Hey, girl, what you doing over here by yourself?
没什么
Nothing.
一起来跳舞吧
Now, you better get out there!
来嘛
Come on.
小熊软糖在哪里
Where are the gummy bears?
虽然我是红发 但我并不像人们刻板印象中那么笨
Contrary to popular belief, I'm not actually an idiot.
等你做到之后才有糖
Candy when you do good on your promise.
可以
Fair enough.
我要怎么样
What'll it cost me to have Bella
才能让贝拉失控暴走
on her worst behavior?
越接近犯罪程度越好
The closer to criminal, the better.
再加一双鞋跟发亮的鞋子
Throw in a pair of those shoes with light-up heels,
那么除了杀人 她什么都愿意干
and she'll do anything short of murder.
我们好像洒了点食物到床单上
We seem to have spilled some food on the sheets.
你们能来换一条吗
Could you guys change them?
20分钟后
Twenty minutes?
很好
Perfect.
看好了
Check it out.
我也会
I could do that.
光说大话
Oh, big talk.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
一
One.
你真的不行
Oh, you're no good.
-要吗 -才不要
- Want it? - No!
宝宝
Hey, baby.
想吃点什么吗
Want something to eat?
还好我没把你卖♥♥了
I'm glad I didn't sell you.
你真有意思
You're funny.
谢谢
Thanks.
塔米
Tami?
干嘛
What?
你还在生气吗
You still pissed?
没有
No.
好吧 你想谈谈吗
All right, well, you want to talk,
我们按下重置键 之前的事当没发生过
you know, press the reset button or whatever?
现在不行
I can't right now.
不行 为什么
No? Why not?
我要出去跟达科塔 还有几个朋友喝一杯
I'm going out to grab a drink with Dakota and some friends.
你要穿着这身去见达科塔吗
You're gonna wear that to go meet Dakota?
应该还会有几个男人一起吧
Oh, I'm sure there'll be some guys there too.
什么男人
Wh--what fuckin' guys?
你只是跟我一起养孩子的人
You're asking a lot of questions
你没资格过问这么多吧
for someone who's just a co-parent.
你照看弗莱德没问题吧
Uh, hey, you're cool to watch Fred, right?
毕竟你这么擅长带孩子
I mean, you're just-- you're so good at it.
你也可以约莎拉和她的孩子
Hey, maybe you can have a playdate
一起玩啊 是吧
with Sarah or something. Yeah?
一半商店里没有玉米皮
Half the stores are out of corn husks.
另一半商店不肯卖♥♥给我们
The other half won't sell to us.
这群滚蛋完全垄断了市场
Those assholes completely cornered the market.
我们不如拿着剩下的钱
Might as well take the money we got left
回瓜达拉哈拉得了
and go back to Guadalajara.
等等
Wait.
好了 小软手将军
行动失败了
这次的计划又是什么
What's the plan this time?
我没有计划
I don't have one.
我还没想清楚
I don't have it all figured out.
但你们可以
You guys do.
现在所有人都讨厌你们
You're in a place where everybody hates you.
你们被敌人逼到绝路
You're stuck behind enemy lines.
你们建立了自己的生意
You built a business.
你们一直团结一致
You stuck together.
当我看着你们时
When I look at you guys,
我想的是 如果我家人有你们冈萨雷斯家族
I think that if my family had half the determination
一半的决心和工作精神
and work ethic of the Gonzalezes,
也许我爸就不会沉迷鸦♥片♥
maybe my dad wouldn't just abuse opiates.
而是成为发明鸦♥片♥的人
Maybe my dad would have invented opiates.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is:
不管你们是怎么走到今天的
whatever you've done to get you this far,
继续坚持 最后再拼一把
dig deep and do it one last time.
我们可以照危地马拉的方法做粉蒸肉
不用玉米皮 改用香蕉叶
我们没有肉
我们为什么要放肉
Why we need meat for, huh?
受过教育的年轻白人男性最爱的三样东西
Three things young, educated white Americans love:
就是跟身材瘦削如小男孩的女人交往
to date women with bodies like little boys,
抨击上帝
to denounce God,
以及吃不含肉的饭菜
and to eat meals with no meat.
你难道在芝加哥南区见过很多
You seen many young, educated white Americans
受过教育的年轻白人男性吗
on the South Side of Chicago?
最近的中产有机健康食品商店在哪儿
Where's the closest bougie organic health food store?
照理说 全世界最火的流行歌♥星
You'd think the biggest pop star in the world
就没有闻不到的屁♥眼♥
could sniff any butthole that he wanted.
他只要给经纪人打个电♥话♥说
Like, he'd just call his manager and say,
"给我上各式各样的屁♥眼♥
"Send up a wide variety of buttholes.
我想开闻了"
I'm in the mood for some sniffing."
然而他却只想闻我一个人的
But he just wanted to sniff mine.
我的天啊 小凯
Jesus Christ, Kev.
别看这个了
Enough of this shit.
放白袜队的比赛吧
Put the Sox game on.
我80年代的时候还挺喜欢他的歌♥来着
Used to love the guy's music back in the '80s.
谁会想到他恋童呢
Who woulda known he was into kids?
所有人 所有人都知道
Everyone. Literally everyone knew.
能别说话吗 汤米
Would you excuse me, Tommy?
我听不清了
I'm trying to listen.
在91年的全球巡演
On that world tour back in '91,
他一半的时间在台上表演
he spent half his time onstage
另一半的时间都埋在我的两颊里猛吸
and half his time with his nose between my cheeks,
我的屁♥股♥两颊
my butt cheeks.
塔米
你那边怎么样
我找伊恩·加拉格
Need to talk to Ian Gallagher.
加拉格
Gallagher!
你是哪位
Who's asking? Hey!
哪位 问史密斯威森手♥枪♥吧
Who's asking? Smith & Wesson.
我去
Ah, shit.
这是把格洛克手♥枪♥ 对吧
This is a Glock, isn't it?
要是没说错就霸气了
Ugh! That woulda been so badass.
不过你应该懂我的意思吧
You get the point, though, right?
加拉格
Gallagher!
保拉
Paula, hey.
米奇·米尔科维奇
Mickey Milkovich.
你出狱了
You're out?
假释吗
Parole?
关你屁事
What's it to you?
-谁是你的假释官 -拉里
- Who's your P.O.? - Larry.
西弗吗
Seaver?
那个人形软塌白面包
That anthropomorphic slice of soggy Wonder Bread
完全不懂得利用像你这样的战马
doesn't know what to do with a workhorse like you.
你们米尔科维奇家的都是传奇人物 很会挣钱
You Milkoviches are legendary, real earners.
你
You.
听说你今天圣母心泛滥了啊
Heard about your Mother Teresa stunt today.
我们出去兜一圈
Let's go for a ride.
等等 慢着
No, hold up. Wait a minute.
还救孕妇呢
A pregnant lady?
老天 你心真软
Jesus, you're soft.
没事的
Hey, it's all right.
没事啦 小家伙
It's all right, buddy.
米奇
Mick.
我的妈呀
Jesus Christ.
你听我说
Okay, look.
你想把我送去坐牢随便你
Just send me to prison if you want.
但只要看到街边有人奄奄一息
I'm never just gonna walk away
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表