然后在一个阴♥户♥形状的祭坛上
then sacrifice them to Aphrodite
把他们献祭给阿弗洛狄忒
on a big vulva-shaped altar.
早该轮到女人统治世界了
It is long past time women take over the world.
自从亚当逼夏娃吃下了那颗该死的苹果
Men have been screwing everything up
男人就不断搞砸一切
since Adam forced Eve to eat that damn apple.
好像是那条蛇诱惑夏娃吃了那颗苹果
Uh, I think the serpent made Eve eat the apple.
你想赌那条蛇有没有屌♥吗
Yeah, well, what do you want to bet the serpent had a dick?
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
谢了
Thanks.
你做到了
Oh, you made it.
我没见到你家人 他们来了吗
I didn't see your family. Are they here somewhere?
我没告诉他们我毕业了
I didn't tell them I was graduating.
为什么
Why not?
我之前不确定我能不能毕业
I wasn't sure I was going to.
卡尔 卡尔
Carl, Carl!
妈妈 爸爸 这位就是卡尔·加拉格下士
Um, Mom, Dad, this is Corporal Carl Gallagher,
唯一一个在我遭受攻击时
the only man who had the courage
有胆量为我站出来的人
to stand up for me when I was assaulted.
保佑你 下士
Mwah. Bless you, Corporal.
要是没有你 我们的查理肯定挺不过来
Our Charlie couldn't have made it without you.
我在浴室被攻击时 加拉格下士
Corporal Gallagher stood up to eight cadets
凭一己之力对抗了八个学员
when they jumped me in the showers,
他当时穿着人字拖 手里只有块肥皂
waded in to help me with only a bar of soap,
和一瓶护发素 就冲上来帮我
a bottle of conditioner, and--and a flip-flop.
我本来可能永远都不会坦白我是跨性别者
I would never have been able to come out as trans
开始激素重置疗法
and begin hormone reassignment therapy
都是因为他愿意用血肉之躯护住我
if he hadn't been willing to put his body on the line
我才能用真实的性别活下去
so that I may live my gender truth.
我永远都不会忘记你的
I will never forget you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他刚刚是不是说他想变成女孩
Did he just say he wants to be a girl?
我以为他当时意思是
I--I--I thought trans meant
他是从另一个学校跨过来的
he was transferring in from another school.
我被关了禁闭六个星期
Did I just spend six fucking weeks in the brig
是不是就因为一个男的想变成妹子
because some dude wants to be a chick?
所以你以前在这工作过
So you used to work here.
对 几年前的事了
Yeah, a couple years ago.
顾客们特别喜欢我跳《我要你的性♥爱♥》这首歌♥
Customers loved it when I danced to "I Want Your Sex."
-乔治·迈克尔的 -对 我还特别会做
- George Michael. - Yeah, and I do this fantastic
《时尚》那首歌♥里的定格动作
little freeze thing with "Vogue,"
突然出现 麦当娜
pop up here, Madonna.
你几岁了
How old are you?
三十...
30--
六点钟再过来 我们看看怎么样
Come back at 6 and we'll see how it goes.
我今晚缺个舞者
I'm short a dancer tonight
因为东尼的疱疹爆发了
because Donny's shingles flared up.
太感谢了 哥们
Thank you so much, man.
我不会让你失望的 我保证
You will not be disappointed, I promise.
马姬
Margi, hey.
今天想怎么做
What are we doing today?
你想再挑染点粉色
You wanna do, uh, more pink highlights,
还是回到你的自然发色
or are we taking you back to your natural brunette?
北欧白加波浪卷
Nordic white with honey streaks.
我可以试试
I'll give it a shot.
你知道那个面具有点吓人吧
You know that mask's kind of freaky, right?
那也比孩子生下来长着鳍和尾巴好
Yeah, well, it's better than Junior being born with flippers and a tail.
杰夫肯定背着我在外面乱搞了
Jeff is definitely cheating on me.
但我不打算当面质问他
But I'm not gonna confront him.
我准备开始使劲约炮
Think I'll just start sleeping around
直到感染上某种恶心的性病
until I pick up a nasty STD,
然后传染给他 让他再传染给她
then give it to him so he can give it to her.
那臭婊♥子♥活该受报应
Serve the skank right.
你没事吧
You okay?
塔米
Tami?
我们要给你的医生打电♥话♥吗
Should we call your doctor?
呼吸
Just breathe.
靠
Shit.
你能帮我接一下吗
Hey, can you get that for me?
这是利普的手♥机♥
Lip's phone.
是塔米
It's Tami.
你跟她说 我回头打给她
Yeah, tell her I'll call her right back.
他能之后打给你吗
Can he call you back?
你最好接一下
Uh, you're gonna wanna take this.
什么 怎么了 喂
Why? Why? Hey.
我最近呢
Yeah, so I've been doing
做点这个 做点那个
a little bit of this and that.
之前玩了骗人投资的局
I ran a pigeon drop scheme for a while.
什么 还真有人信这种老套骗术吗
Ah, people still falling for that old chestnut?
是啊 每秒都有笨蛋出生
Yeah, a sucker born every minute.
你呢 你最近在忙什么
What about you? What you been up to?
我前几个月都得卧沙发上养伤
I've been stuck on the couch recovering for months,
股骨受了伤
both physically, my femur,
还有心伤
and from a broken heart.
是爱情受挫了吗
Unlucky in love?
是孩子们
Kids.
我的大女儿跑了
My firstborn ran off.
于是我最小的女儿
And now my youngest daughter,
就是中学就生了孩子的小荡♥妇♥
the slutty one that had the baby in middle school,
觉得现在家里归她管
thinks she's in charge.
她用她那双肮脏而贪婪的手
She's got her grubby, slutty hands
独占了家里的全部资金
all over the family purse strings,
连几块钱都不愿意给我
won't even cough up a few bucks
不让她老爹在辛苦工作一天后
for her old man to have a cold one
喝一杯冰啤酒
after a long day of work.
我们为孩子牺牲这么多
You know, we sacrifice so much for our kids,
可他们一拿到机会就圈钱走人
and first chance they get, wham, bam,
连句"谢谢爸爸"都不说
not even "Thank you, Dad," you know?
我...
I--I--nah.
你要干什么
What you doing?
我们不是要去你家吗
I thought we were going to your place.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
买♥♥点家居用品
Shopping for a little home furnishings.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
你去按一下那个火灾警报 好吗
Go hit that fire alarm down there, will ya?
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
来个...
How about...
"普渡"派对怎么样
...A little Purdue party?
普渡制药 生产奥施康定的药厂
火灾报♥警♥器在哪儿
Where's that alarm?
电梯旁边
By the elevator.
好
Yeah.
请冷静离开大楼 谢谢大家
Please exit the building calmly, everyone.
不必担心
No need for concern.
这边请 请从正门离开
Right this way, just out the front doors, please.
估计只是误报
Probably just a false alarm.
请从那扇门出去 谢谢
Right out that door, sir.
你如果想入伍 他们不能阻止你
They can't stop you from enlisting if you want to.
去他妈的军队
Fuck the military.
陆军有你加入是他们的幸运
The army would be lucky to have you.
陆军给我提鞋都不配
The army can kiss my ass.
那就跟我去海军吧
Then join the navy with me.
在七大海洋遨游 看看世界
Sail the seven seas. See the world.
什么 有七大海洋吗
Wait, there's seven seas?
你穿上白色喇叭裤 戴上水手帽
You would look so good in white bell-bottoms,
一定会很帅的
little sailor hat.
谁穿白色喇叭裤都不会好看
Nobody looks good in bell-bottoms.
我要告诉你一个坏消息
I, uh, have some bad news.
你得疱疹了
Herpes?
后天
The day after tomorrow,
我得回安纳波利斯参加新生夏日
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表