弗兰克通常睡在那一间
Frank usually sleeps in that one.
好了
Okay.
我要的准备好了吗
Got my shit?
那我要的你带了吗
You got mine?
跟你哥视频 见见那孩子
FaceTime your brother. See the baby.
给你五分钟 现在开始计时
You got five minutes, starting now.
起床啦
Rise and shine.
我赢了吗
Did I win?
根本没有奖品 从一开始就是骗人的
There's nothing to win. There never was.
我老公有点缺智 抱歉
My husband's a bit disturbed. Sorry.
但我帮你煮了咖啡
I got you some coffee though.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, my God, thank you.
但愿没毁了你整个晚上
Hope it didn't ruin your whole night.
没
Nah.
我玩得很开心
It was fun.
有免费酒喝 而且我小孩这个周末在前任家
Free drinks and my kid's with my ex all weekend...
偶尔也得化妆打扮一番
Girl's gotta put on lashes and lipstick every one in a while.
是啊 得提醒自己还没死
Yeah, gotta remember you're not dead,
虽然当妈后基本就失去了自我
even though you basically are as a mom.
我有对双胞胎女儿 你孩子多大了
Got twin girls. How old's your kid?
6岁 叫杰瑞德
Six. Jared.
跟那间珠宝店同名
Like the jewelry store.
对哦 还有那首歌♥《他去杰瑞德珠宝店》
Right. "He went to Jared."
可惜从来没人为我去杰瑞德
Too bad no one's ever going to Jared for me.
我只好自己买♥♥戒指送给自己
I had to buy this for myself.
自我关爱一下
A little self-care.
我喜欢做美甲 往指甲上贴宝石和花纸
I put jewels and decals and shit on my nails.
奖励自己
My little treat.
到我们这年纪很难出去玩了
It's hard to get out when you're our age.
太难了
So hard.
很难遇见别人
Hard to meet people.
很难主动去认识新朋友
It's hard to put yourself out there.
我叫蜜蜜
I'm Mimi.
其实真名叫美玲 不过叫我蜜蜜就好
Well, Mei Ling, but Mimi.
维罗妮卡 叫我小维
Veronica, but V.
你想一起去喝杯睡前酒吗 小维
Do you wanna get a nightcap, V?
找个没人盯着我们看的地方
Maybe somewhere that people aren't staring?
好啊
Yeah.
再见 闺蜜们 玩得开心
Bye, best friends. Have fun.
-你好 -伊恩
- Hello? - Ian?
你怎么能打视频电♥话♥
How the hell are you on FaceTime?
我能见见孩子吗
Can I see the baby?
当然 当然 他...
Yeah, yeah, no, he's, uh,
他就在这
he's right here.
兄弟 来
Hey, buddy, whoa.
3.8公斤重
Eight pounds, eight ounces.
这是弗莱德
This is Fred.
弗莱德你好呀 我是你伊恩叔叔
Fred, hey, hey! I'm your Uncle Ian.
你好
Hello.
利普 你当爸爸了
Lip, you have a son.
是的
Yeah, I do.
没错 我♥操♥
Yeah, fuck.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
弗莱德·加拉格 是吧
Fred Gallagher, huh?
很高兴认识你 弗莱迪
It's nice to meet you, Freddie.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表