小凯明白我的意思
Kev knows what I'm talking about.
当然啦
Kev knows!
你能再解释下营销层级的含义吗
Can you talk some more about the marketing tiers?
那到底是什么
What exactly is that?
就是多层营销
Multitier marketing.
小凯 你知道它像什么吗
It's like-- You know what it's like, Kev?
竞技体育
Sports.
我就像我们队的队长
I'm the captain of my team,
我想要你们两个上场比赛
and I want you two to play for me
因为你们会能力出众
because you're gonna be great players.
是最有价值球员 是顶级制♥造♥者 懂了吗
MVPs. Top-draw producers. Okay?
因为是我雇了你们
So I'm gonna take a little percentage
所以我会从你们的总收入中抽成一小部分
of your sales off the top because I recruited you.
但一旦你们步入正轨
But once you are up and running
实力见长 初始投资翻两番后...
and you have quadrupled your initial investment--
这个过程要多久呢
Which takes how long?
如果你们肯下功夫的话 六个月吧
Six months if you've got hustle.
你们熟悉各类社交媒体吗
You good with Insta? Snap? Twitter?
太熟了
So good.
你们投资的资本有多少
So what's your capital investment?
如果有2500美元的话
Because for 2,500,
我们就能建库存 让一切运转起来
we can get your inventory set up, and we can play ball.
我们一共有825美元
We have 825.
有825美元
For 825,
我们照样也能建库存 让一切运转起来
we can get your inventory set up, and we can play ball.
你俩跟我去我奔驰那儿
So why don't you two follow me out to my 'Cedes?
开始搬货吧
And we are gonna load you up.
我还是不知道要卖♥♥的产品是什么
I still don't know what the product is.
蜗牛黄金眼贴膜到底是什么
What is Escargold?
对啊 它有什么用
Yeah. What does it do?
我知道你们在想什么
Now, I know what you're thinking:
"这不过是风靡一时的韩国护肤品罢了"
"This is just some Korean skincare fad."
并不是这样
And the answer is no.
蜗牛黄金眼贴膜可最大程度地减少皱纹
Escargold eyepatches minimize wrinkles
并帮眼睛消肿
and de-puff eyes.
它含有一种特殊成分
Using a special ingredient--
蜗牛的黏液
snail mucus.
蜗牛 类似鼻涕虫吗
Snail? Like slugs?
当然不是
No.
是一种昂贵的蜗牛
Snail like expensive.
非常稀有
Very rare.
在整个欧洲大♥陆♥
They're really popular all over Europe
和法国部分地区都很受欢迎
and parts of France, guys.
它们真的有效
They really do work.
内含成分都是纯天然 有机的
Ingredients are all-natural and organic.
那当然啊 因为这是蜗牛
Yeah, 'cause they're snails.
我给大家分发免费小样
Free samples coming around.
你们试过之后 肯定会买♥♥上一盒
Once you try it, you are sure to buy a case
现在的推广价只要29.99美元
for our special introductory price of $29.99.
小维 我们该做什么来着
V, what the hell are we supposed to do again?
编一个跟全麦饼干有关的背景故事吗
Make a face story on graham cracker?
还是我来运营社交账号♥吧
Why don't you let me handle the social media?
下午好 长官 我叫卡尔·加拉格
Afternoon, sir. Name's Carl Gallagher.
我来加入警♥察♥学院
I'm here to join the police academy,
我想投身于执法部门
dedicate my life to law enforcement,
这是我的身份证 我满21岁了
and here is my ID that says I'm 21.
孩子 你到底多少岁了
How old are you really, son?
-您需要我几岁呢 -你实际几岁
- How old do you need me to be? - The age you actually are.
我21岁啊 您看我的身份证
I'm 21. Just look at my ID.
这上面的名字是刘易斯·麦吉利库蒂 卡尔
Well, this says your name is Lewis McGillicutty, Carl.
生于1947年
Born 1947.
这只能说明 我真的很想要这份工作
But this just shows how much I want it.
-出去 -别这样
- Out. - Oh, come on.
有多少未成年人会来乞求加入警队
How many minors do you get in here begging to join the force?
抢着做这份工资不高 还要被骂臭条子的工作
Begging to make shit money and get called a pig?
这是我的使命
This is my calling.
收拾那些欺压下层阶级的人
Punishing the oppressors of the underclass
这是我的毕生所求
is what I'm all about.
长官 我有三项才能
I have three skills to offer you, sir:
我喜欢掐东西 我擅长使用武器
I like to choke things, I'm good with weapons,
我心中燃着熊熊怒火
and I got a buttload of rage in my heart.
科迪 你来看看
Hey, Cody. Come on out.
什么事
What?
那里不能算是学院 卡尔
Now, it's not exactly the academy, Carl,
但或许会合你胃口
but it might be up your alley.
这是卡尔 我觉得他挺适合
Uh, this is Carl--I think he'd be a great candidate
做关于孩子们的那个 那叫什么来着
for the kids thing that we do. What are we calling it--
你到底在说什么
What the hell you talking about?
关于青少年的那个
The youth thing we do for--
青少年辅♥导♥
uh, mentorship for the teenagers.
我们还在搞那鬼东西吗
Oh, we're still doing that bullshit?
那叫做青少年委员会
It's called the Youth Committee
主要调查青少年的委... 差不多是这名字
to Investigate Youthful Comm-- uh, something like that.
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
它为那些有兴趣从事执法工作的学生
And it's for students who are interested
而创立
in a career in law enforcement.
我很感兴趣 我需要做些什么呢
I'm interested. What does it entail, sir?
不多 每周放学后来几个小时就行
Eh, not much, just a couple hours after school every week.
通常过段时间会有闪光手榴弹演示
there's usually a flash grenade demonstration at some point.
闪光弹 没有真手榴弹吗
Flash grenades? What about real grenades?
那里简直是为他量身定做的
Oh, he's gonna fit right in.
在今天的"中♥央♥雪花"栏目
In today's segment of "Snowflake Central"...
我们将关注自♥由♥派议程的最新受害者
...we focus on the latest victim of the liberal agenda--
加州投票合法化同性恋堕胎
一场在小学举办的枪展
an elementary-school gun show.
达拉斯居民桑德拉·本森
Dallas resident Sandra Benson
迫切希望讲述...
was looking forward to sharing...
你好呀
Hi, hi, hi, hi.
一位四年级生等不及要...
...A fourth grader who couldn't wait...
有人吗
Uh, hello?
你好 我是乌比姑妈
Oh, hello. Aunt Oopie here.
我不想叫你利普
Not gonna call you Lip.
希望你不介意
Hope that's okay.
我要称呼你主赐予的名字 菲利普
Gonna call you by your lovely God-given name, Phillip.
-好的 -和先知同名
- Okay. - After the prophet.
行
Right.
乌比·塔米耶蒂乐意为你效劳
Oopie Tamietti at your service.
是念乌派吗
Is that O-O-O-pie?
不 是乌比 发音类似"无比"
No, it's Oopie. Like "Loopy."
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Uh, well, thank you--
谢谢你帮我们照顾弗莱德
thanks for watching Fred for us, you know?
说真的 能和那个超可爱的奶油小宝贝相处
Honestly, I'm just so happy to be able to spend time
我实在太幸福了
with that creamy little Alfredo sauce!
-是啊 -他是全世界最可爱的宝宝
- Yeah. - He's the best baby on Earth.
没错
He is.
没错 他睡很久了吗
He is. Um, has he been resting long?
-有40分钟了吧 -好的
- I'd say about 40 minutes. - Okay.
我洗了两桶衣服
Uh, so I did two loads of laundry,
-补看了《汉尼提秀》 -我看到了
- Caught up on my Hannity... - I saw that.
给晚餐做了只烤鸡 还有甜面包卷
...roasted a chicken for supper, and made sweet rolls.
你爱吃甜面包卷吗 菲利普
Do you like sweet rolls, Phillip?
来 快坐
Come on. Sit down.
你今天工作很辛苦吧
You've had a long day at work, I'm sure.
快坐下
Have a seat.
听我说 我坚决反对
So listen, I have to insist
再送弗莱德去那家脏乱差的日托所
that Fred not go back to that filthy daycare center.
乌比姑妈有空照顾 还去日托干什么
Because why would he, when Aunt Oopie is free?
其实 我和塔米应该
Yeah, I just--Tami and I, we should really, uh,
-商量商量... -来 尝尝
- Maybe discuss-- - Here. Try this.
你肯定爱吃 菲利普
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表