无♥耻♥家庭
第十季 第八集
别跑
Hey!
好啊
Hey.
看了上周那一集
For those of you who watched last week
又没有嗑药磕到脑残的人
and don't have drug-induced brain damage,
你们可以跳过接下来30秒
you can skip the next 30 seconds.
不用看那段了
You don't have to watch that shit.
其他废物们
The rest of you losers...
自己看吧
here you go.
小活虎 这是雪莉 雪莉 这是小活虎
Sparky, Shelly. Shelly, Sparky.
她是你的老板
She's your boss.
应该说副老板
Well, vice boss.
我和拉里协商好了 你现在是我的人了
I made a little arrangement with Larry. So you're mine now.
你说得没错 我们得杀了她
You were right. We got to kill her.
你要签陶德
If you want Todd,
就得先过我这关
you're gonna have to go through me.
我是他的经纪人
His manager. That's who.
你想到楼上房♥间吗
Do you want to go upstairs?
我们可以脱掉高跟鞋
We could kick off these heels,
横扫迷你酒吧 看看夜景
raid the minibar, and check out the view.
我给你留了一点东西在床头柜
I left you a little something on the nightstand.
昨晚我看到有个老太太
Saw an old lady get shot
在阿什克罗夫特公交站中枪了
at the Ashcroft bus stop last night.
街灯都坏了
You know, the streetlights were out.
你做了一件好事 公民卡尔
You did a good thing, Citizen Carl.
介入问题
Got involved.
令其改变
Made a change.
要一起喝一杯吗
Do you want to join me?
-法耶·多纳休 -弗兰克·加拉格
- Faye Donahue. - Frank Gallagher.
去我家吃希腊菜吧
Let's go to my place and eat this Greek food.
你住在车里吗
You live in your car?
没错
Indeed I do.
是你
You?
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
喂 干嘛呢 喂
Hey, hey, what the fuck, man? Hey!
早上好
Good morning.
弗莱德呢
Where--where's Fred?
吃奶吃到一半睡着了
He passed out while nursing.
我们顶多有6到8分钟
We've got six to eight minutes tops.
对了 今天得有人去商店
Oh, and one of us has to go to the store today
再买♥♥些尿布疹膏
and get more diaper cream
他的皮疹都长到背上去了
'cause his rash is now halfway up his back.
很好 我就爱听骚话
Oh, yeah. Talk dirty to me.
等等
Wait.
等等 你意思是比昨天更严重
Wait. You said it's worse than yesterday.
什么
What?
弗莱德的皮疹
Fred's rash.
不 没大碍的
Uh, no, it's fine.
真的没事 他的屁♥股♥好好的
Hey. No. His ass is fine.
你的翘臀也很养眼
And your ass is fine.
抱歉 只是
Yeah. It's just--sorry.
日托那边说
It's just, the new daycare says
如果他病了就不能接收他
they can't take him if he's sick.
只是尿布疹而已
It's diaper rash.
又不是黑死病 所有新生儿都会长尿布疹的
It's not the bubonic plague. All babies have diaper rash.
好吧
Okay.
不过我们还是带他去看看医生吧
Mm, maybe we should get it checked out, though.
-利普 -对不对
- Lip. - You know? Yeah.
利普 他总共只会在日托待4小时
Lip, he's gonna be at daycare for four hours total.
你冷静一点
Get a grip.
听着 我们别无选择 你过来
Look, we don't have a choice. You want to--
看看我的时间表
Look at my chart.
我知道 但今天是他第一天去日托
Yeah, but it's his first day.
你要去互助会 然后一直上班到4点
You've got AA. Then you're at work till four.
我中午要去美发店
I'm at the salon at noon.
所以孩子有4小时没人照看
So there's a four-hour gap in child care.
布拉德会让我提早下班的
Yeah. So Brad'll let me out of work early.
我们需要那份收入
We need the cash.
但是
Well...
我们需要那份收入是为了付日托的钱
I mean, we need the cash so we can afford daycare.
那不是有点本末倒置了吗
Doesn't that seem a little ass-backwards?
才不是
No.
加拉格家让第二大的孩子
Ass-backwards is the Gallagher method,
随意照看着其他孩子们 这种处理方法
where the next-oldest kid just keeps kind of a vague eye
才叫本末倒置
on the rest of the herd.
但那样不花钱
Well, it's free.
利亚姆才10岁
Liam is ten.
我不会让他照看我们孩子的
He's not watching our baby.
利亚姆
Liam?
我是想说弗兰妮来着
I was gonna say Franny.
弗兰妮吗
Oh, Franny?
-不要 -操
- No. - Fuck.
...再买♥♥些烙饼吃
...get some fuckin' flapjacks.
伊恩·加拉格 米卡里奥·米尔科维奇
Ian Gallagher? Mikhailo Milkovich?
我是伊恩·加拉格 有什么事吗 警官
Yeah, I'm Ian Gallagher. Can I help you, Officer?
我有坏消息要告诉你
Got some bad news for you.
你的假释官今早死了
Your PO was found dead this morning.
宝拉死了
Paula's dead?
从三楼的窗户摔下去
Fell out of a third-floor window.
警探要你们俩今天到局里一趟
Detectives want you both to come down to the station today,
录个口供
make statements.
为什么
Why?
我们根本不知情
We don't know anything about that.
有假释官死亡 警探就要询问所有假释犯
Whenever a PO dies, detectives interview all the parolees,
特别是死亡有可疑时
especially if the death was suspicious.
可疑
Suspicious?
人要跳窗的话
Well, people usually open a window
一般都会先把窗打开
before they jump out it.
局里见
See you at the station.
带上米尔科维奇
Bring Milkovich.
好
Good.
去 拿你们的书包
Go. Get your backpacks.
拿上你的书 艾米
Get your book, Amy.
走咯 我们要出门啦
Let's go! Let's go, people!
小凯 快穿衣服 三分钟后出发
Kev, get dressed! We leave in three.
小维 你看这个
V, look at this.
-这是什么 -国税局寄来的
- What is it? - IRS.
不
Oh, no!
我的老天爷 不要啊
Sweet baby Jesus. No, no, no, no.
好好的一天这就毁了
Our day just got shitty.
我们没按时缴税吗
Did we not pay our taxes on time?
你在问我吗
Are you asking me?
我哪知道 税都是你在弄
How do I know? You do the taxes.
不 我...我知道我们做齐了
No, I know--I know-- I know we did.
我交了钱
I-I paid the check,
也填妥了B-59X还是什么修正表格
and I did the amend B-59X whatever.
我知道我缴费了
I know I paid it.
你想让我怎么处理 冲下马桶还是烧掉
What do you want me to do? Flush it? Burn it?
不 我们得勇敢面对
No. We got to face it head-on.
女儿们 握着妈妈的手
Hold Mommy's hand, girls.
不会吧 825元的支票
No way. A check for $825?
825大洋呢
$825?
什么 给我看看
What? Give me that.
"税收抵免" 接着一堆废话
"Tax credit," Blah, blah, blah.
是我之前在养老院那份工作扣除的
From when I worked at the nursing home?
我提议用来买♥♥水上摩托
I vote Jet Ski.
我反对
And I vote no!
走吧 女儿们 我们得去学校了
Come on, girls. We got to go to school.
-小凯 你来不来 -嗯
- Kev, you coming? - Yeah.
小凯
Kev!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表