Cure for snoring, 'cause your nose is burned off.
我挺喜欢 还有什么
I like it, yeah. What else?
它们的主要成份是什么
What's the main ingredient in 'em?
全是韩文 韩文 韩文 有咖♥啡♥因♥
Uh, Korean, Korean, Korean, and caffeine.
咖♥啡♥因♥
Caffeine?
那是痔疮软膏的主要成份
That's the main ingredient in Preparation H.
我倒不是对痔疮有多了解啦
Not that I know anything about hemorrhoids,
我真的一无所知
because I do not.
难以置信 你竟然以为是我♥干♥的
I can't believe you thought I did it!
难以置信 你竟然以为是我♥干♥的
I can't believe you thought I did it.
有谋杀倾向的人可不是我
I'm not the one fucking prone to murder here.
"有谋杀倾向"
"Prone to m--"
有本事说出一个被我杀掉的人
Name me one person I've murdered!
你向我求婚 只是因为这个原因吗
Is this the only reason you proposed to me?
-不是 -就是
- No. - It is.
因为你觉得我有罪
'Cause you thought I was fucking guilty.
原因多了去了
There's plenty of fucking reasons.
但是的确 我今天提出来是因为
But, yeah, I'd say it came up today
不必在法庭上指证你是附加的好处 米奇
'cause not testifying against you is a pretty big plus, Mickey.
加拉格先生 米尔科维奇先生
So, uh, Misters Gallagher and Milkovich,
我要继续帮你们办理结婚手续吗
shall I proceed with the marriage license application?
请你继续
Yeah, please, proceed.
很好
Okay, great.
那么米尔科维奇先生
So, Mr. Milkovich,
请在这条线的上方签字
if you could just sign right on that line there.
到您了 加拉格先生
And now, Mr. Gallagher.
-请签在... -行
- Just sign... - Yep.
就在那条线上
Yep, right on that line right there.
很好
That's good.
加拉格先生
Mr. Gallagher?
-你开什么玩笑 -我们能先谈谈吗
- You're fucking kidding. - Can we just talk for--
操
Fuck.
能把申请还给我们吗
Hey, can we have our paperwork back, please?
抱歉 抱歉浪费了你的时间
Sorry, sorry to waste your time.
米奇
Hey, Mickey!
那条真丝裙子不合适吗
Did the silk dress not fit?
听着 克劳蒂娅 我真的很喜欢白送的礼物和钱
Look, Claudia, I really like free gifts and free money--
太好了 因为我还有一样东西
Oh, good, because I have one more thing
想要送给你
I'd like you to have.
这是什么
What's this?
打开看看
Just open it.
是一个行李牌
It's a luggage tag.
你把名字和地址写在这里
You put your name and address on there,
然后把它系在你的行李箱上
and then you attach it to your luggage,
你应该收行李了 因为...
which you should pack, because...
我们要去肯纳邦克港来个女生旅行
We're going on a girls' trip to Kennebunkport.
沙滩周末
Beach weekend.
我连行李箱都没有
I don't even own a suitcase.
但就算我有 接受你的礼物也让我很为难
But even if I did, it's hard for me to accept this from you.
让我觉得自己是个妓♥女♥
It's all making me feel like a prostitute.
天呐 过来 坐下
Oh, God, uh, come here. Sit down.
我 我真的非常抱歉
I am--I am so, so sorry.
那完全不是我的本意
Uh, that was not my intention at all.
虽然我从妓♥女♥角选中你时
I-I mean, yes, I did think you were a prostitute
的确以为你是妓♥女♥
when I picked you up on Ho Corner,
但现在你在我心中远远不止那样
but I see now that you are much more than that.
你会让我感到紧张 说不出话来
You make me feel all flustered and tongue-tied and--
礼物的事对不起
I am sorry about the gifts.
事实就是 我只会用这种方式表达喜欢
The truth is, it's the only way I know how to show affection.
我正在跟心理医生谈这个问题
I am working on it with my therapist
因为我的父亲是一个控制型自恋狂
because my father was a withholding narcissist,
但我真心向你道歉
but, truly, I am sorry.
不
No.
我也该道歉
Hey, I-I'm sorry, too.
我知道你只是想对我好
I can see you were just trying to be nice.
相信我 我自己也是一团糟
And trust me, I'm fucked up, too.
你有控制型自恋狂家长
I see your withholding narcissist parent
而我家有一群毒虫酒鬼
and raise you a set of drug-addicted alcoholics.
让我们重新来过
Let's have a true do-over.
我们甚至可以各付晚餐钱
We could even go dutch on dinner.
那意思是你付全部吗
Does dutch mean that you'll pay?
因为我怀疑这家餐厅的所有东西我都吃不起
'Cause I doubt I could afford anything at this restaurant.
你还记得凯尔·霍姆斯吗 弗兰克
Do you remember Kyle Holmes, Frank?
什么 我在哪儿
What? Where am I?
为什么我头那么疼
Why does my head hurt?
我在你的威士忌里下药了
I drugged your scotch.
是霍姆斯 弗兰克
That's Holmes, Frank.
霍乱的霍 保姆的姆 斯文的斯
H-O-L-M-E-S.
什么
What?
你还记不记得凯尔·霍姆斯 弗兰克
Do you remember Kyle Holmes, Frank?
为什么我被铐住了 这他妈是怎么回事
Why am I handcuffed? What the hell is this?
凯尔·霍姆斯曾是我的未婚夫...
Kyle Holmes was my fiancé...
那时我的人生还充满希望
when my life was full of promise.
我们本来要结婚的...
We were gonna get married...
结果都被你毁了
until you ruined it.
你是谁 这个叫凯尔的是谁
Who are you? Who is this Kyle guy?
你心里清楚你做过什么
You know what you did!
我不知道 我发誓
I don't! I swear.
1995年的夏天
Summer of 1995.
没印象吗
It doesn't ring a bell?
来看看我们能否唤醒你的记忆
Let's see if we can jog your memory.
这是这个国家正在面临的一种传染病
It is an epidemic that we are facing in this country.
街头毒品 比如可♥卡♥因♥
Street drugs, like crack,
诱惑着那些像你一样有良好美国家庭
ensnaring young American boys like you,
出身的美国男孩
from good American families.
这也是这国家里正掀起一场毒品战争的原因
That is why there is a war on drugs in this country.
那个人是他吗
Is that him?
那是你 混♥蛋♥
That's you, asshole.
与其去惩罚这个可怜的人 这个受害者
Instead of punishing this poor man, the victim,
被诱导吸食非法街头毒品的人
who was seduced into using illegal street drugs,
我们不如去惩罚那些暴徒
we're gonna punish the hoodlums,
让这种黑暗的传染病不断蔓延下去的恶棍们
the miscreants for perpetuating this dark epidemic.
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher,
法庭将你的指控减为轻罪
this court reduces your charge to a misdemeanor,
你被判在戒毒所治疗30天
and you are sentenced to 30 days in rehab.
谢谢你 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
祝你今天过得愉快
You have a good day now.
而你 一个反♥社♥会♥的恶棍
As for you, the deviant thug
想要夺走这位年轻人的光明未来
that tried to rob and steal this bright young man's future,
你因非法持有可♥卡♥因♥
you are hereby sentenced to 45 years
被判45年有期徒刑
for drug possession of crack cocaine.
街上少了你这样的掠食者
Society's gonna be a lot safer
社会会变得安全许多
without you super predators out on the streets.
24年来他一直被关在监狱里腐烂
Twenty-four years he's been rotting in prison,
他自成年以来 一直在牢中度过
his entire adult life behind bars.
我想说 那太不幸了
I-I-I mean, that's very unfortunate.
90年代时种族歧视很严重
The '90s were a racist time.
但这个问题感觉与我无关
But this feels like a "Not me" Problem.
这个问题与你无关
This feels like a "Not you" Problem?
-你是真的不记得了 -我不记得了
- You really don't remember. - I don't remember!
听着 诚然 我当时吸可♥卡♥因♥嗨了
Look, admittedly, I was on crack at the time.
我要去五金商店买♥♥些工具
I'm going to the hardware store for supplies.
你可以再看几十遍这段录像
Why don't you watch the video a few dozen more times?
-它是循环播放的 -这是我们...
- It's on a loop. - It is an epidemic...
什么工具
What kind of supplies?
能让你记起来的东西
The kind that might make you remember.
等等 不要 我们就不能...
Wait, no, can't we--
诱惑着那些像你一样...
...ensnaring young American boys like you.
-好了 手电筒 -有
- All right, flashlights. - Check.
-对讲机 -有
- Walkie-talkies. - Check.
-轮胎撬棒 -有
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表