那...
Well...
看来我们现在要住进房♥车里了
I guess we're living in an RV now.
真的吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
小黛 能让我们单独聊聊吗
Oh, hey, Debs, can you give us a minute?
谢了
Thanks.
听着 我们以后会一起住在这里
Look, so we're gonna both be living in here.
所以最好想一套回避的暗号♥
We should probably come up with some kind of system, right,
以防你要和男人约炮
you know, in case you're hooking up with guys,
或许可以在门把上挂只袜子...
maybe a sock on the door or--
门把上不会挂袜子的 好吗
There's not gonna be any socks on the door, okay?
我在酒吧的猎艳失败至极
I totally struck out at the bar.
我出去玩只是为了
The only reason I went out in the first place
让你妒忌
was to make you jealous,
而我想让你妒忌 都是因为...
and the only reason I wanted to make you jealous is because,
你知道的
you know,
显然...
obviously...
显然什么
Obviously?
我依然喜欢你
I still like you.
我...
I--
我很喜欢你
I really like you.
那我们现在算什么关系
So what are we?
我刚同意和你一起搬进一辆破房♥车
I just agreed to move into a shitty RV with you,
所以应该代表我们在一起了吧
so I think we're together.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
准备明天要做的玉米粉蒸肉
I'm getting started on tomorrow's tamales.
人都去哪儿了
Where is everybody?
他们正在我们的新公♥寓♥里庆祝
They're celebrating at our new apartment.
我们今天赚的钱足以买♥♥下一栋新房♥子
We made enough today to get a new place,
在北区 附近有很多家全食超♥市♥
North Side, by a bunch of Whole Foods.
什么 不行
What? No.
我说过了 我们要离开
I told you we were leaving.
是没错 但我说过你想在这住多久都行
Yeah, but I said you could stay long as you want.
我家人去哪儿我就去哪儿
I go where my family goes.
你这个美国臭小子[西语]Ay! Pinche guerro.
什么意思
What's that mean?
你是个美♥国♥佬♥
You're a gringo.
什么意思
What's that mean?
你是个什么都不懂的白人臭小子
You're a clueless fucking white boy.
我还没教会你做玉米粉蒸肉 怎么能走
I can't leave without showing you how to make a tamale.
天呐 都出去
Oh, my God, everybody get out!
快出去 弗兰妮 搞什么啊
Get out now! Franny! What the hell?
报♥警♥电♥话♥吗
Hello, 911?
我想报火警
I'd like to report a fire.
放开我 向我爬过来
Let me go. Crawl to me.
快点爬过来
Crawl to me faster!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表