我要再待一会儿 跟她们好好告别
I'm gonna take a minute just to say good-bye.
好吗
All right?
别了 维罗妮卡的奶♥子♥
Good-bye, Veronica's titties.
别了 斯维特拉娜的奶♥子♥
Good-bye, Svetlana's titties.
出拳像娘们一样弱 你根本不配长蛋
Throw a pussy punch like that, and you don't deserve balls.
各位 在街头打架可没公平可言
Nobody fights fair on the streets, people!
加拉格
Gallagher!
我对他们太严厉了吗 长官
Am I being too hard on them, sir?
没有 正相反 孩子
No, on the contrary, son.
这里九♥成♥的青少年都有信托基金
90 percent of 'em have trust funds.
你要砥兵砺伍把这些娘们变成真男人
You have carte blanche to turn these girls into men.
砥兵什么 长官
Carte what, sir?
狠狠操练他们 别让他们好过
Ride 'em hard. Put 'em down wet.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我想把他们带到街上
I'd like to take them out in the community,
做点训练
do a few exercises,
带他们看看真实的世界
show 'em what the real world's like.
好主意
Good idea.
结束之后把他们带回来
Bring 'em back at the end of the day.
-给我完整汇报 -是 长官
- Give me a full report. - Yes, sir.
艾丹 到你了
Aidan! You're up.
话说
So, uh...
拜伦是吧
Byron, huh?
挺不错 对吧
Pretty great, right?
年纪小了点 不过
Little on the young side, but, uh,
喜欢"跪舔" 你懂我意思不
eager to please, if you catch what I'm throwin'.
嗯 我懂
Oh, yeah. No, I'm catchin'.
他应该也挺有钱的 姓科赫
Think he's rich too. Last name's Koch.
科赫家族的科氏工业为全球最大的非上市公♥司♥
听起来很耳熟
Sounds kind of familiar.
总之 他还在读博什么的
Anyway, he's, uh, getting a PhD thing.
他想成为某种语言的教授
He wants to be a professor of some language
有个叫英国的地方就说那种语言
out of a place called Britain.
你是指英语吗
You mean English?
嗯 差不错吧 我也不知道
Oh, yeah, probably. I don't know.
他嘴里含着我的屌♥啥也说不清楚
He couldn't really talk with my cock in his mouth.
好吧
Okay.
-关于那天的事情 -没事了
- About the other day-- - It's cool.
不 不是我不想结婚 米奇
No. It's not that I don't wanna get married, Mickey.
只是 我想先缓缓
It's just, I-I wanna take a little time,
确保我们都准备好了 你明白吗
make sure we're both ready, you know?
反正你也算是帮我们俩忙了 因为
You did us both a favor, all right, 'cause...
我爱上拜伦了
I'm in love with Byron.
爱上
In love?
我要搬去跟他住
Moving in with him.
什么时候
When?
什么什么时候 就现在
What do you mean when? Now.
你们不是才认识几天吗
Thought you only knew each other a couple days.
昨晚刚认识的 不过
Met last night, but...
真爱来临时 你自然知道
when you know, you know.
你明白吗
You know?
这个世界上你最爱的是什么 弗兰克
What do you love most in the entire world, Frank?
我的孩子们
My kids?
我他妈说什么傻话呢
Fuck am I saying? Um...
阿片类药物
Opioids.
脱瘾是很难受的
Detoxing is tough.
对不对
Isn't it?
也很危险
Dangerous too.
肾脏衰竭
Kidney failure,
心脏病发
heart attack,
中风
stroke.
我们要来玩...
We're gonna play...
胡萝卜与大棒的游戏
the carrot and stick game,
看看能不能唤醒你的记忆
see if we can't jog your memory.
胡萝卜
Carrot.
你还记不记得是怎么认识凯尔的
Do you have any idea how you would know Kyle?
我们从小一起长大
We grew up together.
-大棒 -天
- Stick. - Jesus!
再试一次
Let's try this again.
胡萝卜
Carrot.
你是怎么认识凯尔的
How...do you know Kyle?
我们一起抢了家加油站
We robbed a gas station together.
我们给对方撸管
We exchanged hand jobs.
-我不... -大棒
- I d-- - Stick!
不 不要
No! Don't do...
我们
We, um...
我们
We...
霍姆斯
-我们 -大棒
- ...we... - Stick.
我 我们
W-we--
大学
College.
我们一起上的大学
We went to college together.
你瞧
See?
是不是很简单
Isn't that easy?
胡萝卜
Carrot.
天呐 谢谢您了
Ah, sweet Jesus. Thank you.
接着想
Dig deep.
凯尔是谁
Who was Kyle?
他是个橄榄球运动员
He was a football player.
还有呢
More.
他是个...
He was, um...
外接手
A wide receiver.
-大棒 -不
- Stick! - No!
去你的
Fuck you.
去你的 操蛋破玩意儿
Fuck you, you shitty shit-fuck.
什么垃圾
What the fuck?
-你没事吧 -我有事
- Hey, everything all right? - No!
我把卡放进去取钱
No, I put my card in for a withdrawal,
这破玩意儿不吐钱
and this piece of shit never spit out my cash.
我要进去找工作人员
I'm just gonna go talk to someone inside.
有零钱吗
Spare some change?
一分钱都没有
I ain't got nothing.
好
Okay.
去你的 塔米
Fuck you, Tami.
女士 女士
Hey, miss? Miss!
操♥你♥妈♥的 把钱还给我
Motherfuck-- Give me that money back!
不厚道啊
Come on!
小维护士的极速诊所
"Nurse V's Jiffy Care.
扭伤 割伤 烧伤
Sprains, cuts, burns,
轻微捅伤
minor stab wounds.
大家快来 只要20块
Come one, come all. Twenty bucks.
精神疾病和...
Mental cases and the"...
"诉讼纠纷"
"Litigious."
诉讼纠纷不在此限
"litigious need not apply."
有药治我的红眼病吗
Got anything for my pink eye?
小维护士的极速诊所
当然有 女士 快过来
Sure do, ma'am. Come on around.
我刚刚把脚踝扭了
I just turned my ankle.
那就快跛着过来
Well, hobble your ass over.
我们给你冰敷包扎
We'll put it on ice and wrap it up for you.
我切到手指了 都快能看到骨头了
I cut my finger! It's almost to the bone.
你这伤患快下来 斯特普尔顿太太
Well, bring your cut self down here, Mrs. Stapleton.
我们马上用胶帮你粘合
We'll glue you right up.
有哪里不适
What seems to be the problem?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, dear.
谎言 都是政♥府♥的谎言
Lies. Deep state lies.
自♥由♥派的谎言
Liberal lies.
你有三角函数计算器吗
Do you have a trigonometry calculator?
有 在抽屉里
Yeah, in the drawer
和莎士比亚的《第一对开本》放在一起
with the First Folio of Shakespeare.
你知道有一半的婚姻最终都会离婚收场吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表