I'll call Child Services.
说你是我爸爸 你抛弃了我
You're my father. You've abandoned me.
服了你了 儿子
Well played, son.
但我在做完这件事后 就会立刻再抛弃你的
But I'm re‐abandoning you right after this is done.
去外面等 我不用这个入口
Wait outside. I used a different entrance.
在国王十字那里有间房♥子
Hey, so there's this house over on Kingscross.
-是吗 -没错
‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah.
破得不行 不过
You know, it's a total dump, but,
应该不用多少钱就能买♥♥到
you know, it's probably gonna go for nothin',
再稍微修缮一下
and, uh, with a little bit a work,
应该挺不错的
could be nice.
你在考虑在南区买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
You thinking about buyin' a house in the South Side
可你就快要搬去密尔沃基了
even though you're movin' to Milwaukee?
不是 不不不
No. No, no, no.
我只是在想
I was just thinkin', you know,
没准谁买♥♥下来投资也不错
could be a good investment for somebody, though.
把房♥子修一下
You know, fix it up,
再转手出去
flip it.
你做过这种生意吗
Did you ever do anything like that?
我从来都不用担心该做什么不该做什么
I never have to worry about what I would or wouldn't do.
岳父帮我付了房♥子的首♥付♥
Mr. Tamietti paid the down payment on my house,
还借我钱开这家店
loaned me the money to start Born Free.
他来决定我该做什么
He decides what I do.
我就是选择受限的真实写照
I'm the definition of limited options.
塔米
Tam.
我今天在美发店摊牌了
I gave notice at the salon today.
也就是说我让莱莎吃屎去死了
Which means I told Liza to eat shit and die.
真的吗
Really? Yeah?
完全切断后路
Burned that bridge!
可以啊 恭喜
Nice one. Congrats.
我还在奶奶家附近找到一家美发店
And I found a salon near Nana's place
我可以在那里租个椅子做美发
where I can rent out a chair.
这么快的吗 那挺好
Wow, already? Really‐‐wow‐‐Yeah.
挺不错的
That's sweet.
还有
Oh, also,
美国知名发动机制♥造♥商
我叔叔威尔在密尔沃基的百力通公♥司♥工作
my Uncle Will works at Briggs & Stratton in Milwaukee.
说他们一直在招维修工
Says they're always looking for new mechanics.
我可以让我爸联♥系♥他一下
I mean, I could have my dad give him a call.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没什么啊
What's goin' on? Nothin'.
我在干活 怎么了
Yeah, I'm workin'. Why?
你表现得很奇怪
You're being weird.
对 抱歉 我正好想起
Yeah, no, sorry, I just‐‐ I just remembered
我手头上还有几件事要处理
I gotta close the loop on a couple things,
所以...
so...
什么事
What loops?
我可是刚辞掉了工作
Look, I just quit my job.
我当然知道
Oh, yeah, I know.
没事的 好吗
Uh, it's all good, all right?
一切都很好
Everything's... everything's fine.
怎么
What?
没什么
Nothin.
没什么
Nothin'.
都挺好
Nothin'.
有两间卧室 一个卫生间
It's got, uh, two beds, one bath,
需要再修缮一下 不过
and, you know, I mean, I‐‐ i‐it needs some work, but...
是栋不错的房♥子
well, it's a good house.
你觉得怎么样
Now, what do you think?
这地方烂到家了
This place is a shithole.
我就是想多点选择 好吗
Well, I‐I'm just lookin' at options, all right?
你知道密尔沃基
I mean, did you know that Milwaukee
在冬天时比芝加哥还冷吗
gets even colder than Chicago in the wintertime?
你也知道到时候我们每周
And‐and you know that we're gonna be the ones
都要去老人院看望你奶奶
that have to check in on your nana every week
而且还要随叫随到
at the old folks' home and anytime she needs anything.
而且说实话 我有点愧疚
Look, I don't know‐‐ honestly, I feel kinda guilty,
还要接受你家人的帮助
you know, takin' charity from your family.
你在逗我吧
You gotta be kidding me.
这里离你家也就30米远吧
It's what‐‐100 feet from your family's house?
轮胎店怎么样
What about a tire store?
不行
No!.
理发店
Barber shop?
美甲店
Nail salon.
梦想太愚蠢了
Dreams are stupid.
梦想并不愚蠢
Dreams aren't stupid.
愚蠢的主意才愚蠢
Stupid ideas are stupid.
男士美甲店
Nail salon...but for men.
再开一家赛百味快餐店也不错
We could definitely use another Subway.
或是兑支票的地方
Or a check‐cashing place.
我们不需要再多一家兑支票的门店了
We don't need another check‐cashing place.
再说了 你们说的这些店都需要大笔启动资金
Plus, all those things require big start‐up costs.
小维 我们应该联♥系♥那个房♥产经纪人
V, we should contact that realtor.
那地方很快就会租出去了
That place is gonna rent out soon.
你连商业计划书都没有
You don't even have a business plan.
商业计划就是租下那里
The business plan is to rent out the place.
租下来之前你得先决定要做哪种生意
Not until you know what kinda business you wanna start
要花多少钱才能开业经营
and how much it's gonna cost to get it up and running
还要考虑库存 人工
‐‐ inventory, labor
这才叫商业计划
a business plan.
-没酒了 -我有个主意
‐ Keg's kicked. ‐ Oh‐‐I have an idea.
不如做这个生意 你卖♥♥啤酒
How 'bout a business where you sell beer,
等啤酒桶空了 你就换上新的
and when the keg is empty, you replace it.
我知道了
I got it.
我觉得这算是完成我作为父亲的责任了
I think that fulfills my fatherly obligation.
恭喜你 儿子
Congratulations, son.
你可以继续上学了
You get to keep goin' to school.
回见
See ya.
弗兰克 等等
Frank, wait.
你现在住的那个新房♥子挺不错的
That new house that you're living in is pretty sweet.
周边肯定有好学校 我想搬去跟你住
Bet they have good schools. I wanna live with you.
你肯定是想
Oh...I bet ya do.
不幸的是 伙计 我们没有足够的空间
Unfortunately, pal, we just don't have the space.
我需要你留在南区
I need you on the South Side
照顾...生意
lookin' after the‐ the business.
什么生意
What business?
找到简单创新的方式来不劳而获
Finding easy, innovative ways to make money without working.
这就是加拉格家的家族生意
That's the Gallagher family business.
我白手起家 兢兢业业
I built it from scratch. I put in the hours.
才将其发展成为你今天看到的行业龙头
Turned it into the thriving racket you see today.
现在 作为光荣退休的董事长
And now, as Chairman Emeritus,
我任命你为我的继任者
I'm naming you my successor.
但我想你了
But I miss you.
这招可以 儿子
Nice try, son.
"我想你了"
"I miss you."
"想你"
"Miss you."
真正的绅士应该能
A true gentleman should be able
打一个得体的领结 就像这样
to tie a proper bow tie, full stop.
只有男学童才可以戴...
Only a schoolboy should ever be allowed to wear...
门没锁
It's open!
这可是一大堆婚戒
That's a lotta wedding rings.
给米奇准备的
It's for Mickey.
他说他想挑一挑
He said he wanted to see some options.
算是婚礼习俗里借的东西 对吧
Something borrowed, right?
或者说是从珠宝店偷的
Or stolen from Zales.
我会还回去的
I'm gonna return them.
系在你的脖子上
...your tie around your neck.
你在看什么呢
What the hell are you watching?
在学怎么打领结
Trying to figure out how to tie a bow tie.
我知道怎么打领结
I know how to tie a bow tie.
-真的吗 -真的
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表