-走吧 姑娘们 -让我享受这一刻
- Come on, girls. - Let me have this.
米奇
Mickey?
米奇 出来吧 条子走了
Mickey! Hey, come on out. Cops are gone.
他们来干嘛
The fuck they want?
宝拉死了
Paula's dead.
不会吧 今天过圣诞吗
No shit. Is it Christmas?
这不好笑
It's not funny.
有人把她从窗口丢下去了
Someone threw her out a window.
你开什么玩笑 这明明好笑到爆啊
You kidding me? That's extremely funny.
都有一个动词是形容这好笑程度的
There's, like, a fucking verb for that.
我是认真的 米奇
I-I'm serious, Mickey.
他们要我们去局里接受询问
They want us to go into the station for questioning.
这事你知情吗
You know anything about this?
老子当然不知道 她又不是我杀的
Nah. Fuck, no. I didn't kill her.
等等 你知情吗
Wait. Do you know something about this?
不
No.
-你是在暗示这个意思吗 -我当然不知情
- That what you're telling me? - Of course not.
懂了
Got it.
好策略
Good strategy.
等等 什么策略 我没杀她啊
Wait, what stra-- I-I didn't kill her.
-但你尽了一分力 -半分都没有
- Little bit, you did, though. - No. Not little bit.
我假释官昨晚死掉 跟我毫无关系 米奇
I did zero murdering of my PO last night, Mickey.
-行吧 -昨晚半夜才回家
- Okay. - I'm not the one who came home late
却没作任何解释的人不是我
without any sort of explanation.
我解释了 我跟我爸在一起
I did explain. I was with my dad.
不 你没解释你为什么跟你♥爸♥在一起
No. You didn't explain why you were with your dad.
没错啊
Exactly.
我们把话说清楚 所以你没杀她
Okay, so, to be clear, you didn't kill her,
还是你..."没杀她"
or, you know, you "Didn't" Kill her"?
你为什么要用手势打引号♥
Why are you putting shit in weird fucking air quotes?
因为我他妈没杀她
Because I didn't fucking kill her.
好 我也没有
Okay. Me neither.
我们都知道我们知道我们知道...
We both know what we know we know...
什么
that we know.
这句话到底他妈什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
你要去哪儿
Hey. Where you going?
你肯定想知道吧
Wouldn't you like to know?
我是想啊
I-I-I would.
我真的想知道
I would like to know!
好 选一样
All right. Pick your poison.
-麦片还是吐司 -不吃了
- Cereal or toast. - Pass.
陶德今天要打全季最重要的一场比赛
Todd's biggest game of the season is today.
我得空腹 保持头脑清醒
Got to stay sharp, stay hungry.
你放暑假不是应该做些小孩做的好玩事吗
Shouldn't you be doing fun kid stuff this summer?
比如在院子里玩滑水梯
Like Slip 'N Slide in the yard?
人才管理就很好玩 塔米
Talent management is fun, Tami,
如果你享受那种厮杀感
if it's the kill that you love.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我得接个电♥话♥
It's the coast.
我是陶德经纪人
Go for Todd.
太好了 你还没走
Good. You're still here.
我有事想跟你说
I need to talk to you.
好
Uh, okay.
我昨晚在酒店酒吧里遇见一位很棒的女人
I met this awesome woman last night at a hotel bar, right?
-嗯 好 -她叫克劳蒂娅
- Okay. Yeah. - Claudia.
她比我年长 但不到老牛吃嫩草那种程度
She's older than me, but not in a rape-y way.
她笑容很美 眼睛很闪亮
She's got this beautiful smile and these bright eyes
还戴着女唱作歌♥手那种性感眼镜
and these sexy little Lisa Loeb glasses.
小黛 说重点
Debs. Hey.
总之 我们昨晚一起过夜了
So, anyways, we spent the night together last night.
-嗯 -然后她给了我这个
- Yeah. - And then she gave me this.
我很困惑
I'm really confused.
她为什么要给我一千块
Why would she give me 1,000 bucks?
我一点都不困惑 她...
I'm not. She, uh--
她以为你是妓♥女♥
She thinks you're a prostitute.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
但我是自愿和她上♥床♥的啊
But it was voluntary hooking up.
我享受昨晚的炮 她应该也喜欢
I liked the sex. I think she did, too.
我也喜欢修机车
Yeah. I like fixing bikes.
但那是我的工作 因为别人会给我钱
But it's my job because someone gives me cash to do it.
但我们真的很来电
But we really hit it off.
昨晚完全不是性工作者忍♥受恶心嫖♥客♥的状况
It wasn't like a gross sex worker situation at all.
谁是性工作者
Who's a sex worker?
-黛比 -才不是
- Debbie. - No.
这是个误会
This is a misunderstanding
我马上就去澄清
that will be cleared up immediately.
好
Okay.
-塔米 -干嘛
- Tami. - Yeah?
你能不能20分钟后叫醒弗兰妮
Could you wake up Franny in 20 minutes
然后在我回来前帮忙照看她
and watch her till I get back?
我可以照看一会
I can for a little while,
但之后我得送弗莱德去日托 中午得去上班
but then I got to take Fred to daycare, get to work by noon.
-没问题 我欠你的 -等等 小黛
- Cool. I owe you. - Wait, wait, wait, Debs.
你具体欠她多少
How much do you owe her?
服务前得先把价钱说清楚
Because you have to be clear about terms up front.
-闭嘴吧 混球 -知道吗
- Shut up, dick. - You know?
幸好你在家
Oh, thank fuck you're here.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk you.
-你今早可真抢手 -是啊
- You're popular this morning. - Yeah.
塔米 我们要进行兄弟间的私密谈话
Hey, Tami, uh, it's kind of a brothers-only situation.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么了
What's up?
我觉得米奇杀了我们的假释官
I think Mickey killed our parole officer.
-什么 -是的
- You what? - Yeah.
她昨晚被推下窗户
She got thrown out a window last night,
米奇恨她 而且他回来得很晚
and he hates her, and he was out late.
再加上他是个神经病 所以...
Plus, he's a psychopath, so...
我知道 但你真的认为
Yeah, but you-you really think
米奇能干出杀掉假释官这种事
Mickey would kill a parole officer?
我们刚聊了一轮
We just had this whole conversation
他基本上承认了是自己干的
where he said he basically did it,
用他独有的方式 虽然没直接说是他干的
you know, in his Mickey way of not saying he did it
但实际上就承认是他干的
but totally saying he did it.
-你懂吗 -不懂
- You know? - No.
我不知道该他妈的怎么办了
Well, I don't know what the fuck to do.
我还得去警局录口供
I mean, I'm supposed to make a statement to the police,
我要说谎称他整晚都在我家吗
and--I mean, do I lie and say he was here all night?
-还是... -当然
- Or-- - Yes.
你是加拉格家的 对不对
You're a Gallagher, right?
永远都要说谎
Always lie.
你干嘛一直扭来扭去的
Why are you squirming so much?
-身体出毛病了吗 -我没有扭来扭去
- Something wrong with you? - I'm not squirming.
重点是 小维
The point is, V,
有钱就要花
when you have the money, you got to spend it.
-买♥♥5块钱的刮刮乐 -不行 小凯
- Five-dollar scratchers. - No, Kev.
但我们有八百美元啊
But we have $800.
我们能买♥♥一百万张5块钱的刮刮乐呢
We could buy a million five-dollar scratchers.
去迪士尼乐园怎么样
What about Disneyland,
给孩子一次终生难忘的体验
a once-in-a-lifetime experience for our children?
去他的米老鼠
Fuck that mouse.
再来一杯海风调酒 谢谢
I'll take another Sea Breeze, please.
要不然我们去印第安赌场 加倍下注
Or we go to the Indian casino, and we double down on craps.
豪赌一场
Let it ride.
真正的人会怎么花钱
What do real people do with money?
我想知道
That's what I want to do.
-投资 -投什么
- Invest it. - In what?
你们知道你们应该联♥系♥谁吗
You know who you should talk to?
我兄弟杰拉德的女儿 她特别会赚钱
My buddy Gerald's daughter. She is a money genius.
她投资了一家韩国公♥司♥
She--she invested in this Korean company,
在家里卖♥♥韩国货
selling their products from home.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表