黛比
Debbie?
天呐 你看起来好美
Oh, my goodness! You look wonderful.
你们订的套房♥吗 还是...
Are you guys in a suite or...
好 他进电梯了
Okay, he's getting in the elevator,
现在上去了
and now he's gone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不打扰你了
Uh, I'll leave you alone now.
至少让我请你喝一杯
The least I could do is buy you a drink
告诉你我的真名
and tell you my real name.
好啊
Sure.
套套 套套 你在哪儿
Condoms, condoms, where are...you?
妈的这里怎么没套子呢
How the fuck are there no condoms in here?
利亚姆
Liam?
我可提醒你了哦
Hey, I'm giving you full warning.
我要进来了 好吗
I'm coming in there, all right?
我♥操♥ 好 听着
Ah, fucking... All right, look,
我不想看到你在做的事
I-I don't want to be seeing what you're doing,
但我又不希望你做你在做的事 所以...
but I also don't want you to be doing what you're doing, so...
我们什么都没干
We're not doing anything.
你可以张开眼了
You can open your eyes.
谢天谢地 好吧
Thank God. All right.
等等 这是什么情况
Whoa, hey, whoa, what's-what's going on here?
她好像在偷我的东西
Think she's stealing my stuff.
只是借用啦
Just borrowing.
你有没有见到哪里有套子
Hey, w-have you seen, uh, any condoms anywhere?
没有
No.
等等
Wait.
福利院有一整盘套子
Here, they have a whole bowl of them at the group home.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里 这里
Here. Right here, right here!
你几时回来的
When'd you get back?
几天前 下周就得回去
Few days ago. Gotta get back next week.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想找人修好几盏街灯
I wanna get some streetlights fixed.
需要你帮忙
Need your help.
我们不是生对方的气了吗
Aren't we mad at each other?
是吗
Are we?
至少我们之间有点尴尬
Well, we're weird with each other.
我们能不能为了拯救生命 放下尴尬呢
Can we not be weird so we can save some lives?
你为什么不找你的墨西哥朋友安妮帮忙
Why don't you ask your Mexican friend Anne for help?
她搬走了
She moved.
再说 这是你的领域
Plus, this is more your thing.
我不确定
I don't know.
拜托 你背着我偷吃
Oh, come on, you cheated on me
还差点传染了梅毒给我
and almost gave me the syph.
你是说我们能拯救生命吗
Said we could save lives?
对 但我们还需要多一个人
Yeah, but we're gonna need another person.
和你一起打球的 最有钱的婊♥子♥是谁
Who's one of the richest bitches you play with?
就是她
Yep.
你们中有很多人都知道
And as many of you know,
我以前害怕参加家族聚会
I was scared to go to my family reunion
因为现场会有很多酒
'cause of all the alcohol that was gonna be there,
但随后我意识到 我不是非得参加
but then I realized I didn't have to go.
那是我做过的最明智的决定 所以...
And that was the best decision I made, so...
谢谢大家
thank you.
谢谢你 肯德尔
Thank you, Kendall.
接下来谁想分享呢
Who would like to share next?
我
I'll go.
我是...特罗妮卡
I'm, uh... Teronica.
-你好 特罗妮卡 -我是个酗酒者
- Hi, Teronica. - And I'm an alcoholic...
酗酒在生活这大染缸里
...which really isn't a bad thing
真算不上是坏事 对吧
in the whole scheme of life, right?
总之 我以前常去一家酒吧
Anyway, I used to go to this bar,
叫艾莱柏
The, uh, Alibi.
那里有最好喝的酒
The most delicious drinks.
海风调酒 那是我的最爱
A sea breeze-- that was my jam.
我好喜欢冰块落入玻璃杯的声音
Oh, I loved the sound of the ice dropping into the tumbler,
然后听见伏特加倒上去时
then hearing that ice crack
冰块裂开的美妙声音
as the vodka poured over it.
还有那果汁 如此新鲜
And the juice! Oh, so fresh.
天呐 我好想念艾莱柏酒吧
Oh, boy, do I miss The Alibi,
就在奥格登街上
over on Ogden Street,
营业时间是早上10点到凌晨2点
open from 10 a.M. To 2 a.M.
总之 我说完了
Anyway...that's all.
谢谢
Thank you.
那地方听起来好棒
That place sounds amazing.
你想接着分享吗
Would you like to go next?
好 当然 大家好
Yeah, sure. Uh, hello.
我叫...特文
My name's...Tevin.
你好 特文
Hi, Tevin.
好了 活虎二世
All right, Sparky Junior,
戴上耳机
put your headset on.
你进去
You're going in,
就是那里
right there.
那鬼地方看起来就是个毒窝
That looks like a fucking crack den.
所以我才不想进去
Which is why I don't want to go in there myself.
需要你去逮捕一个假释犯
Need you to apprehend a parolee
他玩消失了
who's gone off the grid.
好极了
Great.
车别熄火
Keep the motor running.
下来吧
Come on.
这能行吗
This'll work?
当然
Oh, yeah, yeah.
你等到天黑之后
You just wait till after dark,
再把池里的粪便排进下水道就行
and you dump the tank in the sewer.
好
All right.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Pops.
你这是在干什么 塔米
What are you doing, Tami?
什么意思
Meaning?
住在房♥车里
Living in an RV
和这个男的一起
with this guy?
他叫利普
Well, his name's Lip.
这不是我想象中
Look, it's just not what I imagined
你会过的生活 孩子
for your life, kiddo.
幸好你不用过我的生活
Then good thing you don't have to live it.
家里有很多地方
There's plenty of room at the house.
搬回来吧
Move back in.
别忍♥着啊
Don't hold back.
直接告诉我你真实的想法吧
Why don't you tell me what you really think?
怎么了 塔米耶蒂先生
Hey, what's going on, Mr. Tamietti?
你好吗
How's it going?
我叫我老爸来看看 能否帮我们
Uh, I called my dad to see if he could help us
接入污水管道系统
hook up to the sewer system.
等化粪池满了之后
Yeah, you just lift up the manhole
你就掀开下水道井盖
when the, uh, septic tank gets full,
让屎顺着管子流下去就行
and, uh, run the PVC.
好极了 谢了
Great, good. Thanks, yeah.
房♥车不错啊
Nice RV.
是啊 是不错
Yeah, yeah, it's good.
还需要维修一下 不过
Uh, it needs some work, but, you know...
确实挺好的
...it's good.
所以我现在能冲走弗莱德的擦屁屁湿巾了
So does this mean I can flush Fred's wipies now?
-对吗 -不 不行
- Right? - No, no.
不行
No.
我现在在407公♥寓♥外面
All right, I'm outside apartment 407.
好 拿下他 猛虎
Okay. Go get him, tiger.
他叫卡利法
His name's Caleefa.
怎么拿下他
Get him how?
还有 别叫我猛虎
And don't call me tiger.
你会想到办法的
Uh, you'll think of something.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表