体起立
All rise.
谢谢 法官阁下 谢谢
Thank you, Your Honor. Thank you.
关于洛恩和德尔菲今晚过来的事
About Lorne and Delphine coming over tonight,
我开始觉得他们可能是想...
I'm starting to think they might be--
玩换妻吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表