He won the Masters.
那些人都是自然界中的怪物
Those guys are freaks of nature
娇生惯养 还被一群教练和营养师悉心照料着
pampered and coddled by an army of trainers and nutritionists.
更别说用的那些兴♥奋♥剂♥了
Not to mention the performance-enhancing drugs.
布雷迪没用兴♥奋♥剂♥
Brady doesn't use performance-enhancing drugs.
你说是就是咯
Uh-huh, sure he doesn't.
听着 你不能拿自己
Look, you can't compare yourself
跟专业运动员比较 小凯
to professional athletes, Kev.
我高中的时候5.2英里能在40分钟内跑完
Hell, I ran a 5.2 40 in high school,
现在我连完成五千米都够呛
and now I can barely finish a 5K.
也摸不到脚尖
Or touch your toes.
你还跑过五千米
You ran a 5K?
我没说我全程用跑的
Well, I didn't say I ran it.
中途还是走了那么几步
There was some walking involved.
还叫了辆优步吧
And an Uber.
跟睾酮素有关
It's testosterone.
男性在30岁后每年都会失掉1%
Men lose one percent every year after the age of 30.
真的吗 1%
Really, one percent?
你打出生起就没有这玩意 不用担心
You never had any to begin with, so don't worry about it.
不是我的原因 是这双破鞋
It's not me. It's my shitty shoes.
你的鞋子
Your shoes?
是啊 那些打球的穿的都是
Yeah, all the players are wearing
科比 乔丹和勒布朗系列球鞋
Kobes and Jordans and LeBrons.
我需要的就是它
This is what I need right here.
350刀
$350?
缓震技术 灵敏响应
Impact cushioning and instant responsiveness
方便穿脱[容易进入]plus easy entry.
你这是形容鞋还是胖妓♥女♥
That a shoe or a fat hooker?
绝对不可以
Absolutely not.
但是小维 这双旧鞋扰乱了我的投篮节奏
But, V, my old shoes are fucking up my shooting rhythm.
与鞋无关 亲爱的 就是你年纪大了
It's not the shoes, honey. You're just getting old.
你刚才还说我年轻着呢
You just said I wasn't getting old.
350刀买♥♥双鞋 你这是老掉牙了
For $350, you old as shit,
跟政客伯尼·桑德斯和演员哈里·贝拉方特有得一拼
Bernie Sanders old, Harry Belafonte old.
我不管 我就是要买♥♥
Well, I'm still buying 'em.
不准用我们的钱买♥♥
Not with our money, you're not.
那也是我的钱啊
It's my money too.
我们现在手头有点吃紧 小凯
We're on a budget, Kev.
你是建议我们这个月省掉什么钱
What do you suggest we skip this month,
伙食费还是电费
food or electricity?
好吧
All right, fine.
你不愿意帮我重振男人雄风
You don't want to help me reclaim my manhood,
没关系
that's just fine.
那我自己去赚钱
Then I'm gonna earn my own money,
然后买♥♥下这双鞋
and I'm gonna buy these shoes.
斯通沃尔·杰克逊·基奥
Stonewall Jackson Keogh.
乔治·S·帕顿·洛佩兹
George S. Patton Lopez.
卡尔·弗兰西斯·哈希什·加拉格
Carl Francis Hashish Gallagher.
好样的 加拉格
Yo, Gallagher!
你恬不知耻 加拉格
You're a disgrace, Gallagher,
你是损害我们学院名声的
a dark, putrid shit stain
一个黑色恶臭污点
on the reputation of this institution.
我再也不想再见到你的脸
I never, ever want to see your face again,
不管是在学校 我住的小镇
not on my campus, not in my town,
我们州 还是我所驻扎的军队
my state, and not ever in my army.
明白了吗 孩子
We clear, son?
一清二楚 长官
Crystal, sir.
我已经告知了五角大楼
I've informed the Pentagon.
你将无权拥有
You're not going to be allowed
为国战死的光荣
the honor of dying for your country.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
太棒了 宝贝
Yeah, baby! Yeah!
这款药对治疗关节炎疼痛很有效
This should really help with your arthritis pain,
但注意会有头晕现象
but beware of any dizziness.
这是奥施康定的常见副作用
It's a common side effect of Oxycontin.
我之前都不知道
Oh, I--I didn't know that.
真是太谢谢你了 比尔
Well, uh, thank you so much, Bill.
我的天呐 我很抱歉
Goodness gracious, I'm so sorry.
怎么会 肯定是我的错
Oh, no, I'm sure it was my fault.
人老了手脚都不利索了
I am so clumsy these days.
不 是我的助行架
No, no, it's this walker.
我就是用不习惯
I just can't get used to using it.
我的胯部骨折了
I broke my hip.
-胯部 -是的
- Your hip? - Yeah.
我家丹尼也是伤的那里
Oh, that's what happened to my Danny.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
胆小鬼可经不起岁月的摧残 不是吗
Old age isn't for the faint of heart, is it?
你可太会说话了
When you're right, you're right.
-是吗 -保重
- Yeah. - You take care now.
你也是 谢谢
Oh, you too. Thanks.
先生
Uh, sir?
先生 用助行器的那位
Sir, uh, uh, you in the walker.
先生
Sir?
我的包好像在你那里
I--I--I think you have my bag.
先生
Sir?
他偷了我的药
He's stealing my drugs!
警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥
Police!
天呐
Jesus.
-搞什么 傻♥逼♥ -操 什么毛病
- What the fuck, asshole? - Shit, Jesus, what the fuck?
米基
Mikey?
弗兰克
Frank.
天呐 米基 你这...
Jesus, Mikey, what--
你这是怎么了
What happened?
你又是怎么了
What happened to you?
股骨骨折
Busted femur.
骨头直接刺穿了皮肤
Bone poked out right through the skin.
两个急诊室护士看到之后直接吐了
Two ER nurses threw up when they saw it.
火车轧没的
Oh, train.
我在加菲尔德轻轨站昏倒了
I passed out on the Garfield L platform,
然后跌到了铁轨上
then I fell onto the tracks,
然后列车就把我的腿轧没了
and then the train just came and took 'em clean off.
他在那儿 就是他
There he is. That's him.
很高兴见到你 米基
Uh, good seeing you, Mikey.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-好的 -快点
- All right. - Go quick.
不好 他要跑了
No, look, he's running away.
去抓他
Go get him.
快啊 去抓他
Go on, get him.
精彩
Outstanding!
他们都恶心死了
They're so fucking disgusting.
从来不洗自己的盘子
They never do their own dishes.
洗完澡就把湿透的毛巾扔在地板上
They leave soaking wet towels on the floor after they shower.
到处都是脏内♥裤♥
There's dirty underwear everywhere.
让他们洗完澡
You'd think it would kill them
清理一下浴缸里的阴毛
to clean their pubes out of the tub
或是拉完屎刷一下马桶能累死他们吗
or--or use the toilet brush after they take a shit.
然而我要是没买♥♥日用品 或没帮他们做饭洗衣服
And then they get mad at me if I don't buy the groceries
他们还会生我的气
or make dinner or do their laundry.
你身上真好闻
Mmm, you smell nice.
你又喷那瓶兰蔻了吗
You wearing that Lancôme again?
是香奈尔
Chanel.
我退回去之前还能再喷两次
I got two spritzes left before I have to return it.
不错
Nice.
我很喜欢
Yeah, I like it,
有茉莉和接骨木的味道
hints of jasmine and elderberry.
他们就像是瞎了的小猪
They're like blind baby boy pigs.
为什么要我来照顾他们
And why is it my job to take care of them?
就因为他们是男的 而我是女的吗
I mean, just because they're boys and I'm girl.
亚马逊森林部落里的女人做得对
You know, the Amazon women had the right idea:
把男人关在笼子里仅用来繁殖
raise men in cages for reproduction,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表