我理解这种艰辛
The struggle is real.
我已经四年没抽完一整支烟了
I haven't finished a cigarette since 2015.
抽吧 我抱着他
Go on, I got him.
你不是拐卖♥♥儿童的吧
You a child abductor?
我叫莎拉
I'm Sarah.
我有三个不到五岁的小孩
I have three kids under five.
我就算想抢了就跑 也累得没劲了
If I wanted to run, I'm too tired.
-好吧 -来 拿着
- Yeah, okay. - Okay, take this.
接住了吗
You got him?
我就在这边 好吗
I'm gonna be right over here, okay?
你为什么来教堂
What brings you to church?
戒酒互助会 暴食互助会
AA? OA?
戒毒互助会
NA?
嗜酒者家庭互助会 吸毒者家庭互助会
Al Anon? Nar Anon?
还是你信天主教
Actual Catholicism?
戒酒互助会 你呢
AA. You?
新妈会
NMAA.
新手妈妈互助会
New Mom AA.
我们自封的
We're self-titled.
基本就是一群穿着运动裤的
Basically a bunch of new moms
新手妈妈 防止自己精神崩溃
in sweatpants trying not to lose our shit
一枪崩了自己
and blow our brains out,
全程还泌乳滴到对方身上
all while lactating on each other.
听着真是随时要暴走
Sounds like a real rager.
没错
It is.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
是我的奶味天然香水
It's my eau de breast milk.
我高中时就该擦这种香水的
Shoulda worn it in high school.
我可曾是毕业舞会女王
Been prom queen.
再次感谢你
Thank you again.
已经很久没人为我做过这么贴心的事了
That's the nicest thing anyone's done for me in a long time.
别客气
You're welcome.
我在呢
I gotcha.
要是你以后想来转转的话 我们在走廊尽头
We meet at the end of the hall, last door on the left,
左手边最后一扇门
if you ever wanna come by.
我不是当妈的
See, I'm not a mom.
你确定吗
You sure?
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher!
给我滚出来
Show yourself!
把我的东西还给我
I want my stuff back!
给我出来 弗兰克
Come out, Frank!
你跑不掉的
I'm gonna find you!
你惹上史诗级大♥麻♥烦了
This shit is about to get biblical!
你肯定不敢相信
You're not gonna believe this.
我们今天卖♥♥完黛比的东西
We actually made a profit
还有余钱
selling Debbie's stuff today.
我们付钱给兽医之后 还能剩50块
After we pay that vet, we got 50 bucks left.
我们开派对吧
Let's have a party.
墨西哥成年礼
A quinceaera.
我是盛装的15岁少年
I'm 15, in a dress.
敲彩罐吧
Hit the piniata.
这主意不错
You know, that's not a bad idea:
实现利润最大化
Maximize our profits.
我们拿这50块 买♥♥一桶酒
We take the fifty bucks, we buy a keg,
在门口收10块入场费
charge 10 bucks at the door.
在我家弄 所以我们不用花钱
We do it at my house so it doesn't cost us anything.
-财源滚滚来 -是啊
- Cahing. - Yeah.
-你们好 -嗨 医生
- Hello. - Hey, Doc.
都在这了 数一数
It's all there. Count it.
透析时间
Dialysis time.
没想到吧
Hey, surprise, surprise.
好了
All righty.
我不能把透析管
Now, I can't stick the dialysis
插♥进♥严重感染部位
into a port that is that infected.
所以我得先用消毒剂给你冲洗
So I'm gonna have to douse ya with disinfectant first.
好吗
Okay? Yeah.
这个就行
This'll do it.
清洁狗窝用的
Cleans the kennels.
-外用酒精吗 -没错
- Rubbing alcohol? - Yeah.
你最好按住他
You're gonna want to hold him down.
因为会很疼
'Cause this is gonna hurt.
把上衣脱掉
Get the shirt off.
来吧
Here we go.
上帝啊 天啊
Christ on a cracker. Jesus.
这次要买♥♥奶油爆米花
Getting notes of buttered popcorn this time.
来躺下 哥们
Here you go, buddy.
慢点 我扶着你
Easy. I gotcha.
我扶着呢 有我在 慢点
I gotcha. I gotcha. Easy.
躺好了
There you go.
好了
All right.
给他个东西咬着
Get him something to bite on too.
好了 要倒了 数到三
Okay, here we go. On three.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二
One, two...
想想派对 勇敢点
Think of the party. Be brave.
三
Three!
给你 你应得的
Here, you earned it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们每晚都做这个吗
So you guys do this every night?
你有时间睡觉吗
You ever get any sleep?
所以他们称这个为家族生意
Yeah, that's why they call it a family business.
因此劳工法不适用
So labor laws don't apply.
你们家族干什么
What's your family's business?
就是...嗑药 虐待
Uh, you know, drugs? Abuse?
有时候我们去参加各自的出庭
Sometimes we show up for each other's court dates.
我必须承认 我之前撒谎了
I gotta say, I lied before.
我不知道怎么做玉米粉蒸肉
I don't really know how to make tamales.
不会吧 真的吗
No shit. Really?
我只是想和你
I just wanted to spend time with you
在有玉米味的地方多待会儿
in a place that smells like corn.
因为你喜欢我吗
'Cause you like me?
是的
Si?
那你女朋友呢
What about your girlfriend?
而且你还和洛莉有一腿
And you have this whole thing with Lori too?
洛莉吗 不 我...我和洛莉没什么
Lori? No, I don't... I don't have a thing with Lori.
而凯莉 我不知道
And the Kelly thing is, you know, I don't know.
她要在安纳波利斯待好几年
She's gonna be at Annapolis for years.
她想当海军上将之类的
She wants to be an admiral or some shit.
我不知道 挺复杂的
I don't know. It's... it's complicated.
你为什么和"小软手"一起吃饭
别这样叫他
他的手就像软乎乎的小孩屁♥股♥一样
他说什么
What'd he say?
休息结束 该回去干活了
Break's over. Back to work.
等等 那只是休息吗
Wait, that was break?
我还以为我们弄完了
I thought we were done.
我们才刚开始呢
We're just getting started.
这不是米尔科维奇的儿子吗
Hey, it's Milkovich's boy.
还好吗 米尔科维奇的儿子
What's up, Milkovich's boy?
你♥爸♥怎么样了
How your daddy?
太他妈想那家伙了
Fucking miss that guy.
他还活着吗
He still alive?
是啊 很遗憾
Yeah, unfortunately.
他真爱开玩笑
Oh, he's a jokester!
有意思
Funny guy.
我们要弄死他吗 纳哥
Should we cut this bitch, Nana?
不 我喜欢他爸
Nah. I liked his pop.
他有礼貌
He had manners.
我也有礼貌啊 纳哥
I got manners too, Nana.
我带烟来了
I brought smokes.
三包
Three packs.
好吧
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表