雄鸡鸣 屠夫斩
伊恩好棒 南区屠夫队
准备伊恩的派对
Decorating for Ian's party.
完美
Perfect.
我赚得最轻松的60块
Easiest 60 bucks I've ever made.
屠夫队还是雄鸡队
Slayers or Roosters?
屠夫队吧
Uh, Slayers, I guess.
谢了
Thanks.
鞋码多少
Shoe size?
在沃尔玛偷到几码穿几码
Whatever I can steal from Walmart.
-塔米在楼上吗 -对
- Tami upstairs? - Yeah.
谢了
Thanks, man.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你做到了
Hey, you're doing it.
我跟你说了不要找人来帮忙
I told you not to send help.
我们的宝宝没吃东西 塔米
Our baby hadn't eaten, Tami.
我不知道你想让我怎么办
I don't know what you want me to do.
去你的 利普
Fuck you, Lip.
看到他了吗
See that right there?
就是这个 这是你们的爸爸
Right there, that's your daddy.
看到了吗
You see that?
我来问你们一个问题
Hey, let me ask you something.
如果你们...你们会不会
If you were-- would you--
算了 问你们可能不太合适
Nah, you're probably not the right people to ask.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
我的宝宝们
Hi, my babies.
你好呀
Hello. Hi.
不如你们上楼准备睡午觉吧
Why don't you go upstairs and get ready for a nap?
爸爸和我要坐着聊会天
Daddy and I are gonna sit and talk for a minute.
我被邀请去传说中的野餐了
I was invited to the cookout.
我不得不说死了一堆家庭成员
I had to kill off a ton of family members,
但我约见的所有医生都给了我保证
but I got commitments from every doctor I met,
我这周末还要去见更多医生
and I'm meeting more this weekend.
太棒了
That's great.
真为你高兴 宝贝
I am so happy for you, babe.
怎么了 宝贝
What's up, babe?
教练不爱我 小维
Coach didn't love me, V.
他猥亵了照片里的所有孩子 除了我
He molested every single one of these kids but me...
德克他都没放过
Even Dirk,
他长着大板牙 塌屁♥股♥
with his beaver teeth and his squishy ass.
他的大板牙太突出了
His beaver teeth stuck straight down.
他都合不上嘴
He couldn't even close his mouth.
小凯 被猥亵跟被爱完全是两回事
Kev, being molested is not the same thing as being loved.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道你小时候过得很艰难
I know that being a kid was tough on you,
但现在有人爱你了
but you're loved now.
俩闺女爱你
The girls love you.
还有一个活力四射
And there is a vivacious,
事业有成的医药企业家
successful pharmaceutical entrepreneur
会爱你爱到让你爽上天
that is going to love you in ways that's gon' blow your mind.
你是指你自己吗
Is that you?
没错 宝贝 就是我
Yeah, baby, that's me.
你们好 我是弗兰克·加拉格
Hi, I'm Frank Gallagher.
我们之前在网上聊过
We spoke online.
你觉得她会想要和解吗
You think she's gonna want to settle?
她这样约你见面 唯一的原因
The only reason she'd call a meeting like this
就是她不想闹上法庭
is if she didn't want to go to court, so...
你赢了 黛比
You won, Debbie.
帕蒂最会玩这种游戏
Patti knows how this game is played.
既然我们快搞定了
Now that we're closing the deal,
现在就来谈谈价码吧
we need to discuss payment.
价码
Payment?
你以为这是无偿的吗
You thought this was pro bono?
我完全没考虑到这方面
I guess I didn't really think about it.
不过 我马上就有钱了 对吧
But, I mean, I'm about to run into some cash, right?
可不是嘛
Damn straight.
通常 律师一小时费用是两百到四百
So a lawyer would typically cost between 200 and 400 an hour.
-美元吗 -但因为严格来说我不是律师
- Dollars? - But since I'm not technically a lawyer,
-我... -什么
- I, uh... - What?
我真心推荐南区社区大学的
I highly recommend the online program
在线课程
at South Side Community College.
那些课程内容都很棒
The classes are great.
她大部分科目都考及格了
She passed most of them.
你不是律师
You're not a lawyer.
别担心
Don't worry.
我一场官司都没输过
Never lost a case.
你打过几场官司
How many cases have you done?
你有几个孩子
How many kids have you had?
-六个 -六场
- Six. - Six.
-你好 佩佩 -黛比
- Hi, Pepa. - Debbie.
她们是谁
Who are they?
军法署辩护人
My judge advocates general.
军法署辩护人是什么
What are judge advocates general?
军队律师
Military lawyers.
是真正的律师吗
Like real lawyers?
这是什么
What's this?
协议
An agreement.
由于德里克登记的死亡抚恤金
Since Derek listed the beneficiary
受益人是他的妻子和孩子们
of his death benefit as his wife and children,
而弗兰妮跟另外两个孩子一样是他的骨肉
and Franny is technically one of his three children,
我愿意给你三分一的抚恤金
I'm willing to give you one third of the benefit.
看见没 姐们
See, girl?
条件是
In return...
我要弗兰妮的全部监护权
I want full custody of Franny.
什么
What?
考虑一下吧 亲
Think about it, honey.
你尝过肋排了吗 很好吃
黑人就是会做菜
夸赞也可以构成种族歧视的 奶奶
没事的
It's--it's fine.
我不是第一次得这种病了
It's not the first one I've ever had.
再过两天我们就能见面
I'll see you in a couple days.
再见
Bye.
电♥话♥那头是我的...
That was, uh, my--
不关我的事
It's none of my business.
干嘛啦
What?
听着 虽然我并不在乎
Look, not that I care either way,
但如果你传染了性病给卡尔 你应该告诉他
but if you gave Carl an STD, you should tell him.
为什么 怕他传染给你吗
Why, so he doesn't give it to you?
不是 因为他是个好人 这样做才厚道
No, because he's a good guy and it's the right thing to do.
话说 你知道我可能传染了链球菌给你吧
So you know how I probably gave you strep?
你是指梅毒 对吧
You mean the syph, right?
你已经知道了吗
You knew?
凯茜·钱伯斯五年级时传染了梅毒给我
Cassie Chambers gave me syph in the fifth grade
她也说是链球菌
and said it was strep.
所以你和米切睡过了
So you're sleeping with Mitch?
是的
Yeah.
你和安妮睡过了吗
Are you sleeping with Anne?
没有
No.
但你想上她 不是吗
But you want to, don't you?
是的
Yeah.
这意味着我们要分手了吗
Does this mean we're breaking up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们非要现在就想明白吗
I mean, do we have to figure this out right now?
是不用
Guess not.
那我可以和安妮上♥床♥了吗
Does that mean I can sleep with Anne?
先治好你的梅毒再说吧
Well, wait till your syph clears up.
好像是伊恩回来了
I think it's Ian.
快点 准备好 快啊
Come on, come on, come on, go, go, go!
这里 这里
Está aquí. Está aquí.
惊不惊喜
Surprise!
弗兰妮的继母要申请监护权
Franny's stepmom is filing for custody.
等等 小黛
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表