We couldn't have done it without you, Carl.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看啊 加拉格一家三代同框
Oh, three generations of Gallagher men.
怎么样 太棒了
How 'bout that? Amazing.
简直是最美好的画面
There's nothing better than this.
加拉格先生
Mr. Gallagher,
到目前为止 我们都乐在其中
we've enjoyed the process so far.
但我们担心和你相处的时间
But we fear we spent more time with you
比和宝宝还多
than with the baby.
如果我们今天能和他独自相处
Perhaps if we had a private visit today
或许更能测试我们之间的火花
we may better gauge our chemistry.
不不不 那可不行
Oh, no, no. I don't think so.
这是惯例
It is customary.
但这个男孩非常特别
But this is a very special little boy,
作为他的爷爷 我有责任...
and as his grandfather, it's my duty--
我爸爸想说的是
What my dad is trying to say is,
不用照顾他孙子的时候
he doesn't know what to do with himself
他都不知道自己该做什么了
if he's not caring for his grandson.
我并不是这个意思
That's not really what I was--
或许我们可以去看场电影 打发时间
Maybe we can watch a movie or something to pass the time?
走吧 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
就是那时教练邀请我
And that's when coach invited me
去为我们队巡回宣传
on a publicity tour for the team.
你和有影响力的男人一起出行过吗
Have you ever traveled with a powerful man?
那种经历令人陶醉
It's intoxicating,
使人迷惑
confusing.
成百上千的眼睛都盯着他看 而他眼中只有你
A thousand eyes on him, his eyes only on you.
有一晚 在后台 他的更衣室里
One night, backstage in his dressing room,
他戴上了一只有亮片的手套
he put on a single sequined glove.
我都说不出口
I can't even tell you
他用另一只手做了什么
what he did with the other hand.
我就想说 一副刀叉
All I'm saying, knife and a fork.
简单高效 是最合适的工具
Simple, effective, the right men for the job.
你们没试过用筷子吃牛排吧
Ever try to eat a steak with chopsticks?
因为那根本办不到啊
Because it can't be done.
中国人干对了很多事
The Chinese got a lot right:
往曲奇里塞小纸条 操纵汇率 筑"墙"
stuffing paper in cookies, currency manipulation, walls.
但发明筷子
But chopsticks?
就是挥棒却没打中球[失败的尝试]Huge swing and a miss.
这是美国棒球的比喻说法
That's an American baseball reference.
也许我们该去看看宝宝怎么样了
Maybe we should go check on the baby.
他没事的啦 弗兰克
He's fine, Frank.
你又不能确定
You don't know that for sure.
没人能
Nobody does.
或许我们该留下他
Maybe we should keep him.
你给我清醒一点 老头
You need to keep it together, man.
我清醒得很 朋友
Hey, I've got it together, my friend.
十万美元
$100,000.
再说一遍
Come again?
张氏夫妇愿意出价十万美元现金
The Zhengs are willing to pay $100,000 U.S.Cash,
只要你现在就把孩子交给他们
if they can have the baby now and,
最重要的是 他不能再和加拉格先生有联♥系♥
most importantly, no additional contact with Mr. Gallagher
永远不得再接触
ever again forever.
成交
Deal.
姑娘们 注意了 这非常重要
Okay, girls, pay attention. This is important.
准备好了吗
Ready?
五 六 五六七
And five, six. Five, six, seven.
向右走 对 对 对
To the right. And yes, yes, yes.
就是这样 然后踩 踩 踩
That's it. And duh, duh, duh.
没错
That's it.
向后 向后
And back, back.
加点骚气
Put some funk on it.
转身
And turn.
没错
There we go.
跳得好 艾米
That's good, Amy.
这边... 老公 回来了
This way, this-- Hi, baby.
看样子我们不会得到和解金了
Well, looks like we're not getting that settlement.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
那个律师不相信我
The lawyer just didn't buy it,
简直疯了 我明明说得非常逼真可信
which is crazy because I was rock-solid believable
每个细节都很完整
down to every last detail.
宝贝 你想加入我们吗
Aww, babe. You wanna join us?
我们准备讨论黑人解放神学
We're about to discuss black liberation theology
然后再看点经典黑人喜剧《马丁》
and then watch some Martin.
不了
No.
我还是上楼去吧
I'm gonna be upstairs.
我甚至告诉了她们 他叫我对黑猩猩做的事
I even told them what he made me do with the chimp.
起来 起来
Aww. Get up, get up, get up.
我们得开始了 准备好了吗
We gotta do this. You ready?
你刚才不该这么快就接受他们提议的
You shouldn't have jumped at the offer so quick.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
难道我该等你
So I should have waited until
彻底把交易搅黄吗
you screwed up the deal entirely?
我就是需要多点时间
I just needed more time is all,
而且那还能有助于我们
which would have had the added benefit
把这两家人榨干
of allowing us to milk these families for all they're worth.
放长线钓大鱼 记得吗
Reel 'em in slow. Remember?
我记得很清楚
Yeah, I remember.
做生意没有感性的余地
There's no room for sentiment in business.
你冷静一点
Get ahold of yourself.
你可是加拉格家的人
You're a Gallagher.
像样一点
Act like it!
请问一下
Excuse me.
之前住在这里的那对夫妇呢
Where's the couple that was staying here?
他们匆匆忙忙走了
Left in a hurry.
前台的人说他们赶着回家
Front desk said they needed to get home
宝宝生病了之类的
with their sick baby or something.
你中午想吃什么
What do you want to do for lunch?
玉米卷饼怎么样
How about a burrito?
还是韩式烤肉
Or Korean barbecue?
帮帮忙啊
Need your help!
-还是真正的烤肉 -帮帮忙
- Or real barbecue? - Need some help!
我不知道 你来选吧
I don't know. You decide.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
-你去哪儿啊 -搞什么
- What are you doing? - What the fuck?
真是的
Seriously, man.
这些仍是算到尼日利亚人账上
This is still on the Nigerians' bill.
我痛失亲孙 让我独自哀悼吧
Leave me alone to mourn the loss of my grandson.
你会后悔没偷这些好东西的
You're gonna regret not stealing this stuff,
特别是这个迷你酒吧
especially the minibar.
让那对绑♥架♥犯夫妇出钱
Well, I suppose a little parting gift
送我一份离别礼物也是应该的
on the kidnappers' dime is only appropriate.
这是他们最起码能做的
It's the least they can do.
利普
到屋子后面来
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你要我看什么
What am I looking at?
这是我们的新房♥车
It's our new RV.
你买♥♥的吗
You bought this?
是的 小黛刚获得一笔钱
Yeah. Yeah, Debs just came into some money,
她借了一些给我
and, uh, she floated me a loan.
没错 弗兰妮的爸爸是战争英雄
Yeah, Franny's dad's a war hero.
话虽如此 我还是觉得他的英勇牺牲
Granted, I did think his heroic sacrifice
和我的五百块钱能给你买♥♥点更好的东西
and my 500 bucks could get you something a little better.
你说我们需要更多空间
You said we needed more space.
不是吗 现在我们有了
Right? Now we have it.
我以为你会高兴的
I thought you'd be happy.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-你真是个大白♥痴♥ -什么
- You're such an idiot. - What?
你到底有没有用心听我说话
I mean, were you even listening to me?
有 我有听啊
Yes, I was listening,
所以才买♥♥了房♥车
hence the RV.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表