贫穷和困苦
destitution and suffering.
激励他在学校更加努力学习
To motivate him to work harder in school.
对 这样他以后就不会落得这种下场
Yes, so he will not end up in a place like this.
行吧 当自己家一样呗
Sure, come on in.
-你怎么知道我住在哪儿 -你开过那辆奥迪
- How'd you know where I live? - Uh, you took the Audi.
我查了定位记录
I tracked the GPS.
这地方真是个垃圾场
This place is a dump.
难怪你要收我妈给的救助金了
No wonder you're taking my mom's handouts.
你是来侮辱我的吗
You come here to insult me?
不 我好好考虑了一下
No, I've given it some thought.
考虑了什么
Given what some thought?
我决定
I've decided
我们要一起去返校舞会
we are going to the homecoming dance together.
朱莉娅 我以为之前我都说清楚了
Julia, I thought I made myself clear the first time.
是的 你说得很清楚了
Oh, no, you did.
但像我说的 我好好考虑了一下
But like I said, I've given it some thought,
我决定我们要一起去
and I've decided we're going.
好吧
Okay.
不行
No.
我绝对不可能
There is literally no way
跟你一起去返校舞会
I'm going to the homecoming dance with you.
而且你就这样闯入我家
And you barging in here like this,
有点变♥态♥ 朱莉娅
it's kind of psycho, Julia.
这是个自♥由♥国家
It's a free country,
所以你可以不去
so you don't have to go.
但如果你不去
But if you don't,
我肯定会告诉我妈
I am definitely gonna tell my mom
你给我口过
that you went down on me.
三次 不对 四次
Three-- no, four times.
那样变♥态♥吗
Is that psycho?
我能看出
Well, I can see--
不对 是闻出来
ooh, and smell--
你在环卫部工作很努力
that you have been working hard at sanitation.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你有五分钟时间
You got five minutes.
我和我妻子喜欢看那档有旋转椅子的
My wife and I like watching that singing show
歌♥唱节目
with the spinny chairs.
马上就要开始了
It's getting ready to start.
长官
Sir...
垃圾很肮脏
garbage is dirty.
我们是帝王猛犸
We're Imperial Mammoth.
我们稍事休息 十分钟后回来
We're gonna take a break, but we'll be back in ten.
那可是贝多芬级别的音乐 对吧
That's some Beethoven shit, am I right?
先生 麻烦再帮我续一杯
All right, sir, can I have another one, please?
我得再灌十杯才够
I'm gonna need, like, ten more of these bitches.
是啊
Yes. Hey!
我只跟他约过一次炮 他就搬进我家了
Look, I hooked up with him once, and he moved in.
我根本没得选
I didn't have a choice.
现在他赖着不走
Now he won't go.
我邀请他前男友来
I was hoping, since I got his ex here,
就是希望他能把他领走 我好脱身
that maybe he'd take him off my hands.
神啊 拜托了
Please, God.
所以 他并不是我的男朋友
So, no, he's not my boyfriend.
他又蠢又粗鲁 对政♥治♥一无所知
He's dumb, he's rude, he's politically ignorant,
还暴♥力♥ 不懂社交
he's violent, he's socially inept.
我想他连字都不认识
I don't even think he can read.
而且他在床上太粗暴了
And he's way too aggressive in bed
不是好的那种
and not in a good way.
好吧
All right.
你说服我了
You convinced me.
我会从你这领走他
I'll take him off your hands.
你...
Is this, uh...
你不喜欢某人时就会这么做吗
this what you do when you don't like somebody?
在背后攻击他们
You bash 'em behind their backs?
和你的狗屁朋友一起笑话他们
Get a good laugh at their expense with your fucking friends?
试图把他们推给别人吗
Try to pawn 'em off to some other guy?
不 我没... 我不是那个意思
No, I--uh, I-I didn't-- I didn't m-mean that--
拜伦 拜伦 得了吧
Byron. Byron, come on.
我很清楚你到底什么意思
I know exactly what you meant.
你不走运
Unfortunately for you,
我绝不会任由别人
I'm not the kind of guy who lets people
在背后辱骂我爱的男人
talk shit about the man he loves,
所以 你能帮我拿一下这个吗
so, uh--hey, can you hold these for me?
-好 -谢了
- Sure. - Thanks.
看我的男人多威猛
Look at my man.
-绝不忍♥气吞声 -别"鸡"动
- Don't take no shit. - Calm down.
今晚我誓要在那根大屌♥上做高难度体操动作
I'm gonna do gymnastics on that dick tonight.
老娘化身茜蒙·拜尔斯 各种劈叉折叠 懂吧
I'm gonna Simone Biles that dick, you know what I'm saying?
著名女子体操运动员
喂
Hey.
我爱你
I love you,
米奇·米尔科维奇
Mickey Milkovich...
胜过世间一切
more than anything.
如果你愿意
And if you'll let me,
我希望余生都...
I-I'd like to spend the rest of my life--
老天 省省你那套告白词吧 你个娘们
Jesus Christ, save the fucking speech, you pussy.
我愿意和你结婚
I'll marry you.
我他妈当然愿意和你结婚
Of course I'll fucking marry you.
你回来晚了
You're late.
你回来早了
You're early.
我只是在尽自己一分力 打破成见
Just doing my part to break stereotypes.
你身上一股什么味儿
What's that smell?
是男子汉拯救这城市免于腐♥败♥的味道
The smell of a man saving the city from corruption.
利普几时开始召开家庭会议了
Since when does Lip call family meetings?
有谁知道两个拉拉一起参加返校派对
Does anyone know what two lesbians do
该做些什么吗
when they go to homecoming?
她俩都穿裙子吗 还是都不♥穿♥裙子
Do they both wear dresses? Do neither wear dresses?
赶紧啊 哥们
Come on, man.
-来啊 -来嘛
- Come on. - Come on.
是啊 这样做对你大有帮助呢
Yeah, that's go-- that's gonna help you a lot.
妈的一股什么味儿
What the fuck is that smell?
卡尔想拯救这座城市
Carl's trying to save the city.
各位 谢谢你们出席
Hey, everybody. Uh, thanks for coming.
有件事我想当面告诉你们
I wanted to tell you all this in person.
怎么 你又酒瘾复发了吗
What, you fall off the wagon?
-不是 -你要去蹲号♥子了
- No. - You going to prison?
什么 不是
What? No.
塔米甩了你
Tami dumped you.
她又怀孕了
She's pregnant again?
她一定是把你甩了
Oh, she definitely dumped you.
不是 你们都闭嘴好吗
No, will everybody just shut the fuck up?
听我说
Listen, please.
我 塔米和弗莱德要搬去密尔沃基
Me, Tami, and Fred are moving to Milwaukee.
她家人把那边一栋旧房♥子给我们了
Uh, her family gave us an old house up there,
那里很不错
and, uh, it's--it's nice.
离这儿只有两小时路程 而且房♥子很大
It's only two hours away, you know, and it's big,
所以你们都能来作客
so you guys can all come up and visit.
我还是会经常回家的 周末
And I'll still be around, you know, on weekends
假期之类的日子
and, uh, holidays and stuff like that, so...
总之 就是这样
Anyway, that's it.
我...
That's, uh...
我要说的就这些
That's all I got, so...
你谁啊
Who are you?
我是你弗兰克叔叔
I'm your Uncle Frank,
我会好好照顾你的
and I'm gonna take care of you.
我唯一需要的回报 就是叫你父母
All I need in return is for your parents to make sure
持续给弗兰克叔叔的生活费账户打钱
Uncle Frank's commissary account is nice and full.
劝你别闻
I wouldn't smell it.
直接吞了
Just swallow.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表