弗兰克开始诈骗的时候
When Frank's running a scam,
就没人比他更值得信任了
ain't nobody better to trust.
露一只奶♥子♥出来
Hey, take a boob out.
为什么
Uh, why?
婴儿们时刻都很饿
Babies are always hungry.
他们看见你的奶♥子♥时
When they see your boob out,
就会朝着它爬过去
they'll crawl across the floor to it.
第一个爬到的 我们就留着
First one to make it to it, we keep.
傻♥逼♥
Qué pendejo.
婴儿们看不清东西
Babies can't see worth shit,
但他们老远就闻得到母乳的气味
but they can sniff out breast milk a mile away.
我还以为你撒手不管了
I thought you were tapping out.
我们早点解决这事
Well, the sooner that we solve this,
我就能早点安静吃东西
then the sooner I can eat in peace.
我们俩之前都没打算
Neither of us signed up
在英格丽不在时 独自抚养她的孩子
to be the father of Ingrid's babies without her,
所以如果我们一人养一个
so if we each keep one,
我们就都只是有点小完蛋
we're both a little screwed
而不是其中一人彻底完蛋
as opposed to one of us being massively screwed,
再说我们都没准备好和英格丽说再见 对吧
and neither of us is ready to let go of Ingrid forever, right?
孩子们眼睛里疯狂的小火花
Don't those babies remind you of her,
难道不会让你想起她吗
spark of crazy in their eyes?
他们的确是活力四射的小混♥蛋♥
They are exuberant little bastards.
这样我俩都能通过一个小婴儿
So we both hold onto the joy
把生命中拥有她的那份快乐
of having at least a bit of Ingrid in our lives
留存下来
in the form of a single little baby,
一人一个娃
one baby each,
一个
one.
此方法可行的话
And depending how this all goes,
我说不定还会找你要走另一个
maybe I'll come find you for the other one.
你说什么方法
How what goes?
你觉得怎么样 分享快乐
So what do ya think, share the joy?
我不知道
I--I don't know.
很好 我们就要这个了
Great, we'll take this one.
看来我的活儿干完了
Looks like my work here is done.
等等 别走 万一我的乳♥头♥又滑出来了呢
Wait, no, no, what if my nipple slips back out?
那就塞回去
Then slip it back in.
他现在知道怎么喝奶了
He knows how to take it now.
他和你一样 都需要学习的过程
It's just as much of a learning curve for him as it is for you.
听着 我有第一个孩子的时候
Look, when I had my first kid,
你有可能会犯的错误 我全都犯过
I made every mistake you could make.
是吗
Yeah?
他有因此讨厌你吗
And does he hate you for it?
我所有孩子都讨厌我
All my kids hate me,
但他们又不用喜欢我
but they don't have to like me.
我只用把他们养活
I just have to keep 'em alive
直到他们能自己照顾自己
until they can take care of themselves.
-你为什么要这么做 -什么
- Why'd you do it? - What?
如果你觉得不该
If you thought it was a bad idea
擅自给其他母亲提出育儿建议
to give another woman unsolicited parenting advice,
那你为什么要这么做
why'd you do it?
因为利普向我求助
Because Lip asked me to.
每一天 我都看着我姥姥的照片
And not a day goes by that I don't look at my memaw's photo...
对自己说 "降糖舒压片 小维
And say to myself, "Gluvandia, V.
降糖舒压片"
Gluvandia."
真是精彩绝伦的鬼话
That was some primo bullshit.
没事 我喜欢你的风格
No, it's okay. I like your style.
我会开你的药
I'll prescribe your drug.
好吧
Okay.
和你做生意很愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
糟了 我为了挤出眼泪太过入戏
Oh, hell, I got so carried away weeping up a river
错过和罗宾森医生的会面了
that I missed my meeting with Dr. Robinson.
乔治·罗宾森医生吗
Dr. George Robinson?
你认识他吗
You know him?
妹子 这城市的黑人医生自成一个小团体
Girl, it is a small community of black doctors in this town,
其中大部分人我都睡过
and I've slept with most of 'em.
乔治这周末要去我那儿野餐
George is coming to my place this weekend for a cookout.
很多黑人医生都会去 来吧
A ton of black doctors will be there. Come.
对你的生意会有帮助
It'll be good for business.
布伦达小姐 你这是邀请我去传说中的野餐吗
Miss Brenda, are you inviting me to the cookout?
小维小姐 我就是邀请你去传说中的野餐
Miss V, I am inviting you to the cookout.
你想放在哪儿
Where you want it?
那些放在角落
Those can go in the corner.
那些就放那边
Those can go right there.
没问题
Gotcha.
烤肉小哥 跟我来
Barbecue, follow me.
-就放那儿 -好的
- Right there. - All right.
所以我们要怎么处理这个婴儿
So what are we doing with this baby?
我们什么都不做
We aren't doing anything.
我正给他找个温暖的家
I'm finding it a loving home.
"怎样在黑市上卖♥♥掉你的孩子"
"How to sell your baby on the black market"?
你要把这个孩子卖♥♥了吗
You're selling this baby?
我是提供服务
I'm providing a service.
我手上有好几对伴侣排队要孩子
I have several deserving couples lined up
因为不够资格无法通过正常渠道领养
who don't qualify to adopt through normal channels.
我这是实现他们的梦想
I'm fulfilling a dream.
我是个梦想实现家
I'm a dream fulfiller.
多少钱
How much?
所有迹象都表明不少于两万五
All indicators point upwards of 25 grand.
等等 那是我的精♥子♥
Wait, that was my sperm,
被你用虚假借口骗走的
which you procured under false pretenses.
我要50%
I want 50 percent,
再加20%的精神损失费
plus an extra 20 for pain and suffering.
卡尔
Carl.
我给你30%加15%
I'll give you 30 and 15.
40%加5%
40 and 5.
一样的好吗
That's the same thing.
成交 要是一切顺利
Done, and if this goes well,
我们再去找兰迪要另一个孩子
we'll go back to Randy for the other baby.
成交
Deal.
第一天表现不错 小活虎
Not a bad first day, Sparky.
嗯 挺好的
Yeah, it was great.
那个
Hey, uh, listen,
我准备跟保拉谈谈换个工作
I'm gonna talk to Paula about getting a new job.
我很欣赏你们的工作
You know, I appreciate whatever it is you're doing here,
但我才刚出狱
but I just got out of prison.
我想低调一点 不惹麻烦
I wanna fly under the radar, keep my nose clean, you know?
坐吧
Have a seat.
看到外面的基布尔了吗
See Kibble out there?
保拉也是他的假释官
Paula's his PO too.
他有次也跟保拉说换工作
He asked for a new job once.
那是五年前的事情了
Was five years ago.
他在这都五年了
He's been here for five years?
乔尼在这七年了
Jolene's been here for seven,
还不加保拉把她扔回监狱的两年
minus a two-year stint that Paula got her thrown back
因为她威胁要举报我们
in prison for threatening to report us.
他们俩当初要是没惹恼保拉
Both of 'em would've been outta here in two
两年就能走人了
if they hadn't pissed her off.
你因为什么进去的
What'd you get put away for?
炸飞了辆货车
Blew up a van.
二级重罪 提前出狱 几年 两年假释吗
Class 2 felony, early release, what, two years parole?
-嗯 -那就克服一下
- Yeah. - So ride it out.
我们诈骗那些大企业混♥蛋♥
We bilk these corporate fucks,
保拉吃回扣
Paula gets her kickbacks,
等你假释结束就能走人了
you're done when your parole is up,
我们再找下一个小活虎
and we move on to the next Sparky.
两年是吧
Two years, huh?
眨眼就过去了
Easy-peasy...
前提是你不惹恼她
If you don't piss her off.
这是在干嘛
What's going on here?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表