I'm keeping this money.
什么
What?
-你为什么要这么做 -我需要钱
- Why would you do that? - I need it.
那些给你钱的人也需要钱
So do the people who gave it to you.
你骗了他们
You lied to them.
听着 我一直对你照顾有加
Look, I've been nothing but nice to you.
对你敞开怀抱
Welcomed you with open arms.
你还不明白吗 我们是家人
Don't you get it? We're family.
但我对你越好
But it's like the nicer I am to you,
你就越下作 为什么
the nastier you get? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know.
难道你要告诉我 你控制不住自己吗
What, you gonna tell me you can't help it?
这是你的本性或诸如此类的鬼话
It's in your nature or some bullshit like that?
不是
No.
我居然在你身上浪费了时间
I can't believe I wasted a single second on you.
我信任过你
I believed in you.
你是我们的家人 而正因为此
You're part of our family, and because of that,
我们愿意为你做任何事 任何事
we would do anything for you. Anything.
而你刚刚却狠狠羞辱了我们
And you just spit in our faces.
你还不明白吗 家庭才是一切
Don't you get it? Family is everything!
你现在终于有机会找到一个家
And you finally get the chance to have one,
但你却就这样抛弃了一切
and you just throw it all away.
说真的 利亚姆 去你♥妈♥的♥
Well, you know what, Liam? Fuck you!
这就对了
There it is.
我就知道 你是南区人准没错
I knew it. You are from the South Side.
你以为我愿意这样骂人吗
You think I like saying stuff like that?
我不说脏话
I don't curse.
我讨厌说脏话
I hate saying things like that.
行吧
Oh, well.
我恨你们加拉格全家
I hate Gallaghers, man.
你们这群傻♥逼♥就会激发出大家最坏的一面
You motherfuckers bring out the worst in everybody.
你还沾沾自喜吗
What, you proud of that?
老兄 我什么人我自己知道
Hey, man, I know who I am.
我去
Holy shit, hey!
你怎么...怎么回来了
What are you, what are you, What are you doing?
怎么不打电♥话♥跟我说一声
Why didn't you call me?
我好去接你回来啊
I would have come to pick you up.
没事了
It's all right.
没事了 到家了
It's all right. You're home now.
弗莱德
Hi, Fred.
是我 妈妈
It's me, it's Mommy.
这娃其实是我的
Actually, this one's mine.
弗莱德在那边
Fred is over there.
你还好吗 没事吧
You okay? You all right? Yeah?
我的天呐
Oh, my God, hey!
搞毛啊 怎么有这么多墨西哥人
What the fuck? Why are there so many Mexicans here?
谢了 弗兰克
Thanks, Frank.
真心的
I mean it.
米基 等等
Mikey, wait.
我们可以想办法啊
We can figure this out.
-别这样 弗兰克 -我们可以去找工作
- Frank. - We'll get jobs.
没人会要我们的
Nobody's gonna hire us.
那我们就存钱 给你每周做透析
Well, then we'll save up so that you can get dialysis every week.
别想了
That's not gonna happen!
我们的钱都会拿去买♥♥酒
We're gonna spend all the money on booze.
我可以戒酒
I'll stop drinking.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
只要你不坐牢 我愿意戒
If it'll keep you outta jail?
弗兰克 我很感谢 但我病了
Frank, I appreciate it, but I'm sick.
干不了街头诈骗了
I can't do the hustle no more.
你们觉得我们能找到彼此两次
Do you think it's coincidence
完全是出于巧合吗
that we found each other twice?
我可以照顾你
I can take care of you.
只要在垃圾桶里找到半片披萨
When we find half a slice of pizza in the dumpster
或是看到麦当劳桌上有吃剩的薯条
or some uneaten fries on a table at McDonald's,
我都会想 "希望米基饿了"
I think to myself, "Hope Mikey's hungry."
你做透析的时候 我还向天祈祷了
When you were getting dialysis, I prayed.
我居然会为人祈祷
I actually prayed.
我真心希望我在世的最后一天有你这位挚友在身边
I really hope that my last day on Earth is with you, my friend.
不准戒酒 弗兰克
Don't never stop drinking, Frank.
想都不要想
Don't ever stop drinkin'.
至少能让我给你叫辆车吗
Can I at least call ya a cab?
不用了
No, thanks.
我有便车搭
I got a ride.
警官
Officer?
小心头
Watch your head.
傻♥逼♥ 快滚出我家
Hey, asshole, get the fuck outta my house!
-对不住了 -等一下 先别走
- Sorry! - Wait a minute, wait a minute,
又是你 艾莱柏酒吧的那个瘾君子
wait a minute, you again, the crackhead from the Alibi?
天 我说了 我不是毒鬼
Man, I told you, I'm not a crackhead.
我只是穷
I'm just poor, man.
我女人甩了我 我又没工作
Look, my girl left me; I don't have a job.
我好几天没吃 都饿坏了
I'm starving, man. I haven't eaten in days.
听着 老兄 我很抱歉
Look, man, I'm sorry about that,
但你也不能顺走我的微波炉啊
but you can't take my microwave.
我知道了 你就是那种1%的富人
Okay, I get it. Classic one percenters, huh?
该你付的钱都不愿意出
Don't wanna pay your fair share.
什么
What?
行了 我懂你意思了
All right, look, man, I hear you, all right?
你想吃三明治吗 我这里有火鸡 面包
You want a sandwich? I got turkey, I got bread.
瑞士干酪
Swiss cheese.
我给你做个三明治吃吧
Let me fix you a sandwich.
谢谢你的好意 但是不用了
Well, I appreciate that, but no thank you.
我只想要钱去买♥♥药嗑
I just really want money for crack.
你不是说你肚子饿吗
I thought you said you were starvin'.
对啊 我这是馋可♥卡♥因♥了
I am. For crack.
赶紧给老子滚出去
Get the fuck outta my house.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表